MAYDAY

MAYDAY! MAYDAY! CANADA ON FIRE!!

cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/wildfire-destroys-fort-mcmurray-homes-most-of-city-evacuated-1.3563977

CITY WIDE EVACUATION! SHORT CANADA! LONG OIL! THIS IS NOT A DRILL! I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cqwUjA8vgKk
boards.Veeky
finance.yahoo.com/news/suncor-energy-provides-operational-014139783.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dollar gonna drop to 70 cents?

It very much could do that. Also economy will go down. The ripple effects from the panic when it hits mainstream media will set back the the markets quite a bit. Its truly a wonderful time to be alive. Could be anything from a few percent down to black wendsday.

THANK GOD

youtube.com/watch?v=cqwUjA8vgKk

SUNCOR REFINERY IS BEING EVACUATED

POTENTIALLY 800,000 BARRELS A DAY OF OIL PRODUCTION WILL BE TAKEN OFFLINE

OIL PRICE WILL SKYROCKET TOMORROW

DO I BUY GLRI NOW????

This

A refinery going down means less crude is being consumed. Gas prices skyrocket, and unrefined crude plummets, right?

The refineries convert oil sands into crude

FUCK IS THIS GOOD OR BAD FOR MY INVESTMENTS

futures trading flat. Looks like Canada doesnt matter after all. What else is new

Death, Disease, Drugs, Divorce, Denial

I think this fits under death and disease. Maybe but its canada.

no one serious is up this late. I'm buying another TF myself, hopefully it'll go up to 1150 by the end of the week

boards.Veeky Forums.org/pol/thread/72906756/.

But I still doubt that 1% of the global crude production would sway the market that much.

Shit why's it on fire?

Please say the oil sands caught fire and the liberals were right all along. I'll make so much money.

finance.yahoo.com/news/suncor-energy-provides-operational-014139783.html

This says they are lowering production at Suncor, not stopping it.

Oversupply is only about a million barrels a day. 800,000 barrels is a huge deal, literally 80% of oversupply, but I'm not sure that would happen from a refinery shutdown

that's about how much Iran has been throwing a fit over. not saying is a hueg long-term problem, but it can get you 2% tomorrow

I would say the big problem is that that they expect the fire to grow, with more being evacuated and more refineries being put in danger/their camps filled with "refugees"

>First, Kuwaiti oil strike out of fucking nowhere.
>Now this.
Market manipulation at its finest.

>fort mac

You realize it has nothing to do with the oil sands? It's just the last town before the oil sands which are still far as fuck away. Also because of the nature of the oil sands they dont burn

>Shit why's it on fire?
90F up there. Just like a typical California wild fire. Nothing amazing.

Okay fire is at the southernmost point of this map of them there oil sands.

So not only is it a trench, but it could start a chain reaction. Star Wars fan confirmed for reenacting the Death Star explosion on May the force day.

Oh shit looks like the hockey playoffs will be postponed.. oh, thats right... nvm

/TF? Why buy Russel futures if you think oil is gonna rise? Don't get what you mean, wouldn't you just buy /CL?

I play Russell the most, it's been following an upward trend quite well, but the past few days have been rough. I think it's due for another breakout

>liberals were right all along
keep dreaming cuck

First of all fuck you, I know a lot of people who's lives are in danger. Second of all you're Fucking retarded and know nothing about Alberta. None of the camps are affected since they are no where near Fort Mac. In fact camps are being used for emergency refugee camps for those being evacuated. Thirdly the oil sands production is so stagnant already this will have no affect on oil indexes.

Its not so much a refinery as a crude converter. The sun or plant produces crude, not finished products like gasoline. And even then I don't think they produce much since the states has ceased imports and the canucks closed most of their actual refineries

So what are the main insurance companies in alberta?