Super Trekker (Raf)

If I can't cop >> pic related
New can I get replicas please? Like, is that ok to do?

no, it's obviously not ok to do that, but it's pointless to ask since you're already considering it anyways, not to mention you're already beyond help for liking such a trash m3m3 sneaker with a burnt-out designer's name slapped on. if anything just get sketchers, less expensive and less full of shit, same colorway will surely be available from their selection of kid-friendly light-up shoes.

Bump

lmao

Don't buy replicas, if you have a job and you still live with your parents which I would assume, there's no reason you can't afford $600 shoes and if you're living alone and you can't? You left the nest too early.

There were hordes of these horrible buckets in the raf sample sale for real cheap and no one bought them for a good reason. I guess what I'm trying to say that shouldn't be too hard to find a pair for a reasonable price.

I'm looking for new. Please point me in the direction.
holy shit w2c then m8. I can't find them

Blatant Michael Mummy ripoff

Pls end that faggotry.

um...
wow

It is a shitty meme

Bump

There is no replicas of them anyway

LOL

What the guck why

Bump pls help

that's really up to you to decide. we can argue endlessly about hpye, or capitalism, or truly appreciating designs, or supporting a designer or whatever but i say go with your gut and then regret it later.but chances are you'll eventually not like these as much as you do now so if you hold off it could lead to regret - it's not as simple as just buying some later.
also i like ozweegos more but that's not that important

Famalam I've wanted these since February 9th. I think I still need

Just go through the normal buying pr9cess I guess. What outfits would you wear with them, do you think you'll get your money's worth, are reps horrible quality, can you really afford to drop cash on legit pairs with your disposable incime, stuff like that. One day I myself hope to buy a pair of Ozweegos. Maybe the green color, maybe the blue and pink. Maybe even the cream

there ya go bud

on sale for $23 at payless

bruh

I've already went through that too. I'd look great in them. As for reps.... says there aren't any. I can certainly afford the real thing though.

Thanks for the bump

Bump of life