>Claims fa
>Doesnt cut own hair

Where i live most guys get fades, girls dye

i used to dye my hair, I've had every color except blonde

Now I'm just growing it out, pic related

Sick blog my friend!

Is this guy your inspo?

>Pic

No its me lol, currently trying to figure out what I wanna do with it. Its thickness makes it hard to style and I wanna try a longer style for a change, but I haven't really found something that catches my eye

Ok

how do you guys go about evening out the back when cutting your hair? i only have one mirror and its difficult to even it out while shaving

You don't, make that shit uneven and rock it

I dont cut as much as I just buzz everything off as soon as it gets annoying. Typically every 3-4 months. Have a beard as well that needs upkeep every month or so. Starting to feel really comfortable with the tools now that I've been doing it so long. I still have trouble with mirror direction though, ive never understood that

Post profile

Fresh pic, not fresh cut. Planning on doing both hair and beard at the end of the month for spring cleaning

Cool sweatee

Thanks man, its comfy as hell. Ill post the full fit in a bit in WAYW

Bump

Incon?

Any pompadours here?

Ive had blonde,
Im naturally dark

It's a pretty old meme. First that then undercuts. There's a really good pomade-clay discussed on here tho

I neew a little help, i have been growing my hair for some time, but i need some tips on how to tame it. I think i look better with longer hair, any idea what type of hair do i have?

Same advice most need:
>ease up on shampoo
>cooler heat on blow drier

Also try a stay in conditioner, they help a lot

Its so old!

Comb>blower

I'm going bald so I shave my head with a safety razor simply because it's more fa than cartridge razors

I'll updrage to straight razor when I'm confident I won't just scalp myself

New to Veeky Forums so this is totally a dumb question, but ease up of shampoo how? Like, doesn't everybody just use it once a day?

Pothead

?

How do you ease up on shampoo? Shouldn't you just shower with it once a day?

i shower with shampoo + conditioner every other day, desu. works for me.

t. longhair past my shoulders

Really? Isn't it greasy when you don't wash it, though?
Also, what does using less shampoo actually help?

well sure, but that's only cause i have naturally really greasy hair. but i don't get out much so, y'know. works for me.

anyway too much shampoo can fuck up your hairs natural oils and stuff. dries up scalp, dandruff - no good.

Fair enough, thanks for the explanation

point still stands, each set of hair is different from another. find out what works for you n' shit

I cut my hair not too long ago, did I fuck up or should I keep it short

looks dece both ways, grow it out and cut it again, rinse/repeat

left looks tons better

right looks very feminine, if you were going for that then go with longer but i prefer left

How do I fix eyebrows, I was always bullied in middle school for them

What would my face shape be? I don't want to get it wrong

only works with a burr

17 years old. Also round for the most part

b&

Convince me not to shave my head next week.
How often do you have to get that shit trimmed anyway

You probably have a weirdly shaped skull

17 years old? What?

I've been letting my hair grow from a hy. It's about 6" in the front 3-4" on top and 1-2" on the sides & back.

Round

any tips on how to trim with scissors would be appreciated.

currently hair is long enough to pull back and tuck behind ears which i like, but getting a bit shaggy in the back.

That's two peeps, I guess round it is. Thanks

its all muscle memory, you get used to it

What's a good cut for a balding guy? I have thinning throughout, not receding

I'd take both of you as my wives.