Is Reviewbrah effay? Also formal wear thread

Is Reviewbrah effay? Also formal wear thread

Reviewbrah is a special case. He can pull off this style because he's reviewbrah. No one should attempt at copying reviewbrah.

I have the feeling that Reviewbrah is a literal god

the way those pants hit just perfectly hnghhhhh
reviewbrah is holy

I was wondering effay, how to be effay in a professional environment. I think reviewbrahs look is too overbreaing though.

How would you balance it?

Replace the top with sweaters imo

but in a place where its almost strictly suit & tie?

in regards to the picture posted, i'd say you can go with a suit like his but tone down the tie and footwear. go with something a bit more understated
and then also if you want, some slight tailoring. reviewbrah pulls off the big suit even though he's a small dude, but with your avg person i don't think it'd work

Being effay and using suits and ties are contrary to each other.

That being said, Slimmer fits. Less colours, lighter materials. Any pic with dudes on suits and inspirational quotes that normies share on Facebook is great inspo.

Less loud ties if you want to stand out less and well tailored pieces like said. Honestly though that tie looks fucking great with the rest of the suit.

That tie tucked into the pants. Nobody else could pull it off. Bravo Reviewbrah.

>I think reviewbrahs look is too overbreaing though.
Pretty sure you get promoted straight to senior management with that fit like that.

Yes...

WHy do you care about being "overbearing"? Afraid of standing out? Upsetting the norm? Fuck the plebs who dress like garbage, looking good is a form of power, people respect those who look good.

He is
He has own style no one can pull except him not even memeing

Reviewbrah is a special case. You should not compare yourself with a legend.

on a more serious note, what are some slim fitting dress shirts/pants. I have some job interviews soon and I'm looking for something along the lines of jcrew's ludlow pants in that price range or less. I tried on some bonobos the other day and they were okay, a little wide at the leg opening but it was a good fit everywhere else.

How tf did Reviewbrah find a suit that fits this perfectly at the fucking goodwill, it's uncanny

When you're model-tier everything just works.

Are those Gucci horsebit loafers he's wearing?

The more I see this picture the crazier it gets.

Please redpill me on ties and how to tie them

He had it tailored

He wears wifebeaters under his suit like an italian KEK.

this is what I want though

not to copy his style. to have my own style, and enough respect for it to be acknowledged as such

G

watch youtube, knot you should use depends on the width, thickness and material of the tie.

that's how people wore it back in the day

What is he some kinda TV Evangelical?

No he's ReportOfTheWeek, a guy who wears slightly oversized suits and reviews fast food in an ironic dry humour fashion

It's great stuff

>like an italian
Like everybody sane. You don't walk around with your shirt straight on the body with no undershirt or vest unless you want to look like a sweaty pile of nipples, you remtard.

piercing eyes
dewy skin
cleft chin
kind and wholesome
passionate and just

is he the perfect man?