You cop Raf Simmons and Gucci, while Chad shops at the Gap

You cop Raf Simmons and Gucci, while Chad shops at the Gap.

Girls look at your fashioncel designer clothes and think "ewww what a try hard" while they look at Chad and think "i love him, he just does what he wants, not even concerned about trendy clothes".

Chad STILL looks INFINITELY better than you because of his GENETICALLY DETERMINED FACE, FRAME and HEIGHT.

Women are getting more and more choice and validation and its either CHAD or NOTHING

Why haven't you fashioncels learnt yet?

It's either ALPHA GENETICS, or BETA RESULTS.

this is some cuck shit

I've got alpha jeans, fuck you

but i am a chad
I don't wear the shit I do to get girls that is retarded as fuck
and that's the real difference, you obsess over chads and clothing and you are basically doing both fashion and getting girls wrong

Well, I think I look gorgeous. I'm sure other people think so too

CHAD
PIZZA
HEIGHT
FRAME
FACE

Every time I get desire to waste money on clothes, I just look at these pictures to redpill myself again.

Good looking guy in grey v-neck with baseball cap >>>>>>>>>>>> average guy in 20,000$ custom Brioni suit.

Pic related, subhumans from r/mfa on a meet up

Meanwhile CHAD wears a $4 one colored simple shirt and still outslays 99,9999 % of the male population

They look slightly better than the Veeky Forums meetup twats

The gap is pretty trendy dude

>Shit fits look shit

Shocking.

Do you really thing that guy is anywhere close to a real chad?

He has a shitty jaw a receding jawline is dressed like shit not attractive face dyel manlet who is picking up a 3/10 asian shitskin who is nothing else other than a waste of space

Meanwhile chad is only one guy, all you need to do is make friends with him

cope
skarsgard is 40 btw

I agree. The thing is that clothes never look good on anyone that's not fit, with healthy skin, and decent haircut. These guys can all look decent (a little above average) if they styled their hair, took care of their skin and got in shape. Work on your self first before you start investing in clothes.

this so much
/thread

>just be yourself bro it works for me

That's a famous actor signing an autograph for a fan.

>kys if you're not famous
>compensating loser
>cope, cope, cope
great healthy mindset you got there

I wear champ sporting goods sweatpants and zip up hoodies all the time and my gf is a solid 9.5. Pretty sweet desu. I look cooler than jessie pinkman

>dressing well and trying to acquire an individual taste in order to impress shallow females

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>my gf is a solid 9.5
no she isn't she is a 7 at best

Your girlfriend is a supermodel?

I recognize that stance and smile...

Chad doesn't even need pants!

Do you think if SkarsgÄrd let her fuck, she would fuck?

She would, yes.

I'd hang out with middle and maybe far left

Well at least I'm not pixelated

PROOF SLAYERS LOOK GOOD IN ANY TYPE OF CLOTHING

>giving a shit what some braindead stacy thinks

You aren't even worthy of stacy in the first place with your expensive designer clothes and your receding jaw. Keep coping , Veeky Forums,

>being worthy to a stacy with her urban outfitters x old navy outfit is a good thing

Chads will never earn the heart of a bad bitch.

omg lol

jesus christ

Why are those sock things necessary? Is keeping your socks up and smooth under your pants that important?

I had a weird moment this weekend where I was drinking mimosas with my girl and a few of her girlfriends in the morning and they started to compliment my sense of style. All of them are super fit and extremely into fitness in general. They are also all dating what you would define as "chads" yet they mentioned that their biggest complaints is that they only wear sweatpants and tshirts. My girl later told me how they were saying they're jealous of her for dating me.

tl;dr
>dressing well is still important even if you're chad

fashion and looks don't really matter for this kind of thing OP
being funny, confident and and socially aware is

me from college on the right

neither will no life losers like yourself who obsess about them on a sri lankan stone carving forum

er, left

well good thing i look like chad :^) if you are good looking anything will look good on you

>Alexander Skarsgaard
>closet homo
>a 'chad'

Okay

SLAY

this is why i'm racist

>tfw i am the chad
hi Veeky Forumsggots Veeky Forums here

Fashion is the easy aesthetics for (((estrogen)) enriched goys who cant lift weights and get the best looks

>Fashion is the easy aesthetics for (((estrogen)) enriched goys who cant lift weights and get the best looks

Kinda me. Really skinny and into fashion with an androgynous appearance.

I have no desire to be a buff chad though.

nice dirty feet
can I lick them

at least spell Raf Simons right you autist.

Your a fucking idiot
You think your the only person with FACE FRAME ANR HEIGHT.
there are more of you than you think, you need to be a step above the other Chad's if you wanna be the ultra chad

the AoE of a Chad is about 2 miles radius. How likely is it to be mogged by an ultra chad if you don't live in a super city like NYC? very unlikely, my friend
and even if that is the case you'll still slay prime pussy anyway

Even when pixelated I can tell that's a handsome face, just a bit chubby.

>Veeky Forums
>gucci
stopped reading right there

Meanwhile chad gets gap basics and slays redhead JUST

t. salty frogpisser :3

>12309566 (you)
>using fashion to attract women meme
This isn't even well constructed bait.

forgot his username I thought he was a interesting dude until he started to explain why he dropped typical mens fashion and delved into early gothninja and rick owens

it was like a autistic soliloquy on how his creative artistic designer profession and his lonely younger years embodied this new fashion label

my ocd is ticking

whos this semon demon

girls like the way i dress and i'm not chad

fuk ya self niggga

from left to right,

1. no confidence
2. goober
3. creep
4. normal
5. chubber

>not being CHAD in DESIGNER clothes

are you even trying?

>Not going after the best pussy in existence
Not a true Chad
If you want the BEST PUSSY IN THE WORLD you need FACE, FRAME, HEIGHT, and FASHION SENSE. that is the only way to fuck supermodels

Jesus, he looks like the cast of a cheap sci-fi series

He looks like utter bitch boy, just very tall and blonde, which is very unusual.

being a 6 ft white guy distorts your view on women. Asian women are fucking easy for us. go back to white girls and they're picky as fuck.

actaully, girls just can't stand dudes that dress better than them.

they go for chad because he basically just dresses like shit.

generic asian girls are easy for beta males because they typically value stuff like education and conservatism, and are more likely to go for the weak chinned, blonde haired, slightly chubby guy in all brooks brothers than the lanky, moody guy in full rick and an undercut

It would better if it's not a whale.

Any example of Veeky Forums meetups?

Girls are attracted to happy, self-possessed people who pursue their interests and don't give too much of a fuck about others, and certainly not clothing. Pic related

>actaully, girls just can't stand dudes that dress better than them.

I am starting to accept this. Last GF and last slut were both salty when I was always put together better than them. Wearing a "statement" piece feels like a death sentence, even at an electronic show or such. God damn basic bitches.

Then they wonder how their son got so tall.

that top is dumb

>these people are meant to be into fashion yet dress worse than the average young male

>mfa
>into fashion

my bad, I meant """into fashion"""

OP, you screwed up
>You blow your paychecks on Raf and Gucci
>Chad shops at the Gap and pounds her pucci
Was it really that hard?

'4"
>>manlet
Top keks

i think just about everybody on this board is long past the point of caring about how girls think they look

funny. i imagine i would have been intimidated by girls like this in high school but now that i'm in ancient, elite academic institution feel like i'm somehow better than she is or at least have much more cultural capital, would maybe be impressive to girls like this who r more or less bookish and dont go to a good uni.

>ancient, elite academic institution

u can have her when she's 28 and used up lmao she might be looking for a husband at that point

nah, i don't mean like that. being alt or Veeky Forums at a top ten uni has been helpful re: hooking up for better or worse. have experienced some alt girls in my home town who go to NYU / The New School and stuff being impressed by it, flirting more after they ask me where i go to school. obv not everyone attracted to it in a sexual sense, only girls who like the idea of hooking up w/ someone "smart" or whatnot.

like obviously if you go to yale and want to be an investment banker it wont help w/ girls like that but going to a school like that and being even moderately Veeky Forums and taking classes on "the poetics of drone warfare" or some insane shit like that is demonstrably impressive to certain types of alt girls

I spent years wearing button up shirts and cardigans because my body was unkempt (skinnyfat).

Got Veeky Forums over the course of 3 years, and now I literally only wear cheap, solid colour t-shirts and blast pipes. Way more attention from females, of course.

Women if given the opportunity to 'dress' a guy, they'll pick bowties and sweater vests, but in reality it's CHAD with the tight t-shift that will get their attention after a few drinks.
Good fitting tees are literally always in fashion, just up the fitness routine a little bit.

The fact that someone took the time to right this lmao

Kina Shen. You know Veeky Forums had an image search feature... Either way, her Instagram is very disappointing.

>good looking people have an easier time looking good

you don't say!

my name is jeff

Nice i don't like girls then

You need psychiatric help.

>receding jawline

I'm 190cm athletic with nice features and this is totally true.
some of my friends have a genuine good soul, musical talent,
intelligence and so on, I am pretty much a slacker
but they are alone as shit while I have many
girls around without even genuinely trying,
rather they do much of the work texting me.
this is human nature get over it.

>posts on Veeky Forums

nice fantasy

I'm 190cm, good jawline but not amazing cheekbones. I'm also incredibly underweight and have *that* twink haircut, undercut fringe or whatever. Most days I just wear a plain sweater / sweatshirt, sunglasses, black jeans and mmm gats.

I have absolutely no issue meeting attractive, arty girls, I'm confident and arrogant but I would say I'm so far away from 'chad' it's unreal. I don't think you have to be some all american quarterback to fuck people

it's cool how you guys think normal people don't post on 4chinz
it's sadly not your autistic realm anymore

t. Brad

do you think i could make it as a 175 guy with good features strong jawline, and a nice body(a little bit more muscular than traditional "otter mode")? or am i disqualified from getting arty chicks if im not tall?

God if I have to see one more of you autistic fucks again

but she's fat as fuck