Hey Veeky Forums would you rather a 3 bedroom beachfront property with a dock or an 8 bedroom 4 acre property with a...

Hey Veeky Forums would you rather a 3 bedroom beachfront property with a dock or an 8 bedroom 4 acre property with a pool. Same price on both of them. jw :)

Neither.

I'd rather a 4 bedroom penthouse in the city centre

What type of beach?

coles bay, BC

Depends. Is it 4 acres of forest, then the 4 acres. Otherwise beach

the beach one. But if i could get a 6 acre or more for a smaller house i'd take it

i'd rather a fucking studio in the city than either option desu

>Canada

You won't get to enjoy the water, and the only reason to have a dock would be for a fishing boat (since you're not going to want to/be able to use a cigarette boat or anything else fun like that 8 months out of the year).

Give me the acreage; I'd rent a beachfront somewhere in Florida if I wanted to hang out on a dock/by the ocean.

how long is my drive to work

your retired and live off saving and passive income

Yeah this, if I have to pick I'll pick the land if it includes comfy woods.

Go for the 8 bedroom with a pool. Dock maintenance is a bitch of a thing to do especially if the dock comes already in bad shape. If you need a live in caretaker for that property i am currently looking for a job.

>Dock maintenance is a bitch of a thing to do
Maybe if you're inbred and have never touched a hand tool in your life.

Beachfront to rent out, and the Acreage for the family compound.

I'm not taking care of a fucking 8 bedroom house you must be crazy

The 8 bedroom. I would spend some extra money to fix them up then rent them out like a bed and breakfast through airbnb like a mini hotel.

The beach front home would be more expensive in insurance for obvious reasons, but it would appreciate more depending on location. The 8 bedroom house would cost more in utilities and maintenance. I honestly wouldn't want either.

>Veeky Forums
I like your style.

Neither, I'd use the money to build my own McMansion.

Probably something in this style, but much smaller.

*you're

ty

Yeah I was gonna say beach, but

> Canada

A beach in Canada is like bringing condoms to church. What's the fuckin point?