Techwear general

discuss techwear
no faggot pretentions
wear clothes that have functional properties
join the discord: discord.gg/YgYhwhK

preparing dump

3/19

Techwear was a trick to make you pay as much money for artificial fabrics as you do for natural ones. Walmart clothes with good fits.

4/19

6/19

7/19

8/19

9/19

10/19

11/19

12/19

13/19

14/19

16/19

18/19

if you think a polyester tshirt is the same thing as goretex you're completely retarded

Where can I get some good cheap joggers to mimic this style?

nike "the one" pants

looks too big on her. hair is a meme

Should I cop these?

Need shoes that go with baggy pants in white or black, any recs?

The new nike x acronym.

Y-3, Rick, Adidas :^)

Forgot to mention that I'm poorfag.

Nike Presto Utility.
~$100

Adidas tubular doom are great.
Saw a person wearing them yesterday.

Depends on how edgy you want to look like though.

You talking about Mid or Low?
The sock looks kinda weird to me, but I'll try them, thanks.

Beat up sk8 hi looks great with techwear imo

Mids.

does anyone have some female techwear inspo?
edgy shit if you have it pls

thank you!

fucking hate everyone of these pants shown here, why are they all so tight near the ankle? looks so fucking gay dude.

>that bowlegs
evrytime

>why are they all so tight near the ankle? looks so fucking gay dude.
people that SHOULD wear these pants need a reason, like riding a bike. They are easier to pedal in compared to baggy pants...that's why you would see someone fold and roll up one of their pants legs

awesome dump, thank you

this is completely understandable, but i don't think it's ''fashionable'' in the slightest - it doesn't ever compliment the wearers lower body and even if it did it's a special case scenario. please stop doing this oh god

The pants? What are they?

but that's like... your opinion...

W2c pants?

I personally like the way tapered pants look
funny how opinions work

Acronym P23

It's already been said before, but if you plan on copping be aware that some people have put on their pair (a bit forcefully) and tore a small portion of the seam on the inside of the fabric cuff.

Otherwise, a good tech pant.

Fake acronym prestos

Anybody know where I can find 28/34 cargos? I'm skinny as fuck but tall, even 32 inseam isn't good enough. Or if anybody know where to buy any pants of 28/34 that would be appreciated

id on pants and sneakers

kmao

Sneakers are Nike Air Presto Utility, don't know about the pants

lol no idiot

sneakers are nike x acronym prestos

he mean they're air prestos with an acronym tag

pants are from guerilla group

this cunt is insufferably ugly

Sorry we can't all be male models, you dumb fag. He looks totally fine and his techwear fits are top-tier and probably the most unique being put out today online.

>He looks totally fine

you're fucking retarded.

I fucking love techwear so much.
I don't really rock techwear fits- ever but
I really appreciate the sleek silhouettes and the vibes. Maybe I'll get some fits going once I get some more money.

>2017
>techwear
when will you autists on Veeky Forums learn? this shit was played out already in 2014 by the sufu wreckin crew. we all moved on to that premium denim and americana kick. you dipshits always ridin on our coat tails natch :^)

Post your face then, Mr. Model. There is literally nothing wrong with how he looks.

No one gives a fuck about faces in a techwear thread, retard.

His outfit is shit. That jacket looks like a cheap fake pleather thrift store find. Nothing "techwear" about it.

Here's my face.

>that jacket
>cheap fake pleather
It's a $10,000 Acronym jacket you pleb retard. You're just mad and jealous that someone can afford awesome clothing and looks great in them and you can't.

lololololololololololololololololololol

you need help. seriously.

Nice rebuttal. You can't defend your shitty, pleb opinions so you just post a meme. Fuck off.

> posting on Veeky Forums
> gets butthurt someone posts memes
> mfw

Ok. The rest of us can continue our productive conversation about techwear and you can keep being a butthurt little hater who posts memes and shitposts because he can't contribute any other way. Enjoy.

What exactly have you contributed, other than making it clear you're a faggot who jerks it to other faggots who live at home with maxed out visa cards so they can buy jackets they really can't afford?

Oh right.

>all that projecting
lmao what is wrong with u fag

>It's a $10,000 Acronym jacket
you're memeing right?

you could dig up better """""techwear"""""" from a midwest thrifstore if that's what 10K acronym looks like

techwear has digressed too far into stupidity

just ignore him, he's clearly high

Show us your awesome thriftstore fit then.

Oh right.

i only pitch, thx

cop or not

the funny part is that I have a hard time deciding whether or not this is a troll because tech wear has become so much of a meme that I believe acronym would put out something this stupidly designed and overpriced

I like techwear for its unobtrusive use of technology to make better products, emphasis on utility, and proper adaptation to the environment. It's a shame that the cancer that is cash in fashion had to swallow it and turn everything into a 5K urban ninja outfit or some spinoff """""""streetwear"""""""""""""""

omg i know who u are. u are that fucking autist retard who raged that techwear doesnt look like akira or your other weeaboo meme animes
hahahah you pathetic faggot you are still here doing this hhahah

Only if you take a pic of yourself in tights in the same pose

eh, bit too loud for Gyakusou design imo but if you can make it work go for it

am I the only one that feels that the subbrand lost a lot of its original identity over the past few collection releases?

I have no clue what you're talking about but it sounds like you're grasping hard

pretty sad that you're trying to pick out user users on an user gook toon board to be quite honest family

sure gimp ;)

all his foaming at the mouth over that goofy looking fuck proves is the very old adage that money can't buy taste.

Idiiots like this think that because something is expensive, it must be good.

Its no different than the goofs we see here showing off their amaaaaazing LV monogram belt with giant tacky LV buckle.

Parvenus. lol

Can you two little cocksuckers fuck off? You're ruining the thread.

prob the same open-mouth breather.

yes, it's a shame what money did to fashion

I mean it's great and all that there are more SUPREME-ly intelligent peoplel ready to pay 10K for a garbage bag coat but it has really ruined the taste of those overexposed to this standard of look.

I mean, have you looked at the recent fuccboi statistics? Shit's off the charts. History in the making really

Nice samefag. You're mentally ill. Seek help.

Lol.
Veeky Forums is the definition of fuccboi.
At first one would assume that some of the outfits people harp about are just ironic, which in itself is stupid as fuck, but after further examination one realizes that the majority
of this board is nothing short of delusional and legitimately believe their cuck-core outfits are cool or look at all half-decent.

Our generation has a tendency to gravitate towards blatant ironic expressions because we think it will show others that we see the big picture and that makes us clever. Just food for thought.

I'd like to see more fashion where people wear it because it makes them legitimately happy to wear it.

That's what fashion should be.
Fashion, to those that care, is an art form.
At the highest level fashion is about expression, at an acceptable level it can simply be about aesthetics but once it devolves into wearing different shit just for the sake of wearing different shit it becomes a dick-measuring contest who's aim is to prove who can look the
stupidest while retaining an almost cult-like following.

It's absolutely laughable, and I can promise you all that people laugh at your ridiculous outfits.
Nobody aside from your delusional peers think you look good in your ironic attire.

(I don't mean you in particular, just using you in a general sense, of course).

ive never seen such a psycho on Veeky Forums before. like a literal schizo. its amazing

Alright, I'll bite, you delusional twat.
Probably struck a chord.

>of this board is nothing short of delusional and legitimately believe their

sad really
I see what you're saying
with enough money and special snowflake attitude it's pretty easy to get to delusion levels that are off the charts

>I'd like to see more fashion where people wear it because it makes them legitimately happy to wear it.
This is the right approach. For me, this is the core concept of techwear. Happiness is something comfortable, inconspicuous, and intelligently crafted. Something that is utilitarian makes me happy not something that is a chore to wear. Obviously its subjective but that's what I see in this sub category. The ironic trend is because this gen is addicted to attention seeking.

I giggled.

You've learned to the self defense mechanism from others around here:

accuse them of mental disorder.

I want to respect you, but you can't come up with anything yourself, so there's nothing to respect.

Not him but you're clearly just posting from a PC and a phone. Your writing style is umistakable and has the same error in all these posts you've makde talking to yourself. It's really weird.

Lol I can't believe I'm entertaining this obvious attempt at trolling or maybe your feelings got hurt but I can assure you the last thing I want to do with my time is have a conversation with myself on an anonymous image board.

i'd say not