How to size on these? I'm usually a size 11.5/12 in shoes but I can get a pair in 13 for $30 bucks and fuck i want some

How to size on these? I'm usually a size 11.5/12 in shoes but I can get a pair in 13 for $30 bucks and fuck i want some

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/222206776032
ebay.com/itm/172546564064
m.ebay.com/itm/222206776032?_mwBanner=1
ebay.com/itm/New-Womens-REEBOK-CLUB-C-85-TG-Vintage-WHITE-BLUE-BS7032-US-5-0-8-0-TAKSE-/282366178011
ebay.com/itm/New-Mens-REEBOK-CLUB-C-85-TG-Vintage-WHITE-BLUE-BS7032-US-M-7-0-10-0-TAKSE/282366190605?rt=nc&_soffid=5025561201&_soffType=OrderSubTotalOffer&_trksid=p5731.m3795
ebay.co.uk/itm/Reebok-Club-C-85-Vintage-Chalk-Paperwhite-Glen-Green-RRP-59-99-/112212656292?var=
asos.com/adidas-originals/adidas-originals-stan-smith-trainers-in-white/prd/7552293?iid=7552293&clr=White&SearchQuery=adidas originals stan smith&pgesize=36&pge=0&totalstyles=36&gridsize=3&gridrow=12&gridcolumn=3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

10-11 in all my other brand pairs of shoes are loose on me but size 11 of my club c 85 are really tight so 13 would probably be fine assuming 12 isn't already pretty loose for you

I'm the same. 13s are a bit oversized but they are ok

How much room?

im usually an 8.5 in most shoes i sized up to a 9 for my pair, fits perfect

Thank you fine anons I just copped

I usually wear 10 US in most brands but I grabbed a pair of 9.5 US and it fits a little tight but comfortable.

pic related, diff colorway but fits the same.

fug now I'm not sure if I should cancel

1 size up wont hurt you. And 2 out of 3 said it fits snug.

you'll be good, if anything an insole will fix any size issues.

I usually own shoes 25.5-26 cm so I was worried about which size I should get (so for most brands US 7.5-8, or UK 6,5-7). I went with the bigger size, and I am glad I did. They fit me perfectly. The US 7.5 would have definitely been too small.

how much bigger?

where the fuck did you cop for $30? These are like sold out everywhere I've looked

ebay.com/itm/222206776032

I bought these on 11.5, i'm usually US11 but last year bought some Gazelle's OG and i got them 10.5 and the fitted nice. The Club C's fitted perfect despite the extra half number.
You'll be fine OP.

i feel stupid as fuck, but where can i buy these in that slightly off-white/green colorway?

OP literally posted a link two posts up

size 13 is too big for me, im usually an 11

oh that colorway is literally sold out everywhere in your sizes. You're pretty much fucked

went with the US 8 instead of 7.5 even though I own many 7.5 shoes also

well how do they fit? most people are saying to size one up

most people itt are saying to go a half size up for a true fit and one size up for a little more room. so 11.5 or 12 would be what you're after but you're not gonna find either. these shoes are literally sold out everywhere for people with normal/slightly large feet

to wear shoes a size to big you can double or triple sock, or take one sheet of paper towel, scrunch it up and put it in the toebox. thats what i do for my svensson gats that are a size to big

Best colorway

these are the stan smiths of 2017

they were at Urban Outfitters just last year regular price $79 or even less
and now they are $100+ at sssens

That color way is dope, that customs?

reeboks usually fit snug

Just want to post a link to this pair maybe one of you are a mens 9.5 butter soft pack is super hard to find which sucks
ebay.com/itm/172546564064

I just bought the chalk and baby blue pair from this guy, fast shipping and legit

This is the only baller colorway. The green cream combo is urban outfitters mall tier trash imo.

T. Buttersoft owner / lover

they're from the buttersoft pack

Got any recommendations? Just copped some nikes that have a little extra toe room.

Any info on the quality/comfyness of these?

i'd say they're quite comfy, the qaulity isn't amazing but i'd say its fair for the price

decent beaters. they fit really tight if you have wide feet and they run small but not bad for 30 bucks

price and demand nigga

Supply dumbass

now this is sick af

i was surprised how light/cheap they felt on my feet

from the pics i thought they would feel THICC
if that makes sense but they comfy and light weight and would make a good summer shoe

nah the green/cream looks so nice irl.

reebok announce that this year they will be focusing a lot of the club c 85 model so don't expect them to be rare/ hard to find for long

i can totally see these turning into a huge meme like stan smiths

i like the buttersofts very much but feel like the sole clashes with alot of things

Gross

why are they sold out everywhere reeeeeeeeeeee

What does Veeky Forums think of these? I'm pretty undecided..

Saw those in the link OP posted because thats the only size they have for me. I'm not a big fan of colorful shoes and they wont look as nice as the chalk/paperwhite versions for beaters but I could see them working in a few fits

mfw I got them before they become a meme

so are the vintage ones the only cool ones

i got this colourway I think its nice

Same size as you in shoes OP and my pair came earlier today in 13. They're a bit roomy but I put an insole in and it literally fixed it and now they're perfect fit

there's a version called memt, they are lighter and feel very cheap but look the same when compared to regular club c's.

I have the blue ones! Dope af.

restock when

pls come to australia

they're nice

>i can totally see these turning into a huge meme like stan smiths

This desu, especially now that the "normcore" and 90's inspired fits are back with full force. They look great though so I'm down for it

I recently copped these, just waiting for arrival.

How long would these last?

w2c?

they feel pretty cheap but they're decent beaters that'll last you a year or two

m.ebay.com/itm/222206776032?_mwBanner=1

good price too.

damn was gonna buy another pair but they dont have my size

$30 wouldve been an instant cop

c-can I post in this thread too or do I need the meme color way?

that's sole makes me puke

you too

honestly the sole is one of my favorite parts. imo they are the ultimate pale wave kicks. my only grip is my jeans are turning the tongue cloth gray...

only sole that is more groovy is the mmm clear

I just realized these are suede

fucking overexposed pictures

What model of the shoes is this? Anyone know? (On the ebay link)

she just bought some blue shoe strings but this is the exact version

ebay.com/itm/New-Womens-REEBOK-CLUB-C-85-TG-Vintage-WHITE-BLUE-BS7032-US-5-0-8-0-TAKSE-/282366178011

ebay.com/itm/New-Mens-REEBOK-CLUB-C-85-TG-Vintage-WHITE-BLUE-BS7032-US-M-7-0-10-0-TAKSE/282366190605?rt=nc&_soffid=5025561201&_soffType=OrderSubTotalOffer&_trksid=p5731.m3795

really undecided on if I should cop these?

or these?

Welp these are pricier than the other.

similar question; how do new balance shoes run?
found a pair in UK 9 or 10 but I'm normally a UK 9.5, should I go up or down?
the 10 is half the price because it's the last pair if that matters.

these definitely

Can one still buy these Club C 85 Vintage from ANYWHERE????

choose 10uk, they run half size up

multiple links posted in the thread user

except i bet you look like you have disproportionately large clown feet in oversized shoes still

these

Anyone got a link for EU of the mintgreen vintage ones?
Can't find literally anything that is new + not 150 or more euros.

You muricans have it so good fashion-wise.
You have EVERYTHING but a few asian brands.

yes or no?

Hope you got some little feet user

ebay.co.uk/itm/Reebok-Club-C-85-Vintage-Chalk-Paperwhite-Glen-Green-RRP-59-99-/112212656292?var=

no

fuck my life

but thanks bro

nah

t

How do we feel about these?

Every single "knit" shoes is juvenile cheapo hypebeast cringe garbage. No exception.

also, the normal leather stans are just as garbage. they are teenage girl tier

>sold out absolutely everywhere
Why live

>tfw big feet so you got some for 30 bucks because of OP

these

please refrain from giving advice

don't think it's worth it but if u do it's probs cheaper here than where u gettin them from

asos.com/adidas-originals/adidas-originals-stan-smith-trainers-in-white/prd/7552293?iid=7552293&clr=White&SearchQuery=adidas originals stan smith&pgesize=36&pge=0&totalstyles=36&gridsize=3&gridrow=12&gridcolumn=3

should i cop these, would be for summer casual wear (ripped black jeans and non matching shirts) wdy guys think / name is Tommy Hilfiger Modesto btw

Ty

I don't do that streetwear shit. I think these look comfy af and wanna just have them for slip ons during the summer.

Bump