Nike on suicide watch

nike on suicide watch

Other urls found in this thread:

footwearnews.com/2017/focus/athletic-outdoor/adidas-running-shoes-sales-footwear-brands-january-revenues-data-313824/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NIKE SHOOOK

Neother of these are even close to as good as airmaxes nike was putting out 20 fucking years ago.

>20 years ago
lol what's new

y-3 >airmax

>nikeshill living 20 years in the past
only way to think Nike is better is to be this retarded

gotta admit adidas are killing it lately, the new range of spzls are good too

>last time nike was relevant was 20 years ago
sounds about right

>le knockoff roshe meme

look, adidas posted it again

Which ones are these so I can get them?

Unless you schedule it and wake up early, it doesn't matter if you know what they're called. You'll have to pay ~$275 resale

But they're just EQT ADV Support 93/17 "Core Black"

Have fun trying to memorize that and see you in May when these come out, if you remember!

are you kidding me? these look like air monarchs lol

more roshe knock offs?

Eqts predate roshes you tard

>I POSTED IT TWICE OMGGGGG
No one wants to wear roshes in 2016 never mind 2017

Did you forget about all the frees and Roshes?

Not with that silhouette

You must be some kind of retarded. Have you ever even seen the original EQT's? The answer is obviously no. Just shut the fuck up.
Evidently you want to, but you're willing to pay $180 instead of $70 LOLOLOLOL
I know, they forget that every new adidas shoe is a direct rip off of roshes.

Fuck I don't even like roshe's, just like I don't like these styrofoam shits. But at least roshes don't look like ricecakes LOL

how is this different from the nike roshe
black runner with white sole.

comfort

i don't know why you faggots are so loyal to any particular footwear brand. buy whatever the fuck you like and shut up about it

Is there any specific way to find release dates for sneakers in general? I try to distance myself from hypebeasting, but end up sleeping on them

They're paid adidas shills. Normal people don't care this much.

Says the Nike shill kek

both of you shut the hell up

are these the new nike roshes?

are they the new meme shoe?

What company are you from? New Balance kek

Depends, can you answer yes to those questions if the sneaker is nowhere near as available?

somewhat agree with you OP
>yeezy's run the game
>everthing boost sells out
>new silhouettes like the EQT support are hits
but here is the thing. Adidas needs to keep doing this for atleast 5 more years for it to become a threat for nike. Adidas got the comfort game on lock but performance is all nike from basketball to running to whatever the fuck you do. Adidas' high fashion lines like y3 and its collabs with rick owens are not widespread either. End of the day, nike owns jordan which is why even if nike only puts out monarchs for the next 3 years, it will still be on top

>everthing boost sells out
Why have stan smith boosts been sitting untouched on the website for damn near a week now? And those silver pureboosts sat around forever. And the silver ultraboost uncaged are STILL there, from over a month ago. And there are some r1's that have been up for a long time. And superstar boosts are still up there, even though they released forever ago. Some EQT support ultras are still up too.

But yeah, everything boost sells out :^)

>performance is all nike from basketball to running to whatever the fuck you do.
Yup.

Adidas promised an island to anyone who broke the NFL combine record in the 40 yard dash, a fucking ISLAND and a huge endorsement.

The guy who broke the record then wore Nikes. That just says it all- you can promise millions to athletes to wear your shoe, and the most elite athletes will still prefer to wear Nike.

Adidas' one hope was the hypebeast game, but now that hypebeast-gear is fedora tier, Adidas hype is slowly dying out.

Not him but boost is the only thing that sells out nowadays . Unless its a collab that is

Stockx.com updates their upcoming releases list really regularly, that's what I use

>Adidas hype is slowly dying out
Not really. The hype is better than everr desu

footwearnews.com/2017/focus/athletic-outdoor/adidas-running-shoes-sales-footwear-brands-january-revenues-data-313824/

>Adidas Was the Only Major Brand That Succeeded in Selling Running Shoes in January

There is nothing to indicate that adidas is on a decline

The only boost that sells out are yeezys (which are intentionally limited stock), some colorways of NMDs, and first releases (like 93/17s and the first releases of pureboost)

The rest sit for a long while.

dude just ran a 4.22 in Nikes. They're gonna be just fine.

Normies still bought fedoras even when they entered cringe-tier, just like nerdy white suburban kids are gobbling up boost even though it's cringe-tier

>tfw the best thing Adidas ever made is literally impossible to get now

These are pretty gettable if you log in to adidas.com and set up your account before hand, know exactly when they're releasing, and are quick with your clicks

Source:

UB colorways sell out
Yeezy sell out
y-3 pure boost sell out
93-17 sell out
NMD colorways sell out
Inikis sold out.

Once Futurecraft and UB mids release, thats 3-4 models that sell out. Boost are one of the few sneakers that sell out nowadays

adidas still has hype and it will last a while. There is nothing another sneaker brand can counter it. Asics won't do it with their knit runners, nikes have failed with their lunar charge (and soon vapormax) and Pumas with their evo knits

It willl be a while , maybe 2-3 years

looks like a fucken sock with a black gum sole

fuck off

yep. there is nothing I look forward to most than the new y-3's. Not sure what nike was thinking with those autism vapormax soles

>he likes big, gaudy, non-minimal shoes

lol

>he thinks nmd's are minimal

bro they have boost with a huge heel to toe drop, a side lego brick, AND a front lego brick

That's about as anti-minimal as it gets.

did i mess up copping the white mountaineering 93 17s instead of the regular ones?

not even even first poster, but u are retarded, like 90% of the shoe is flat black patterned

these are sex

I want the black one so bad. Do you know when these will get released?

like a lot of high profile adidas, they'll drop unannounced on a weekday at 8 in the morning and they'll sell out in 15 minutes

if you have to ask, you're never going to get a pair.