Tattoo inspo

good/interesting art edition

been thinking about this walizweska? probs thigh placement.

is the dog trying to blow itself?

think the she dog is biting herself.

>muh artsy fartsy lineart

usually translates well to the medium of tattoos.

They look incomplete and don't carry the same 'timeless' aesthetic other styles do.

You say that like it's true

I've been thinking in tattoing something from the codex seraphinianus for my first tattoo, what do you think?

Idk it kinda looks like it, maybe some other waliszewska tattoo would be better

timeless like fedora dragons and obnoxious american designs
im super good on that

No replies last thread so one more time. Thinking about getting something from the 12 keys of basil valentine, which is better

those illustrations are pretty cool, scientific illustrations of plants usually make nice tattoos

>that image
Am I seeing this right? Trees could actually detach itself from earth and swim away?

What the fuck?

This is corny.

The Codex Seraphinianus, where that image comes from, is a mysterious text that appears to be an encyclopedia of fictional plant and animal life written in a fictional, invented, or coded language. Little is known of its author or why they chose to create such a bizarre work. As for the language, all known attempts to decode it so far have failed.

Oop, I didn't remember the details quite right. We know who created it, but yeah, it's fictional.

Yeah the author gives credit to a cat that would visit him every day that he was writing it.

IV.
VII. has to much of geometry which can be taken as "trendy geometrical tattoos by normies and assholes.
Besides, IV. is more interesting, just make sure you'll save enough space on your body for it.

Yeah i was thinking of getting VII on my forearm or IV on my ribs as far as placement goes

Posting again.

WE

WUZ

Did this little pokey yesterday

Wow pretty good

Wanna get this on the back of my calf, how big should I get it?

Just like every other unoriginal faggot who reads the manga

Everyone has these. Get something else.

thinking of getting a woodcut of José Guadalupe Posada, since i'm mexican, i admire his work and consider myself an art enthusiast, also, they are pretty dope, will dump some examples, tell me what you think

Just got this one a few days ago

damn that looks really clean, nice job.

This better?

what manga is this?

oyasumi punpun

thanks senpai

Holy fuck this is SO good.

love this one, I'm Mexican too, and have been thinking of getting the borracho skeleton somewhere on me

i ran into a guy the other day that had an aztec hieroglyph tattoo of the place-sign for the city he was born in which was super dope

really like the style, which one are you leaning towards

v nice

I've been obsessing over the codex for years.
It is an amazing tattoo.

In full colour?

10/10

You're getting this mixed up with the voynich manuscript, the medieval document that inspired the codex.

Aiko kills herself.

I can't believe you've done this

Sick man, how do you get such thick lines for boarder do you use a bigger needle or just keep going over it?

I did, yeah

>everyone

Haven't seen anyone with it irl so im good

All of these are really cool

is this like one of those tattoos that goes under your titties?

bad series,
worse tattoo,
worst body.
lmao u fat weabo

definitely you could.

kek

good

I'm looking for a pic of a tattoo that an user published a while ago, it was two persons walking and I can't remember if we had it in his ankle or clave. Tyvm

My guess is you're a teenager that has nearly no knowledge of tattoos because of that question.

I bet the boarder is a 9 line, it's nine small needles that gives a fatter line.

waliszewska*

reposting this piece from a few threads back

Next tattoo planned, male on left forearm, woman on right forearm, and the bird+vertical rose on both.

Are anchor tattoos too overdone now?
I want to get an anchor pulling something down on my wrist/forearm kinda like this.
Probably not a diver though.

get the alligator couple

>demon of lust is named anal

think he knows that watch is fake?

Not op but thanks because I'm 23 and have no knowledge of tattoos

got this yesterday

wow that looks like hot shit
And that's coming from me, someone who is stuck with a triforce tattoo on their wrist for life

s m h...

When I get the time to, I'm going to make a personalized version of the Far Cry 3 tatau.

I'm still not sure, the first one is the coolest looking one to me, but the others have that Veeky Forums sense to them, tho i want to find a good artist first

Scythian tats cause I'm from eastern europe

very nice. blackwork or color?

yes

dude not gonna lie that looks horrible, sorry

what painting is that based on again?

Got my appointment in a month. Thinking about doing something like this. Any advice?

Anchors are a staple. That's like asking are 'jeans overdone'.

there is the "anchors are for sailors" stigma to be aware of.

Blackwork, may use some gold/silver inking for the sun and moon

whats the little white circle thing

thanks for ruining my pic manny pacquio

>tfw wanna get edgy tattoos but too pussy for metal mode

if you're not a sailor or a teen white girl don't get an anchor

this exact tattoo is posted all the time, it looks good in my opinion but just dont post it here

anyone got good neck tattoo pics to show? i'd like big pieces, pretty much covering 3/4 of the neck facing the front.

looks like a Miro to me

Floyd?