Leach

Don't mind me, I get 1800 in social security a month for free, I also get free Healthcare and food stamps for my kids. Today I even got my tax return back for almost TEN THOUSAND DOALLRS!!! God I love America, land of the FREE

Other urls found in this thread:

theblaze.com/stories/2015/02/23/florist-sued-for-refusing-service-to-gay-couple-pens-defiant-letter-rejecting-states-settlement-and-her-attorney-reveals-whats-next/
lifesitenews.com/news/judge-rules-christian-facility-cannot-ban-same-sex-civil-union-ceremony-on
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

try r9k

Proof

This is why I pay as little taxes as I possibly can

Bernigger

Every White person should strive for the goal of paying as little taxes as possible in any way, shape, or format you can. Somalis and other Turd World troglodytes lowered told you love to give them free money because of your ancestors or some jew instilled white guilt crap like that.

>Every White person should strive for the goal of paying as little taxes as possible in any way, shape, or format you can

Agreed.

Seriously, I'm not opposed to paying for things but I'm not paying out the ass for things I don't even use. I would be perfectly fine with private services however.

/thread

"free money" is Republican propoganda aimed at convincing people to keep letting the rich have all the power.

The only "free money" program our govt has is food stamps, and its a very very small part of the US budget.

but hey, lotsa idiots out there you can convince to fuck themselves over.

The only free money is cutting taxes

>but hey, lotsa idiots out there you can convince to fuck themselves over.

>Fucking themselves over by reducing their taxes

I don't think I understand.

>White person

Even though the majority of welfare recipients are white.

But that's none of my business. Go about being raciest.

> The percentage of Americans now receiving a federally-funded “means-tested program” now stands at 35.4%. When you add pensions, unemployment, Social Security, and Medicare to the mix, the percentage of Americans relying on government for part or all of their subsistence is 49.5% of the American population.
> 49.5% of the American population.

>tfw liberals only care about the poor and not middle class people like me

The majority of Republican voters make under $50k a year. Its brick to the head retarded, because these voters are choosing a party that is gonna put more power in the hands of business owners and less money and power into their own hands. They are shooting themselves in the foot under the provocation of:

> muh freedom
> terrorists gon kills us!
> gubmint taking our guns away
> no men gettin married!

Republicans literally use emotional issues to get poor people to vote for them. Then they use their power to help rich business owners.

> pensions
you pay into it

> unemployment
you pay into it

> social security
you pay into it

> medicare
you pay into it

YOU PAY INTO IT. How are people this stupid? Its not simply money taken from the rich and given to the poor.

Although I will concede that withdrawals should be proportional to deposits. That part is unfair.

But this "free money" thing people keep saying, the only govt program that fits that description is food stamps.

I wish I was a Syrian refugee. They get auto accepted for free money and actually get there choice of free housing. I'm Canadian btw

But yeah, if you make over $250k a year and vote Republican I can actually sympatize, hey you are making a decision to protect your position in society and money.

Not sure how long it's been this way but Republicans favor the rich and Democrats the poor. No real debate there.

It just amazes me how many poor people vote republican. Maybe they deserve what they get...

>>White person
>Even though the majority of welfare recipients are white.
>But that's none of my business. Go about being raciest.

Are you fucking retarded?

Do you understand how percentages work?

Blacks are under 15% of the population, of course there will be less on welfare than whites purely in numbers, but not proportionately.

Also one interesting thing to note is EVERY majority black area is undoubtedly and universally considered a shithole. Whereas even the poorest white areas are actually quite livable.

>The majority of Republican voters make under $50k a year.

The majority of Americans make under 50k a year. How do you expect a party to ever be elected if they don't have the majority voting for them?

>not loving freedom
>not concerning yourself with national defense
>not protecting your constitutional rights
>not caring about separation of church and state

The true plebs are the Democrats.

This.

Sounds like they actually value freedom and tradition, even if they are what you call "poor". Now that's noble. Not being a bunch of Democrat faggots simply voting for whatever will give you more welfare disregarding society or the basis of Western society.

The problem is the choice is between being economically cucked and socially/literally cucked.

With the rise of trump and the third positionist contingent we are going to see a radically different political landscape.

> socially cucked

I agree a LITTLE that the dems want to turn our society into a cesspool with no positive traditions, but the life you live is up to you, and it's your fault not "dirty hippies" who are responsible for whether you fuck bitches and get money.

And besides who gives a fuck what other people do. It literally does not effect you AT ALL. Like the gay thing. Who gives a fuck. Imagine if our politicians spent time and effort into improving jobs and education instead of time debating whether two faggots should or should not be able to have a wedding.

Like Jesus fuck, thats my whole point. Republitards get distracted by social issues that don't even fucking matter, meanwhile bankers and financial institutions are continuing to suck all the profits off the labor class.

But as I said, if you are poor and vote Republican maybe you deserve to remain a peasant for life.

the cops in white areas police them
the cops in black areas abuse them

Even the black cops?

Tbh it seems like they commit more crime, not just a White supremacist conspiracy to keep da black man down.

They really do commit much more murder for example. Fbi crime stats show them committing around half while being

>And besides who gives a fuck what other people do. It literally does not effect you AT ALL. Like the gay thing.

No one, but it does effect you if you run a business.
theblaze.com/stories/2015/02/23/florist-sued-for-refusing-service-to-gay-couple-pens-defiant-letter-rejecting-states-settlement-and-her-attorney-reveals-whats-next/

Or go to church
lifesitenews.com/news/judge-rules-christian-facility-cannot-ban-same-sex-civil-union-ceremony-on

The state is quite literally forcing you under punishment of law to provide services to people you would politely rather not and forcing your church to marry who they want them to.

Did you truly not understand why the word "marriage" was such a big deal? Did you think it was just a bunch of hicks who hate dem gay folk? It legally paves the way for what is happening right now. The state establishing control over religious freedom.

> a couple isolated incidents

If you really think you're "freedom" is at stake because of fags being fags, you are beyond help.

Oh and, if you're a business owner who refuses service to gay people you're a fuckin idiot.

>religious freedom
I don't think you quite understand the concept of religious freedom. You have the right to be apart of any religion you want, and worship as you chose, so long as it falls under the confines of the law. What you're talking about is religious exemption from the law. You don't get to avoid discrimination laws because "muh beliefs."

There is no such as discrimination laws when it comes to private businesses.

A private business can do(or not do) business with whoever it wants, based on any arbitrary reason. Same with hiring.

It's within a private entitiy's rights to deny service for any reason.

> black person comes in
> owner doesn't like blacks
> refuses service to them

Oh yeah, businesses can totally do this.

Jesus Veeky Forums really helping keep up the stereotype that this board is stupid.

even if you could why would you want to?

I own a business and deal with faggots every day. They are not my friends, I want their money then I want them to leave. its fuckin business 101 people, why the fuck would you turn down a sale?

Not the point dumbass.

Businesses should not have to pay fines because they didn't want to make a provocative cake for some faggots.

It's not even about the cake at that point, it's just faggots thinking they own everything and want to show how they'll ruin your business if you dare not waddle to their fiddle.

>republicans
>caring about constitutional rights or separation of church and state except when it's convenient for them
My fucking sides, I hope that was sarcasm.

democrats sure did a good job helping all those poor people in Detroit of the years

also do you really not understand that blue collar workers want to keep more of the money they EARN by paying less taxes to leeches who sit on welfare?

>m-muh democrats want to help poor working Americans!
they don't. especially not if theyre white and legal, lol.

but jeez man, you keep going on like this and Ill start thinking you actually believe what you say

>Oh yeah, businesses can totally do this.
they ideally should be able to

if they community doesn't find it agreeable they wont give the owner any business

the free market will literally fix everything

You realize all republicans support lower taxes?

this has nothing to do with business or finance. Social issues and social conservativism belong in /pol/ and /r9k/

> a couple isolated incidents

Those couple of incidents set a legal precedent wherein the liberties of all American people are being removed from them. You may not care about liberty, Democrats usually don't, but I do.

So your idea of religious freedom is free until a government arbitrarily decides you can no longer practice your faith in a manner which causes no harm to anyone simply because they dislike it? The freedom to discriminate based upon the teachings they follow is what religious freedom is. If you force people to do something which is against their religion how can you call them free?

So Muslims could declare sharia law in your town and start stoning people and you'd be totally okay with that because muh religious freedom? And if you say no because murder is against the law, so is discrimination against protected classes you fucking idiot.

>no longer practice your faith in a manner which causes no harm to anyone

Read this again you retard.

>implying discrimination doesn't harm anyone
Might wanna go back in time 50 or 60 years and see how that worked out

>there were little to no sand niggers on the land of the free in the 50's

But hey, democrats love Malcolm x who said we should kill all white people.

60 years ago is an excellent example of what can happen when governments decide what liberties people should and should not have based upon the whims of the voting public of the day.

Discrimination on a personal basis is the foundation of personal freedom. We discriminate who we associate with, who we work for, who we date, and who we marry. If we are no longer allowed to choose for ourselves we are no longer free. You can say that a pretty young girl refusing to date an old ugly man is discrimination, and it is, but is it her right to make her own choices. Does it do the old man harm? It may wound his ego but he has no right to make her his slave just as she had no right to make him hers.

>The majority of Republican voters make under $50k a year. Its brick to the head retarded, because these voters are choosing a party that is gonna put more power in the hands of business owners and less money and power into their own hands. They are shooting themselves in the foot

Since Obama Care launched it has become a pain in the dick for low income workers to get anywhere close to 40 hours/week because nobody wants to provide healthcare. And private healthcare, which you are required to use, has costs ranging from $1000-$20,000+ a year for standard packages offered to healthy 18-30 year olds who don't actually use it. Not opting in requires you to pay an equal amount in taxes because fuck you.

At least Republicans ease that floppy elephant dick in when they're trying to fuck us.

>Republicans literally use emotional issues to get poor people to vote for them
>MFW

I'm surprised you haven't accused everyone arguing with you of being /pol/ yet.