Underrated shoes? I'll start, Fila F13

Underrated shoes? I'll start, Fila F13

Other urls found in this thread:

tipguin.com/index.php/2017/03/11/fashion-sneakers-and-trainers-for-men/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reebok Pump Omni Lite

Ewing 33 Hi

Puma speedcat sparcos. Like hen's teeth now though.

Spalwart's are severely under rated imo

fila mens disruptor ii white with black logo

This is a nice thread

>fila mens disruptor ii white
dats ugly boi
fuck thats awesome

Veja - best alternative for achilles

. What are those those are beautiful

Kappa

those are fucking trash

Fila sure knows how to make a hideous shoe

jordan 10 london got to cop

Dese

Ironically, they are nonetheless the best itt

But what if you don't want to look like a eurofag?

adidas makes trash hitops

Damn I still have a pair I bought at Foot Locker way back in 2007. Also used to have the same model in white instead of red but I sold those to a friend a long time ago. They're pretty beat but I don't want to get rid of them since they're probably the oldest pair of shoes I have

If you wear Fila shoes, you are a seriously trash person. No outfit in the fucking world can save you from literally flea market specials.

very comfortable, and actually go with alot

the white stripes are reflective surfaces so taking flash photos of them produces a cool effect

adidas has the most underrated stuff

This is the only even remote possibility in this thread. Like holy shit, I will never listen to anyone on this board ever the fuck again.

desert/tan colored shoes dont get enough recognition

piss off little drama queen bitchpuss

Airspeed (Walmart brand) skate shoes. I'm starting a trend and making these fashionable. It's called post-modernist fashion. Plus these things are great to skate in.

what the fuck are you talking about loser?

most underrated shoe

The only reason these are so underrated is because of how crazily overpriced they are.

Which effay shoes will give me like 1 inch?

>ITT everyone posting mall-tier-shoes they picked up +50% off, needing validation on their purchase.

eytys

These look fucking amazing where do I buy them. I couldnt find them on the nike site.

Nikelab acg tallac flyknit

people won't catch on that you're trying to be 'trendy,' they're just going to assume you're poor

These are great

These my nigga

>Nikelab acg tallac flyknit
yeah theyre still not on Nike's site as far as I can find through the search function

The shoe that tried to imitate this was so bad

>Purposely ugly meme

ah, lovely..

these rick owen's geobaskets

That is just objectively wrong.
They're ugly, they aren't better than anything in this board. I could post some Iraqis worn out sandals and those shoes would still be the worst thing in this thread you absolute mong.

DELET

novesta

has FILA ever put out a good shoe? They all look so basic. Like dad shoes you'd buy from wal-mart after you've given up on your dreams

I see both sides like Chanel

Check out those Love Moschino high-top sneakers from this blog: tipguin.com/index.php/2017/03/11/fashion-sneakers-and-trainers-for-men/

I think they are underrated!

Osiris D3 2001.
Used to always want a pair when I was a skater.
They released them again a couple of years ago, didn't bother grabbing a pair... wish I had.

nigger shoes

Google much