Can we start a haircut thread?

Can we start a haircut thread?

Super pissed right now. Grew my hair out for 6 months so I could get it to where I wanted, went to fucking Judes (never again) and explained exactly what I wanted her to do, showed her this exact fucking picture. My hair is even the same fucking texture as pic related. Bitch pretty much shears it all off, leaves like 2 inches of length in the front, and pretty much military faded in the back. Looks fucking horrible. Back to square fucking one I guess, 6 more months of growing it back.

Fucking rage.

Why can't barbers follow simple instructions, even when I give them a LITERAL PHOTOGRAPH.

This isn't even the first time this shit has happened.

TL:DR What the fuck is wrong with barbers?

You didn't go to a barber. A barber is male. And they know how to cut a males hair. You fell for the salon meme.

I guess so. I never liked Judes but I figured, with their popularity, they would be good. There was a Greatclips right across the street, and some place called "Daves barber shop" close too.

Seriously though, 6 fucking months of growing it out for some bitch to completely ignore what I said and just sear it all off. It's like she just listened to NOTHING I said.

*Shear

To make it worse, I have work tomorrow. Ugh....

Sucks. Took me a while to find a good barber in my area. Salons don't know how to do anything except play with girls hair before they go to prom and charge them hundreds of dollars for it.

ANOTHER ONE? STOP MAKING THREADS FOR SELF INTEREST. THERES LIKE 4 HAIRCUT THREADS ALREADY UP.

If you are a moron like OP, here are some tips
>go to catalog
>control/command+F
>search hair
Boom, there it is. Now you don't have to write a retarded blog for a new thread.

REEEE

if you literally can't communicate with your hairdresser then you deserve to get a shit haircut.
If i have any problems when I get a haircut I speak up straight away before the damage becomes permanent.

Grow a spine you fucking loser OP

Yeah, but Judes is supposed to be "for men". So tired of these idiotic barbers. I've had more bad haircuts than I have good. They ALWAYS cut it too short, no matter how many times I fucking tell them. It's like there is only one length a male could every possibly have set in stone in their minds.

Or I could just make one myself to explain my individual situation. Take your quads and fuck off.

So my telling her 4 times, and showing her a fucking photograph isn't enough "communication"? Maybe they should try listening and not being mentally handicapped to the point of a fucking dead moose.

What should I try next time? Maybe write an article on the foundation and history of hair cutting leading to the direct dimensions of my haircut, then tattoo the shit on her face?

so as soon as she fucked up you stayed quiet until it got worse and worse?
kill yourself dude

She had already sheared off almost all of the length down to two inches. Should I have walked around like that? She didn't do it slowly. The fade was going great the:

:CUT CUT CUT

Gone.

Yes, just make ANOTHER ""individual"" thread like the others. Dude fuck off.

Just because you posted that, I probably will make another individual thread tomorrow. Just too piss you off. This is fucking Veeky Forums, now a well organized file folder. Who gives a shit if you see similar threads. How many threads have I seen about footwear, or mens jackets? A bunch. But I'm not a whiney cunt so I just scroll on.

I bet you think strippers really like you. Dumb fuck.

Not who you're responding to but you're missing the point. This isn't about upsetting people it's about the fact that when you make a bunch of
threads for the same thing each one gets less attention than they would all in one which
splits up the posters and slows down each individual thread.

If everything pertaining to the same subject would stay in one thread there'd be more regular activity.

Also, based on the way you're responding im going to assume you're underage or autistic. Whichever you are, I think you should just stop posting in general.

>I think you should just stop posting in general

No.

Also, I don't give a fuck what you "think". How's that float with you?

Thanks for bumping the thread though.

What a childish mindset. You really are the problem with current Veeky Forums and the website as a whole.
>this is the chans we can do whatever we want
>How many threads have I seen about footwear, or mens jackets? A bunch. But I'm not a whiney cunt so I just scroll on.
>Waah how come he gets to and I can't! It's not fair!

I'm pretty much with said. All you did was make a thread because you got upset. That's pathetic, man.

sg'd and reprt'd

Bruh this hair is short as fuck. Like, three inches. Barely reaches past his eye. You have to wait two months. You'll live.

Now come back to me when you've spent a year growing out six inches and they fuck up a haircut. Then get back to me.

At least you still have your health, user.

jesus chirst just find a local barber you actually personally know.

amerifats really are retarded

A year for six inches? What are you, black or something?

I'm an alcoholic, lol.

Sure, just let me sign up for the "befriend a fucking barber" website.

No. Body. Cares.

fucking kill youself op

maybe try going outside once in a while, use that alcoholism i do the same.

People love it when you can drink a shit ton.

/thread

They do. I'm pretty high functioning for the time being. Plus I work at a bar so...you know.

The question is are you a stupid nigger or what

Use fucking Google and see that your hair grows 1/2 an inch a month. 12 months / 0.5 = 6 months.

12 / 0.5 = 24 dumbass

fucking kill me

12 x 0.5 = 6

Hm, guess mine just grows fast as fuck then.

I met my barber during carnaval (dutchfag here).

My hair is receding but he covered it up perfectly and i have been getting compliments for my haircut everyday feels great.

hes pretty young and balding to so he understands try to find someone like that.

No i dont know. What do u mean user

You Dutch are so weird. How the hell do you meet random barbers at carnivals?

I dunno man, I just drink a lot.

get drunk talk shit, "ooh wtf you're a barber in my hometown? I'll swing by tomorrow".

best decision i ever made.

Go to an actual barber and not great clips or some chain

Pf

Be honest, how fucked is my hair?

This is you

Getting a haircut today at an african barber's

Kill yourself you stupid fucking nigger

looks good man, I wanna get mine like that

I like it.

Taking this pic to the barber on saturday.

Will update with result.

Don't know what to do with this hair, need to either figure out how to style it or find a good cut for my face shape. How do i be pretty?

How can I get hair like pic related if my hair is naturally straight and lies flat? New to hair stuff so I have no idea what i could put in it to make it do this.

Went to a salon because im a gayboi and didnt want a masculine cut. it was my first time not at a barbers, so i was nervous, but not only did they give me a free massage, they also gave me complimentary brownies and hot chocolate! and just to top it all off, i really like the haircut they gave me too.

i had a really nice experience allaround, im definitely going to go back next time. the place I went to specifically was called The Lounge, and its based in Soho - id recommend it if youre a Londoner like me.

You look like a butch lesbian, who you attracting what??
with that haircut no way Senpai

Best day in a while

i havent ever really had a problem attracting guys desu
im pretty muscular and quite personable, so its quite easy for me. i think gay standards are quite different to hetero ones.

in fact, i actually have 3 simultaneous FWB relationships going on atm :-p

you look underage but i guess your hair is nice despite that

>androgynity is bad
Spotted the poser.

what can i do to make my hair not shit? i am going for a couple of jobs soon

have you tried growing it out? also id say keep your fringe out of your face in the meantime

you look like a cutie

wtf is that?

thats the most autistic hair ive seen

r8?

clean shave. now

would look better without the shaved-in side part.

but even then it's highschoolteachertryingtolookcool/10

I look terrible clean shaven, tried it last autumn.

It's nice man. I love the proportions and volume, nice cut. Hair looks almost dirty though

I'm probably growing it out for the next six months or so, I just don't know how to keep it manageable in the meantime. That pic is a little more unstyled than usual because I spent most of the day doing lab work and not talking to anyone, but I usually have the fringe to some extent because I've got a huge forehead.

So the left side of my hair always has more volume than the right side, which makes it real tough to do a symmetrical style where it all goes back. Anyone have tips to fix this?

I started growing out the top of my hair a bit more and I also started using pomade and I'm really liking it. The pomade can last a couple days between shampooing my hair. I woke up with my hair like this so I barely need to try that hard to get it how I like.

Didn't mean to reply with this post.

lol no

lol u just cared haha

basic fuccboi/10 get thee to Fabric to pull a drunk slag.

Central London salons are ridiculously priced, but I've never had a bad haircut from them.
Chains and barbers (even the fanciest ones) have been consistently shit in my experience.

>got highlights in my hair because of a dare
>looks fucking terrible

how do i get this shit to fade quickly?

I got a undercut a couple days ago & I love it.

Little bitch faggot, you're a shame to my race

Hey Veeky Forumsgs I have medium-lenght wavy (kinda thick) hair now and I'm clueless as to what kind of styling product I should use: pomade, styling cream? please help!!!

This is good if you want a slight shaping effect without the stiffness of hairspray or wax.

Plus it smells divine.

you care OP

now put yer balls to the wall fuckboiiii

varg/10

it's a molko mullet

What do I tell a barber to get this haircut? What length would you guess the top and sides are?

I was thinking of getting an undercut, how do you keep it styled?

Sorry this was meant for

just bring the picture

PERMANENT

hey asshole, what's your problem. I dont come here everyday like you do probably ... I expected to find a hairstyle thread and there is one , what else is more important in personal style and fashion then a good haircut

sorry I mean him

An all too familiar problem for me too. After they fuvked up my hair for the n-th time i decided to start showing instructions i drew myself on my phone...
It's a work in progress still but will be going to a totally new hairdresser next week and will post results

Bakstreet's back , ALRIGHT

dont listen to these fucks .. it looks good on you, and fits you... more important is how does the other side look like?

what's the name of this haircut?

Nah man. He's got a slight overbite and not much of a chin. The beard really works for him.

I brought the pic to a few different people and every time they cut it too short. I figured maybe it'd be easier to just give them lengths.

the yung leo haircut lookin good asf

bowlcut

When my hair isnt weighed down by the lenght of my hair it puffs up like it does on the sides of my hair. What do?

My last haircut was October 2014 I kind of want to cut it again and go for the young leo which is what I had before I started growing it out but I'm afraid of the same thing that happened to OP happening to me I really don't want a fucking macklememe haircut again and I can just see them fucking it up.

your fear is clearly showing in the length of your hair

best young leo i've seen in a while

use some hair wax you dweeb

Is there any way to wear a manbun or ponytail without looking like a faggot?

yes
be japanese

Nice eyebrows

>hot_asian_dude.jpg
>looks like a bum

Incidentally, I need help from you, knowledgeable people of Veeky Forums.
Is there a hair styling gel/pomade/fiber/cream that is simple in ingredients without noticeable skin irritants?

I have skin problems, acne, scalp, etc. Skincare products always try to avoid a long list of ingredients, especially known skin irritants.