Do you guys know any good vegan leather jackets?

Do you guys know any good vegan leather jackets?

no, because there aren't any
the most important aspect of a leather jacket is, you guessed it, FUCKING LEATHER
if the leather is shit, the jacket is shit, period. and fake or as you call it "vegan" leather is the most shit kind possible, it's a sham, a pale imitaition of the real thing
it's the fashion equivalent of plastic floor panels or fake marble kitchen counters

FPBP

>Vegan
>Leather

Kek

/thread
I don't eat meat but I still wear leather. Faux leather is just fucking awful to the environment too

This, I'm a vegan and I agree with that... and even worse, it's very common for "vegan leather" items to be really overpriced. (and not good for the environment)

I recommend sticking with non-imitation materials, just buy a cotton or linen or synthetic jacket and wait until lab grown leather is a thing.

Leather is awful too, it's not just animal skins... the process of converting an animal to leather is terrible for the environment and tanned animal hides are as hard to degrade as some plastics.

just get a second hand real leather one. The cow has already been peeled, so its not like your'e contributing to its "unethical" slaughter

Waxed cotton biker jackets are a good alternative to leather jackets (aesthetics-wise). (but make sure the wax is vegan)

This too.

just buy a used one, besides vegetable-tanned leather is fairly easy to get if you care this much

Veganism is pointless unless you're living in a mud hut doing sustainable farming.
Grow up and embrace the real world.

Nirvana fallacy.

Leather that is chrome tanned can take up to 80 years (even flexing it up to 100) to biodegrade. But a decent quality leather is a one time purchase; whereas polyethylene leathers need to be purchased on occasion because of cracks in the plastics from UV light. And the process of making chrome tanned leather is getting better and better.
Plastics don't biodegrade. It's near 0 for most. They photodegrade (which leads to the release of microplastics and harmful chemicals to the environment) but that process can take months to years to centuries depending on the plastic. THey also need to be exposed to UV light for this to happen.
In all neither is gr8 for the environment, that's clothing for you though. But buying used is always helpful.
vegetable-tanned is no better to chrome tanned. Sorry fampai

not Saint Laurent, bitch

>preventing the most common cause of death is pointless

It's a prosletyizing cult

No one objectively gives a FUCK that you only eat vegetables like a throwback herbivore. No one cares.

But you cult members just have to proselytize like a pack of born again salad eaters.

Vegans are the Jehovah's Witnesses of the food world.

>sperging out
lol alright dude ::)

Whatever, go eat your carrot infused okra spaghetti with tofu balls and leave normal people alone

>NO ONE CARES

>MY RAGE SHOULD SHOW YOU HOW NO ONE CARES

>I DON'T CARE

I don't think they were raging at all

I'd actually guess that you were projecting

a vegan yourself you're frustrated that no one cares about your progressive lifestyle and all the sacrifices you've made

If you aren't banging a different smelly vegan chick each week then you're just a virtue signalling, limp wristed, cuckold. I'm not even meming,

April77

why even bother living if youre not allowed to enjoy it

On a similar topic, are there any decent vegan boots ?

i look better as a vegan
im healthier as a vegan
i feel better as a vegan
how am i not enjoying life

Stop making the same thread over and over again, the answer is there are none.
Saged.

>eating fried potatoes all day
>guys i'm healthier

why are you telling me what i eat?

Fake leather is dumb, just wear a canvas jacket or something