Is it acceptable to go to clubs/bars dressed like this? i saw this guy in person and he looked good...

is it acceptable to go to clubs/bars dressed like this? i saw this guy in person and he looked good, he was just kinda short. i feel like this is a good way to dress up/fashionably, but still play it relatively safe. would you agree?

Can we have a going out general, thread?

only if you're famous

is this guy famous though, aside from me i dont think anyone knew who he was. he is also an asshole

famous to a niche group, yes. to normies, no.

If that fails try and bring an entourage to seem even more rich and famous. Fake it till you make it.

this looks sick, going to replicate since i have similar hair and style, black suede chelseas or dark brown slightly distressed ankle length oxfords?

my description was bad so here's an even worse photo

how was he an asshole?

>he was just kinda short

lmao

>he looked good
>he was just kinda short
What's Veeky Forums's consensus on the matter? Will they, if I may ask, ever learn?

it was at a concert for his side project, marching church. about four songs in he stormed off stage, in front of a crowd of 40 people and ended the show early. not to mention he wouldnt talk or take pictures with any of his few fans.
i would put him at 5'8

I would kill to be 6 feet tall. There is nothing worse in this world than being a short "man". Do you know the feeling of being mogged by a 13 year old girl at the supermarket? Just fucking lol. Everyday on my way to uni people snicker at my short stature. Nowadays I refuse to look up from the ground, I hate how their faces twist when they look at me. I know my place. I am genetic trash. Below average. Why me? Life is a fucking joke.

That doesn't make him an asshole lol

Pompous, maybe? Idk don't hang out in the bar area surrounded by your fans if you're jusy gonna tell everyone to fuck off. He was all about his image. Not to mention he was easily the least talented member of this group, so his attitude was very undeserved

I'm 6'1 and still sink into manlet status on the regular, it's a state of mind as well. The best thing you can do is to not be a manlet in your head even if you are one in body.

I'm 6' but I would kill to be a good looking short guy instead of being shrekcore

where did you see him?

no, they are going to strip you down at the entrance and offer your ass to anyone walking around. It´s written on the rules.

unless you're smaller than 5'7 there's nothing to worry about

Phoenix

He doesn't own shit to anyone though. Anyway, sorry you had a shitty experience. I met him in Texas and he was really sweet but somewhat awkward.

kys

why

true but id say less than 5'8 is more accurate

Yes, unless it's a place that requires men to wear a jacket.

>people pay to go to your show and see you
>be rude to them and dont give them what they paid you (you)
what is he then? lol

Yes but expect to get hit on by lots if men

dude rebel lounge? old mason jar? hahaha

sounds like a genuine dude

yo w2c?

it's not like people paid $100 to see him. you pay $10 you get a $10 aspie nick cave wannabe.

Rebel lounge! Haha wtf. There was some bull shit openers, were you there?

>nick cave wannabe.
my style in three words lmaooo

thrifted them for £2, all they say inside is made in italy

meant for

same desu. nick cave is all my fashion inspo.

This man blows my ovaries.