Black girl general

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x8no8ItMebQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it is weird that her nose is highlighted so well when noneof her face is. it looks v unnatural

they all look hwite

Love of my life tbqh

hhhhhgggggggnnnnnnnnnnn

Can you link the source please? I can't get around that tumblr filename and reverse image search gives no satisfactory result

>Black girl genera

Posts mostly black girls with white facial features.

You're retarded

Tell me what white facial features are and why they are definitively white

None of these girls even look black

name?

>fetishes mixed girls, girls wearing weave to pretend they don't have nappy hair, girls with bone structure that suggests being mixed even if they are dark
>calls other people retarded

you're insinuating that this guy is racist, or something, for pointing out the obvious: you don't like black girls nearly as much as you think you do. what you like is black + european mixes.
only a handful of these pics are girls with authentic african phenotypes.

>you're insinuating that this guy is racist

not that user but boy are you reaching. user just wanted some answers.

kek

bahahaha

all these girls are brown and mixed euro's

nice thread

From the Yucca Collection SS15/16 lookbook from Glotto (@_Glotto on Instagram)

Models are Refilwe Mnindwa (@tashiqua_) and Casey Purshouse (@iamcaseypurshouse)

I think both the models deleted their insta.

forgot to delete the "I think both the models deleted their insta." part.

>tfw love african/african american girls but live in scotland

She's 'melvnin' on Instagram

>n-no these aren't 'real' black girls
only on Veeky Forums.

got to keep it real you know
racially real

not enough fashion itt

>Didn't you know any black person with narrow features is pretty much just white?
>W-what do you mean Africa is 12 million sq miles of land composed of thousands of ethnic groups and not every black person comes from the regions where broad features are most prevalent??

Surely Eastern Europeans "just have black features" to you dickheads because they typically have broader features than Nordic people. Oh wait no, cause that's fucking stupid.

I put out the "or something" as a qualifier because you're right, I can't know for sure his mindset.
But look at what the poster says.
He's hostile to another poster with the implicit accusation of something negative for suggesting black women can't have European phenotypes and suggesting certain features belong to Europeans.

It's kind of a messed up thing with blacks and black mixes that the mixed ones get called "black" while the "pure" ones get left on the garbage heap.

We'd be willing to call a hapa a hapa and point out which side gave them which features, right?

An Ethiopian looks different to a West African, they have a more Caucasoid phenotype.

Does that mean if a West African has kids with a European and their children look like dark Caucasians that you have made Ethiopians?

No, you've have mixed race people that have presented with Caucasian features.

What does that have to do with what I said?

I'm not talking about biracial people. No shit they'd have a half and half mixture of DNA from Africa and Europe. That doesn't invalidate the fact that narrow/broad features are not "owned" by Europeans/Africans since both are large masses of land inhabited by large quantities of ethnic groups.

Sure, narrow features may appear more frequently in the continent of Europe than in Africa, but that doesn't mean it's a "European thing".

Ive only met 1 black girl who had lighter skin than mine, browses non-normie meme, and was attractive and had a personality that wasnt ghetto/trashy/uptight.

I feel like we're made for each other since I'm mulatto and she has said to mutuual coworkers she doesnt like dating ghetto guys.

>tfw black and white chad wins again

Okay so I'm sure this thread is more about ogling black girls, but on the off chance there's another sister on here, please give product recs. I've got 3C hair that I keep natural and I can't find something that keeps my curls instead of letting it get frizzy and broken all the goddamn time. The only stuff I can find that keeps my curls makes my hair crunchy which bothers the shit out of me.

Why are white people always trying to claim black women?
You don't see us claiming white women are black

The point is these pics aren't all just various tribes with different features they are fucking mongrels.

>phenotypes

>Ethiopian
>Caucasoid

youtube.com/watch?v=x8no8ItMebQ

Funny you say nappy hair replaced with weave is going for a white feature when asians, hispanic and middle eastern people have it.

Many Eastern African girls have facial features and hair that could be mistaken for 'white' looking. Just because something is prevalent in a certain culture doesn't mean it belongs to them.

Just stop posting.

So happy this thread is pissing off all the racists on Veeky Forums :)))

SZA is queen

SZA Merch

That bitch isn't even hot legit just looks like a white chick they photoshopped black... That's the reason everyone think she's hot lmao

Since this is the most normie fucking board on this shit site, I'll ask here...
How do you get a effay black gf? What style do they like?
I'm not white by the way

All this triggered subhuman cumskin lmao

We doing this again?

Asians, Hispanics, and Middle-Eastern wear weaves? Where?

>what's going on
>a-am I finding black people attractive
>was /pol/ wrong?
>n-no. it must be the 'european features'
>yeah thats it
>tfw no pol infograph to tell me what to feel

No im saying that they dont. Saying that having straight hair is strictly a white trait is dumb

not a girl but 4c dude here. Have you tried Olive Oil Eco Styler Gel? My sister uses it and I used to use their products when my hair was longer. Other than that, I recommend checking out 'Miss Jessie's' products if you haven't before.

Not African, but My SO is. I noticed she uses a bunch of different products, but she does frequently use "rehab" from lush. I use it on my hair sometimes too. It smells good, and calms down the fuzzies.

If you go to lush don't buy into it too much. We were both into it for awhile and bought all this shit. There soaps are fine, and so are their face masks/lotions...but their shampoo/conditioners are horrid

>dark skinned women
>durr dey look white durr

how? how a person be THIS moronic?

Eco styler is cool for slicking back hair and laying edges. You should check out Shea moisture if you wanna define your curls

I'm 3c boy btw

I'm a guy with 3c. When I wear my curls defined I usually use Shea Moisture Curling Souffle. Just apply it while your hair is slightly damp and let it air dry. Not much frizziness and makes my hair softer than before. Pic related is me

what's the point of this thread
what does this have to do with fashion

I grew my hair out for a few months and I have no idea what to do with it. Please help.

Yves knew