How to dress if your body is curvy and fit? female

All the inspo on this board is for models that have no tits or ass or thighs (or Asians which are naturally curveless). I'm 5 foot 6 weigh 60kg, and due to tennis and surfing and general healthiness I have no intention of becoming skinny and useless. I struggle to find things to wear in winter that isn't Kim kardashian core. No pics, you'll just have to take my word for not being fat.

Wear this dick on your chest

Have a look at what Iskra Lawrence wears. She's thick, hot as fuck and usually looks cute.

Sweat pants and an oversized t-shirt. You don't need more than this when you're married and pregnant.

honestly, i think youll just have to come to the terms with the fact that the general consensus on Veeky Forums is that clothes look the best on skinny bodies. but there's plenty of places that are much more open-minded to people like you, why not try r/femalefashionadvice?

I have a similar body type - 170 cm, 65 kg, work out every day, C/D cup breasts, large hips and butt.
I honestly don't fit well in most clothes I like. It's hard to look classy and fashionable with a body like that. Clothes look the best on skinny bodies.

I don't have a solution but I feel your pain.

Anything that makes your body stand out, you'll look good (but maybe slutty) in that way but not really fashionable.

What does being skinny have to do with being curvy? Curvy just refers to having a smaller waist than your chest and hips.

Impossible.
Attractive, even by wearing the most basic of clothing, But you'll never be fashionable.

Don't worry.
Since you are very feminine you can wear anything, because anything will look good on you.
Underweights have to wear quirky shit to even look passable and that is not your concern.

like the same way?
just don't wear activewear all the fucking time

lose weight and get fucking shredded brah

>Since you are very feminine you can wear anything, because anything will look good on you.
That's bullshit.
Tight clothes make you look like a whore, large clothes make you look like a circus tent.
If you show skin you look like a whore, if you don't show skin you look either like a sausage or a grandma.

In summer you can sort of pull larger clothes off by playing with more sheer clothing - you see my figure, but it still doesn't look THAT slutty.

Are you from the 50s? Showing a bit of skin is fine if it's not done in a tacky/trashy manner. No one's saying you need to show off deep cleavage and wear booty shorts that ride up your ass crack.

It doesn't look trashy if you don't have big boobs. A friend of mine is flat and she looks very elegant even when she's basically naked.
When you have big boobs it inevitably gets trashy as fuck if you're showing cleavage. I look like a prostitute with a regular tank top.

My waist is significantly smaller than my hips and ribcage. Not to the degree of my pic, but similar.

Honestly op, if your body is like the image you attached, just wear whatever fits on you. You would look hot either way.

>female
hahahhahahahha nice one
Now show me that feminine penis faggot

you mean fat

Street wear is the go to for curvy-fit women, I think it'll always look good on that body type.

Sounds like you're in a place with warm weather so you could wear flowing dresses daily, things that are sheer, If you're young looking enough I actually think a pseudo school girl look can be pulled off but obviously one that's more up to date or refined.

Really you'll look good in anything you want, being fashionable is mainly about attitude.

how does that pic not scream slut to you?

imo nothing but dresses look fashionable if you are really curvy, which is extremely expensive so you'll just have to find a rich guy

streetwear and other styles just look slutty

how curvy? something like this is workable, but if you look like you belong in a radio video there is basically no option for you.

How do I get a thick gf? Why are women so mean too btw?

meant to say rap instead of radio

I have an open mind. Are you OP?

Not sure why you think showing off your body is slutty. I guess you think men should only be in three piece suits, never wearing shorts or tees because they'll look bummy?

Date nice women, stay away from assholes.

I would wear mostly high-waisted bottoms. Combining them with crop tops would also help show off how fit you are, if you're into that.

Also, I think the following goes for thicc girls and boys: a pair of straight-leg jeans (Levi's 501s or something) really compliments people with muscular bodies.

because you only go for the mean ones you fucking gigolo

just wear sports wear and be my fetish, thanks