He cuffs his pants

>He cuffs his pants

ok

Acceptable and more comfortable with boots. Otherwise yeah, it's pretty stupid.

Its not 2015 anymore

> pants not bunching up around ankles.
> fabric drapes and fits better.
> cool air flow up your leg in warmer weather.

Anyone else cuff Veeky Forumsg?

Only with non-slim/skinny jeans

cuffing is one of the most popular trends around here, and with good reason

what about pinrolling tho

Cuff them with a tee. Or cuff them if they’re too long. Just don’t double cuff and throw on a bunch of lumberjack or biker shit. It’s costumey. Unless you are a biker or lumberjack, then do whatever you want.

>he wears pants

infinitely worse

cuffing is fine on occasion u fag

if you find yourself always cuffing a pair of pants though, get them hemmed

This, cuff on skinny/slim pants looks really bad, they must be baggy

cuffing is incredibly stupid but you conformist newfags won't realize this until you look back at pictures of yourselves in 2 years. look at this guy. does he look cool to you? cuz this is what you look like. cuffing is fucking over. every faggot who bought the wrong size jeans is now rocking that look and you are now lumped in with them.

>tfw I pinroll my pants sometimes
>people dig it
I feel like Veeky Forums is wrong on this one.
Obviously looks horrible, but I think it's just a matter of how you compose your entire fit.
Saying cuffing is bad is like saying tucking in shirts is.
They each work with certain fits, completely ditching either would be stupid.

How else am I supposed to show.off my high top Converse?

>posts pic of guy wearing shit-fitting jeans
>said guy doesn't even cuff is shit-fitting jeans properly

hm yes user you raise a perfectly valid point you've changed my opinion entirely i will never cuff my jeans ever again thanks !

I pinroll sometimes too, user. I get plenty of compliments from people on my style so I really could not care less what some lanklets on Veeky Forums say.

i do

there isnt anything wrong with pinrolling or cuffing, it entirely depends on the type of pants and how you you pinroll or cuff it that will determine if it looks good or bad. Large cuffs look stupid but if you have a lot of length to roll then cuffing smaller makes it look bulky and that doesnt look good. I found my own method, if you have a bulky cuff for non jeans then ironing works like magic. For jeans it isnt that simple and the only thing you can do is taper.

i meant to say hem instead of taper.

yeah, posting some fat retard in his 2$ shit fit surely does the argument justice! Fuck off with your cherry picking you autist.