Boot General

Nike SFB vs Danner Tachyon edition

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/FrugalMaleFashionCDN/comments/5goqoy/50_cad_37_usd_danner_tachyons/
reddit.com/r/frugalmalefashion/comments/3dt96l/nike_sfb_shia_boots_84_normal_sizes_still/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nike no contest

also don't get them in black unless you're planning on shooting your ikastola, and in that case quechua is always the better option

>mfw Veeky Forumsggots turned boots into fashion
Just take these and shut up or don't buy boots

Nike sfb

>he wears boots with a zip

Zip helps to take shoes off faster in combat you sperg

>muh boots r super hardcore and can't look good grr wear these ugly plastic stiff lugs on your feet or else ur GAYY!!!11!

>combat
>browses effay
Roleplaying in your bedroom and taking them off quick before mom comes in and embarrasses you doesn't count as combat, Jim.

Zippers are also against US military regulations, faggot.

How's the color on the sage green though?
I'm hoping it's more like a muted greyish drab than actual green

Looking for a general thread, I hope my question fits:

I really like these shoes, but the company don't sell them in this year. Can you give me similar designs?

efootwear. eu/boots-clarks-faulkner-mid-261126197-black-leather.html

What I need: black leather, manly but still elegant, no zip just laces, mid height.

Usually this type of shoes always have zip and usually the top part has a sharp end what looks too feminine too me. I also miss the more brutal looking separate front part.

OH SHIT I'M FEELING IT... TAKYON!

HELL YEAH FUCK YEAH I FEEL LIKE KILLING IT

look at solovair monkey boots
those look like garbage anyways lad

Thanks for the advice

np

What sort of combat situation would you need to take boots off fast in

Also pic related is the only thing i can think of to portray your autism

I think it looks pretty nice, usually pretty against sfbs due to the godawful tan colour but id actually consider those

nice, ty for the opinion lad

Truly, every single hobby can be twisted to become an autistic thing to be ashamed of.

Anyone else had surplus boots repaired here? Any other kind of meme boots other than the Austrian army boots?

sick, thank you

I bought these for fifty bucks
canadian

they are too wide and not for manlets

reddit.com/r/FrugalMaleFashionCDN/comments/5goqoy/50_cad_37_usd_danner_tachyons/

also Shia's exact boots were $84

reddit.com/r/frugalmalefashion/comments/3dt96l/nike_sfb_shia_boots_84_normal_sizes_still/

Copped these a while ago, how'd I do?

Bump

Holy shit, what a punchable person. That horrible tat, those poorly fake-distressed fashion discounter jeans, those glasses - the epitome of 2017 douchebag style.

Gimme dat neo-nazi school shooter look senpai

TAK .... YYYOOON

All the gear queers that bring SFBs to basic are always funny. After about 100 miles they literally fall apart at every seam. If you want a good boot, buy Garmont

this

What the fuck are those lmao

only like the camo ones

Thoughts?

wait is that really a tat? wtf was this guy thinking

STOLEN VALOR STOLEN VALOR STOLEN VALOR STOLEN VALOR STOLEN VALOR STOLEN VALOR

How are boots stolen valor?

shit

>wait is that really a tat? wtf was this guy thinking

no, it's the mark of the dragon. what the fuck else would it be?

its a good outfit though...

:(

I'M RETARDED I'M RETARDED I'M RETARDED I'M RETARDED I'M RETARDED I'M RETARDED

All of these look comical unless you got the proportions for them.

Seeing as you're all teenagers this isn't the case for you. Prefer something less bulky.

>projecting
not everyone here is 12 years old, Nick

I'm 30 and casually dl 4 plate for reps, still I don't think I could look good in boots like these.

If you look like this guy maybe, otherwise everyone is probably making fun of you behind your back.

jesus christ your whole post is pathetic
go project your insecurities somewhere else; nike sfb are versatile as fuck and look fine on anyone who isn't obese or a twink

Having a sense of what works stylistically is being insecure?

>i need to tell people that if they don't look like a professional weightlifter they can't pull off a pair of regular ass boots and EVERYONE WILL MAKE FUN OF YOU FOR IT
You seem so secure in yourself.

Professional weightlifters are on steroids, you'd probably look comical in these as well if you were that huge.

If you google nike sfb and look around you can just see how laughable they look on kids, I don't really have to argue my position.

>again arguing that everyone on here is a kid
Why are you so insistent that these will look bad? It just makes you sound insecure. I'm a 22 year old college grad and I'm looking for some comfy and casual boots to rotate in with my other footwear. You should really reread your posts and stop acting like we're discussing thigh-high rick owens leather fuck-me boots instead of the most casual and inoffensive sneaker-boots available

You probably think this is acceptable.

seek help

i've seen girls wearing sfbs that look better than shia does

stop projecting and come out of the closet already

this

i hope you still have the receipt

is that a fucking fred perry tattoo

Shit

What work boot looks the best to buy guys? Also blue collar so no being a poser.

they all look like shit
if you're actually working just buy something functional instead of trying to stunt on your blue collar co-workers you flaming faggot

>not knowing what a laurel wreath is

I Have this boot that is functional I just want a boot that is lace up. Just calm down dude.

It doesn't really matter just buy one

red wing 11-inch pull-ons

you're on a fashion forum
don't be mad that your taste is terrible and all the boots you posted look like shit

in case your IQ is lower than I expected I'll say it again; if you're doing serious labor focus on function instead of fashion bc they're gonna get fucked on the job anyways

Ok got it dude.

oh please look at that dude

don't tell me that doesn't look like the type of faggot to get a fucking fred perry tat

he'd kick your ass

totally. whatever you say, Mr. Perry.

damn those vibrams look quality

Belgian meme boots
sellers said they're 9 inch, and cheaper on ebay but they don't have speed hooks

It really isn't. He just looks generic and punchable

You really don't need speed hooks. Just tie a knot at the end of the lace so it won't go through the holes when you take off the boot. It's actually faster than speed lace hooks once you get the hang of it

Jokes on you I was friends with JROTC kids in highschool

I received these boots for christmas (gripfasts with 14 eyelets), trouble is I've got no idea how to wear them. I've been thinking about trying a paramilitary look (plain coloured milsurp trousers, suspenders, plain button up shirts, etc), would that look alright?

That's not gonna work. You'll look like a neo nazi if you were to dress like that.
I would suggest looking at some industrial looks. If you tone those down a bit it could work.

>You'll look like a neo nazi

Doesn't really bother me, though what would be some good industrial looks?

When is that ever useful

Surely there aren't actually people who'd think this
(img)

First of all; you'll look instantly like a skinhead. But that doesn't mean that you'll look bad. Wear some well-fitting jeans (worn-blue or black), a simple black belt, plaid shirts or plain-white t-shirts and a leather jacket on top. Should look just fine.

whipped up some inspo with my autistic affection towards ranger-style boots

W2C the iconic skinhead boot?

T I M B S
I
M
B
S

these geoxs have a nice discount price
and are fully waterproof
to buy or not to buy

AYO HOL UP

What do you think is more appropriate for everyday wear, plain oiled boots or polished boots? Polished boots give off a weird vibe to me.

For everyone bar skinheads id say just go with oil

That's not an iconic skinhead boot, thats an iconic bonehead boot and they've already been posted in this thread, gripfast 20i steels
The iconic skinhead boot is the DM cherry 1460

Looking for another pair of boots to use with my Beckman's. I've been looking at Allen Edmond's Normandy and Higgins Mill boots.
Any experiences?

thanks for the suggestions

>Doesn't really bother me

No, but it bothers other people. And then they'll bother you. If you need to test it out before you understand then by all means go ahead. But you should know that it can be very risky.

Skinheads generally will never go out dressed that way and there's a very good reason for that.

Shouldn't it be alright as long as I don't shave my hair off?

Just go for a biker look with them, if you dress like a neo Nazi then sharps will give you shit, if you dress skinhead without shaving your head you'll get called a plastic skinhead and then they'll all give you shit

This.

not that guy but i've never even seen a skinhead

w2c this pls help guys

i think it's not similar

Lol, no they're not.

What are peoples opinion on waterproof palladium boots? My timbs are 3 years old and after a night of insane clubbing I ruined them. Need something that will handle snowy slush in winters.

Seriously. Only the faggiest places in America have SHARPs and they aren't shit. And loud & proud Neo-Nazis that will start shit are practically non-existent

look surprisingly nice.

>ikastola
¿g-gudari? ¿hemen?

Starting to notice my LL Bean Katahdins are getting dry and wrinkly at the front. What would you guys recommend I use to fix/prevent more wrinkles or damage?

Mink oil?