Educate me

Hi Veeky Forums,

Please tell me what books I should read to get myself out of the rat race.
I've just finished pic related and was rather disappointed with it because of how much of a big collection of platitudes it is.

Enlighten me, please. Preferably with the books/videos/people you've studied that had the most profound impact on your rags to riches story.

Work and save the majority of your money. Invest in index funds. That's literally it, don't over think it.

And that would eventually make me literally borderline above mid class in 20 years.
Any other ideas?

"how to influence people and make friends" - 420/10 - Elbert Einstein

0/10

But did you try to use the advices, I tried and I think they work. Or u maybe just read books and think that you'll be somehow rich the next day. just sayin'

this
goodd shit
hit that mf lik button desu famalam
nohomo
nojks

Topic is not friends. Topic is money.

I ain't see no liek button, where is it?

Half of being rich is controlling spending, saving, and investing

But that won't make you rich if your income is dog shit. Find a way to increase your income. There's no safe well-known scheme. It's called make money and don't blow it.

You aren't ready

Read the book you posted

Post more pics like this

This is not how balance sheet work
REEEE
Where the fucking equity?

Equities are liabilities user.

Why is this book shilled here, we have once a week a thread about it with the exact same file with the same filename posted. This is like when Shkreli shilled here with the exact same way, Kiyosaki fuck off.

>Retained earning
>Liabilities
Fuck off Kiyosaki, read a book dumbass.

Learn to identify and exploit bubbles.

Moderate income can't get you "out"
Make a business if you desire greatness

Saving and wisely investing can.

I hear the lazy mans way to riches is good but I can't find a physical copy anywhere.

torrent the audiobook. no culty get-rich-quick shit. but good sound advice on how to get your shit together and work toward success. quite deep in some parts too.

i think he is jesting.
most sane people count cash as an asset.

TL,DR of this entire book please

>equity is liability

Your brain is broken

A liability is a credit and so is owners equity. If we are simplifying to two columns then I don't see the problem.

"My mammy say send her fifty cents."
-Think and Grow Rich

I used to hate Kiyosaki cause he's a hack, but the book is actually good if you read it for motivation instead of as a how to manual for getting rich.

>literally borderline above middle class

Middle class in terms of what? Middle class people don't have the kind of money to be able to live off their savings until they're 70. Sometimes they're never able to retire, and simply work until they're unable, when they become destitute old people who leech off their kids.

>owners equity
that's not the equity user was talking about.
owners equity is a meme to fool people into believing their home is an asset.

In the book it specifically says that you have to read it yourself for it to work.

" Whatever Your Mind Can Conceive And Believe, It Can Achieve."

comon Veeky Forums post this sooner pls

>The Idiot
???

>Hazlitt

Absolutely disgusting

As long as you dont count it as accounting and that you know its useless.
Yeah, its ok to do it.