youtube.com/watch?v=aUu5TTNKjFM
youtube.com/watch?v=Vd1-P-R_f-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucking no with this fake skater bs

just shop where the 14 year olds shop

w2c pants like these

They're just dickies

no skater dresses like this.

pic unrelated but related raw hem straight leg jeans are something I see pretty often

also vans other than the slip ons arent that common

>that deck
>those trucks

they don't skate. not even gatekeeping since I dont skate, but my friends do. and they dress nothing like this.

also

>those shoes

>they don't skate.

retarded as fuck

thats cyril roy palmer

youtube.com/watch?v=aUu5TTNKjFM

maybe your friends just don't have the trendy skater style and are more just like skate rat hesh type ya know

tret

half the new york scene does look up jesse alba

yea I think you're right, since they don't really care about looks I guess.

you obviously dont skate.
half the cunts in ny and melbourne dress like this and just no comply/wallie everything.

>not a single ounce of wear on his shoes, pants, etc

yeah dude totally radical sk8r dude

you cannot have a single thread about skate fashion for people debating whether or not the models skate or not

not skater inspo, tryhard artschool faggot inspo

OBLIGATORY

youtube.com/watch?v=Vd1-P-R_f-0

w2c sweatshirt?

These threads are always full of turds and cringy 'sk8 rats' who think unless you look like Torey Pudwill and Aaron Kyro, you can't be a good skater. eugh

the best

:(

what a qt

gosha ss17

a waddle-widdle waddle-widdle waddle-widdle woo, boy do i love chowing down on poo. a widdle-waddle widdle-waddle widdle-waddle wee, after i eat i wash it down with pee.
yummy yummy in my tummy throw it up and drink some cummy

i dress like this and i fucking shred

Got any footy nigga?

Sorry if this post is autistic, but what's a good setup for a beginner (cost to efficiency wise). I plan on picking up skating since I have my summer open and I can ride nearby to a future job or something. I played every Skate and Tony Hawk games, watched skate footage, and collected tech decks throughout my youth. Not that any of that matters, but I DO have knowledge of skating. I know HOW to do the tricks only problem I've just never attempted them(if that makes sense) since I was kinda poor. But now I have some spare cash outside of my sick cops.

What kinda set up would you guys recommend that would last some time for a beginner? I'm 5'10" and size 9us. I don't live near a skate shop so I can't exactly get a feel for board sizes. And my friends don't skate either. Thanks in advance/fa/m!

It does not matter at all at begginer level. Just buy a normal maple deck from a reputable company and good bearings.

check out the skateboarding general on /asp/

>implying I want to look anything like them
Revive is a sham and Torey Pudwill rips but all his sponsors are wack

Look for a deck somewhere in between 8" and 8.25"

Thanks guys, I'll make sure to check everything out.

Here's a Rick Owens deck for your trubles.

Melbournes full of these cunts

Jesse

I miss Dylan so much, he was and still is my biggest inspiration, RIP king of style

someone shop him taking a dick in his ass

thats not dylan

kek

his name is elias you dip

lmao

doesn't even look like Dylan

This board is so fucking embarrassing.

fucking poser kook

perfect bait

w2c shirt??

E P I C

Remember when Dylan tucked in his shirt? Fuck man. Why didn't they sticky his thread????

RIP king of style

Fuckin for real. I'd love to see what this fit looks like after a day's worth of wear

i forgot i was in the skate thread when i read this so i thought he was talking about roofy