What went wrong?

What went wrong?

america

what do you mean? He looks good

he looks incredible

for a dude his age (and considering how much a 2 term presidency tends to destroy ones health) the man looks good as shit

fuck man he's killing it honestly

t hhi i s

stop trying to convince yourself that everything he does is amazing just because you voted for him

t. triggered fascist

His jeans annoys me.

not a fan of the jacket but looks good otherwise

he's still a fascist with blood on his hands

i wonder if we'll see him work out his guilt through art like those paintings george w bush does of poodles and soldiers

You guys are trolling, right? if this was from mfa you guys would be blasting it, right? That jacket is a dorky baby jacket

>being on the wrong side of history

implying

I've never thought this guy was cool, interesting, intelligent or funny. He's always come across as a charlatan, and to be honest a little gay.

I don't like him
or his style

but I can see what he's going for and he's pulling it off well, plus the guy is 55yo and has a pretty good figure.

everything fits perfectly

Shoes and jackets need to have their leather worn a little bit, they're too squeaky clean.
Jeans are too new, and maybe too tight.

The T-shirt below a tucked-in shirt is an American abomination that needs to stop.

His figure is God-like for a man his age though.

>that fucking grin tho

Esquire gave him creds for this exact outfit, so i guess he is hip?

I think those pants are a little too tight, anyone else agree?

I absolutely loathe this man, but if you don't think he loos fly af in this picture you're stupid.

All that mom jean bullshit he wore during his presidency was just for political show. Didn't want to dress elitist.

Fucking faggot lmao. Didn't even vote for him and you can see. Re evaluate your god damn life

if

is that an actual painting of Bush? Fuck that guy, he's a cunt