WAYWT

new day new thread

Some DIY projects. Cropped the pants, patched the jacket.

All loose fit. Can't tell if the angle of the cam makes the silhouette unflattering.

stop posing with cigarettes in your hands you look like a tool
the jacket looks decent

Taken from prev thread

Def unflattering. The pants make you look fat

get a haircut nigger

w/o

No

That's a shame, cause I'm not. I think this hat evens it out a bit.

*listens to raf simons once*

jacket is good, angle isn't great but has potential!
pretty nice, id on shoes?
interesting, looks better with the jacket imo. id on jacket and tee?
great as always

Wow you look terrible

Dude, I saw you on teeny chat last week. Some nerd in glasses was referring to your knock off yeezys. Not busting your balls, just saying I saw you on puney chat. What room was it again? I wanna talk to you...regularly.

that's not creepy at all

fuck you.

I'm waiting for your reply user....

I'll wait..If you don't reply, I'll just find you on t-iny-chat

jacket is gucci and tee is 0 10 margiela

>tucking in shirt

>*tips* m'lady

>blazer without a button down

>gold chain with a fucking simpsons shirt/scarf/tabard/whatever the fuck that is

>dyed hair and a bowlcut, admittedly this one isn't that bad

>Don't even wanna get started on this fucking mess

Do you faggots actually think this looks good? Seriously, I would be embarrassed to be seen with any of you in public.

All that money to look like complete shit

new thread same pic as i got no replies, sorry for bad angle

i like the jacket, want to get my levis sherpa this distressed
like that
not a fan of tshirt sorry
also like this

I'm not on any chats and og gats are my only sneakers, so you've got me mixed up with someone else.
Sorry m8

I want to live where you live

FUCK chicago

got the gucci coat for £150 off ebay sorry hun

>implying that an overcoat must always be worn with a button up and not understanding artisanal margiela

yikes

fucking loser stalker faggot

in that order

Midlands in England, village near Oxford, is Chicago worth a visit? I quite fancy it

Wow you look fucking horrible man. The jacket is too small. The shirt is TUCKED IN!? The pants look awful, worst part of the whole fit why are they literally wider at the calf than the thigh hahahahaha.

Overall this is a perfect example of having "pieces" but absolutely no style. Most people would look better in Walmart clothes

If you like big boring cities yeah...

it indeed must be worn with at least a collared shirt

>looking like shit
yikes

oh well, a swing and a miss. thought I'd try something different but guess I'll just stick to my norm

>sticking to inane conventional fashion rules and looking like a boring faggot with no taste
yikes

It's not so much an issue of you trying somehting different as it is that you dont seem to know what you're doing

>trying to replicate the fedora tipping neckbeard aesthetic down to a T
>thinking that's in any way original, creative, or good looking
yowzer

>not replicating anything close to that
>the tee definitely is original and the rest of the outfit is basic so it stands out
>you still being an uneducated mouthbreather making little to no sense
wow!
talk shit post fit you cum guzzling bitch

Ok now bury the jacket in your garden a d dig it up in a year and repatch it, repeat until ammount of wear desired

re

>>>>> /reddit/

>guys look, I took dress attire, then subbed in dirty low tops and a retarded looking tee that looks like I got a bunch of shirts from urban outfitters and glued them together! I'm so fashionable hahaha
Fucking pathetic. Looking like a walking mismatch is original in no way other than how much you can make people laugh on first sight.

My fit is jeans NBs and a tee because I don't need to dress like a fucking 5 year old got in his dad's dress cabinet to stand out.

hahaha there we go
knew you'd properly reveal yourself as a tasteless faggot who has no place on a fashion board
thank you aaaaand dropped

>having more important priorities is tasteless
I'd be careful what insults you throw around given how much time and money you spend on fashion and still manage to look like absolute trash

you're the one on a fashion board retard, and no im not going to take the opinion of someone like you seriously at all
if you had said you didnt like the tee that would have been fine, or that the shoes were too beat up, i wouldnt have minded, thats all pretty subjective.
but the fact that you tried to instruct me so vehemently on something which you are just plainly wrong about, and something which fashion houses do all the time, proves to me and everyone else youre an ignorant little loser who should fuck off

>tucking is bad

Way to show you're a numale newfag. Not all of us are wearing marvel graphic Tees.

AGAHHAHAHAHAH BAIT

>it must be worn with a collared shirt
What is a lazy bland boring fuck like you doing on this board?

You look like such a faggot kek

Can we get a fucking janitor in here?

Please direct me to the fashion houses that match dress pants and jacket with a streetwear shirt

>looking like a dweeb fedora
your loss

missing the bleach

yo folks

i like this, neat turtleneck

OwO
wait what happened to your hair

i fucked my camera help

i really wish i could see this clearly because it looks like a nice fit
10/10, i like the pink but the bleach looks better

cool
Love the jacket
No
wish i were slim enough to pull that off

not sure if I want the shirt tucked in or not. since pants and top are black, feel the untucked look adds nice color but idk

LMAO

what kind of jacket is that. looks nice

how is it a streetwear shirt? and matching overcoats with tees has been done by raf simons, yohji, dries, margiela, to name a few

please go where you belong you new balance fag

still not sure how to wear this sweatshirt
is this a bad idea?

this is a rather thick valentino cotton shirt, but I took inspiration from a friend who does the same with a moleskin shirt, which is thicker and works more as a jacket

It's chopped up graphic tees, not sure how much more streetwear you can get. Would look good with pretorn skinnies, not fucking dress pants

Literally have copped 1 pair of NBs ever

PRETORN SKINNIES OH MY LIFE

look - i know we've both got a lil feisty to each other here but please please stop talking down to people on these threads when it is evident you have very little knowledge of fashion yourself
i agree there is a little bit of clashing between the tee and the otherwise smart outfit but i don't think its enough of a clash to not work
lets stop now thanks

>implying it wouldn't go well
Fine just normal skinnies if you're that insecure and trend hopping

Great advice man, really helps

ID on jacket pls?

fatty

I like it
Very nice, like the jacket a lot
BICC PANT
Very nice, i like your hair

eat shit you faggot nigger. I'll stalk you

Jokes on you, I just ate some chicken tendies and I dont feel ashamed!

Sorry man, thrifted it, I can tell you label later if you want but I searched it before and couldn't find anything

going to klown kollage?

new shoes, photo orientation unintentional

stepped out for lunch in boring plain clothes

p cool bud, wish it was higher quality pic though. would have liked to see details
v basic/inoffensive
top and bottom clash too hard for me would recommend not wearing that outfit

personally dont like the bucket, dont know if its color or what
i agree about higher qual
lmao, i actually like this. you look like you sell coke at shady bars in miami

jacket looks cheap

Personally, I think it looks dope. At least it's interesting, and if you like it too then fuck the haters

Shitty haircut and shirt

Hello everyone

I've already posted this ages ago but I'm looking for some suggestions on adding to the outfit
Lost all my excess weight recently so it's a lot tighter and I usually wear a gold chain with it
Also I started wearing low docs instead
Anyone?

I like your jacket quite a lot

This is really nice, ID on jacket?

yikes!

Not my thing

m'lady

Jeans make you look like you're in primary school
Like the little lad from Freaks and Geeks

Really nice, I'm going off supreme a bit though

Nice

Looks /comfy/

Inexplicable unf.

I'm annoyed you said yikes but i like desu
very explicable ;-)

>le cuff xD

jacket too big

I don't like the pants, love the rest though. I think light pants would look better, maybe even white unironically

where are you guys from that tucking a tee in is weird?

DC and chicago, literally never seen anyone under 40 do it ever in my life

what is happening to this board

You can think it looks good if you want bro

Just saying I've never seen it and also just happen to think it looks like shit

It's just not my thing mate, props for doing you though
Your chains are pretty nice

Chilly and sunny today, perfect weather to fail my chem lab.

I think adding too much more would be overdoing it, but I still like this fit. Dunno how it would look with docs, I feel like they might be too serious for those pants.

Not that boring, there's plenty to look at here.

Don't look so sad :(

Fuck I love the top half so much, not sure about the bottom. Keep going

W2c jacket

Comfy & effortless greatness/10. Additionally, as a skinny & tall asian man you can make any look work, cherish it

Trousers sitting too low, giving your crotch area an odd look and distorting your shape/ proportions in an unflattering way. Highly recommend pulling your pants up, otherwise nice look.

Since your feet are big while your legs are rather skinny, the wide bottom part of your trousers emphasize the size of your feet in an unflattering way. Would try slightly shorter pants or rolling them up a little. Other than that nice color palette & wonderful patterned sweater.

rebuild by simpsons

this could actually work though. find less cheap pants and less disgusting shoes

looks better from the side, shoes look too thicc from the front

colors don't mesh well

yes. when you get there, go down to the southside and yell out "FUCK GDK" and "FUCK TOOKA" as loud as you can. they hate those guys down there

nice
cool as hell
clean
dece

didnt like any others

gonna wait til summer and use it for fishermancore
like the pants, would like to see fit while standing
thanks for the high praise onesan

messed up the shot which is fine cuz the shoes were a huge mistake

looks lazy but not in a chill way, less grey n sweats

I feel like the pants don't go