Colored Buzzcut Hair General

Hey Guys, I recently lost a stupid bet with a friend and now I have ton buzz and color my hair (any color I want)

Wont you have some Hair inspo to feed me pls ?

is this too fagget ?

I've always wanted to do that but it is super faggot

Op here: I thought about doign it Purple ou light purple / blue but every pics I can find are lesbiens tumblr girls

pls halp

Do it for me. Is this haircut to gay?

It's not gay, it' 2003

It's not gay, it' 2003

What about this colour ? The undercut, not the top

Fr? Is that long enough ago...And I don't remember seeing it in 2003 at all holmes

When I was a Kid like 7/8 a lot a faggots got this same haircut with like shitty draw on it.
This one is pretty ok compared to 2000s but I'm not really into it

Every single hairstyle in here screams homosexuality. Not even trying to be rude, but in the way that you will probably have gay men come up and flirt with you.

You'll either look like a white trash druggie or a flaming homosexual. Stop pretending your friends are you do this you closet faggot what are you 12?

i just like looking like a drug addict

Only acceptable one

My hair will be like 4/6mm long do I don't car if it's ugly for a week, would be better if it wasnt.
Blue green seems pretty cool too

I think this is pretty cool and not gay

Looks like the retarded kid named Christopher that used to hang out on the Jersey City corners 15 years ago when I was a kid

It led to some pretty unacceptable music though.

No. Its wrong to dye your hair when it's buzzed. And its wrong to dye it badly if it's long and not keep up with roots. Its not cute. STOP. ROO

kys

bait ?

>i lost a bet haha

Fuck off cunt nobody would have minded if you had said you wanted a coloured buzzcut but this whole I lost a bet thing is gay as fuck and never happens

that's the way to go senpai

this
just be gay with your gat friend already desu

*gay

Let me fuck you in your asshole then, bitch

yeah lean rocks it well imo

that has to be the worst neck tattoo i've ever seen
neck tats are generally bad ideas but pluto the dog has to be around the bottom of the bottom tier, for sure

letting your roots grow out looks better for grungier aesthetics imo

its the same colour