Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/address/1DD2ahPKFAgGq4HzqcV9GDU9nskGq52SfU
blockchain.info/address/34b8chm1V4sfnNU4RxGppptfYnwTvmrzq7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what is that?

ready for what ?
it's over 3 month away lol

Its priced in m9

No, I'm not ready. Halving is already priced in the current price.

i think it will go up some then drop after the halvening when retards realize it's a bust.

Theres no way it can be priced in right now. The effects will only start to show weeks/months after the halvening happens. I'm not expecting much though.

>The effects will only start to show weeks/months after the halvening happens.
only thing that will happen is mining gets restructured as some miners drop out because they are no longer floating and maybe we see a temporary drop in hashrates and some miners will have even bigger market shares.

now that would be interesting if a mining group could take more than 50%, that would really fuck bitcoin up.

other than that the price won't change from the halvening they are unrelated. price is governed by demand and hysterics. ie any crisis in the world monetary system be local or global will immediately affect the prices.

nocoiner cope screencaped

what are its effects exactly?

in theory bitcoin gets more "scarce" but bitcoin is pretty abundant as it is. and the price is 99% influenced by demand and only 1% by scarcity.
demand changes by how people see bitcoin do they think it is safe or too risky compared to their own currency.

also see:

Buy ethereum

Bitcuck cope

cope

arguments where?

Cope like the pope.

hey anons...
i traced back transactions to hashoceans ledger account (or one of them)

blockchain.info/address/1DD2ahPKFAgGq4HzqcV9GDU9nskGq52SfU

so is it a ponzi or they are legit mining? i don't see any firsthand evidence of being part of a mining pool, but it could be hidden in there.

any idea how to proceed? i want to map their cashflow or something but i'm very amateurish about it.

i found this backtracking the money flow, now this looks like a mining address alright, but i don't trust my instincts and there is no way to tell for sure it's theirs.

blockchain.info/address/34b8chm1V4sfnNU4RxGppptfYnwTvmrzq7

nope it just leads into a huge obfuscating mess of 25 and 49 bitcoins being transacted left and right in circles between addresses all starting with 3.

i guess it's how they try to make it impossible to figure out where money comes into their jumbled mesh.

I don't get it.
Will it be a sudden change where one block before it's 100 and the next block is 50?
Or will it be just a specific point in a slow descent where it will touch 50, then go on to 49.99999, etc?

Naw. Miners get BTFO immediately. No slow descent.

So it's the first of my examples?

What happened the first time? Did the value change dramatically in a few days or Bitcoins were too unknown for it to make a big difference?

why would it only the reward changes for miners nothing else.
some miners that have little market share might not be able to turn profit but as they fell out other miners have bigger market shares.

The value didnt change at all.

Oh I see...
Sorry for the dumb questions, I don't know anything about Bitcoin.
I apologise.

also understand this miners have absolutely no control over the market price they mine too little amount to what's amassed and in circulation.

so even if they tried to sell the mined coins for more money they can't.

if enough morons can be goaded into buying bitcoin till the halvening the price will go up with demand but when everyone thinks it will shoot to the skies and they can finally sell it will start to drop triggering mass sales from every speculator. price will go down in a week.

>if enough morons can be goaded into buying bitcoin till the halvening the price will go up with demand
Is this assuming people will demand it ore because the halvening will make it look scarcer?

yeah if you don't understand what happens it's possible you can be deceived into thinking it will change the availability. this believe if results in buying some it will drive the price up. simple as that.

I see, Thank you very much user

and also understand that bagholders from the previous bubble and people who bought not so long ago under 400 are the two types of biggest shills. they want you to buy bitcoins because it drives the price up and makes them break even or turn profit as they get the hell out of bitcoin and leave you holding your bag.

that is why shills are disgusting. they push their selfish agenda and want you to lose.

Yeah, that's basically what it looked like when someone suggested Bitcoins (or any altcoin) after the famous bubble kek.

Dump btc buy ETH

one thing can happen after the halvening.
recommended transaction fees go up as transaction fees will take a greater percent of miners earnings they will prioritize transactions with high fees more aggressively.
people realize it gets more and more expensive to transact bitcoin basically there is a tax on it when you spend it so some might try to gtfo while it still up.

not sure if it will have a dramatic effect fast or more prolonged decrease of interest.

Well we can only see with time then...