Is Superdry Veeky Forums?

Is Superdry Veeky Forums?

pls

If only they didnt have their shitty oversized logo all over their clothes

It's pretty dad-core user. I used to want 1 of their black rain jackys but then i noticed they put their ugly logo all over everything

I agree that the large logo pictured looks bad but I think their small embroidered logos look nice. You could say the same about Ralph Lauren.

shitty pseudo-japanese brand image, so no

Underrated post

Superdry is only worn by children, lesbians and undercover tube police.

cuck core

Is t he new Idris Elba line any good?

like every 2nd faggot in Germany wears this shit. Fucking ugly logo and way to big. It's like the new Abercrombie and Fitch over here.

Middle aged men trying to act hip and cool-tier

Worked in a Superdry store last winter
truly shit tier overpriced clothing made for manlets since all their sizes are extremely short
Their sweaters start to smell like toxins when you wear it for longer than 2 hours
Also its all fucking ugly

Yeah from what I have heard you have to get at least one size bigger and the quality isn't great at all.

I have seen one jacket that I liked but because of the bad quality it looks ugly after wearing it for a month.

Forgot to mention al their 'japanese' letterings they put on their clothes dont actually mean shit, ive had several cases where japanese and chinese people were laughing their asses off at the stupid shit they put on their clothing, its literally random words.

The 2016 collection wasnt any good, why would the new one be?

>Their sweaters start to smell like toxins when you wear it for longer than 2 hours
why

Because its shit quality probably? had to work in them, and i dont even sweat much. Had the same thing happening to cheap aliexpress shirts so i guess its just the chinese-factory budget fabric that is used to make these things

Fun fact, you have to wear their shit products when you work at Superdry but they dont let you keep in once the season is over since they're cheap fucks, after it being washed several times and worn 8 hours straight every day for 6 months, then they put it in discount for dumb people to still pay a high price for basically secondhand fugly clothes

>Veeky Forums has devolved to the point where people are seriously discussing fucking superdry

This brand should have no discussion whatsoever, highly overpriced shit, with japanese writings that make no sense and ugly designs, none of their products is /fa, and they only cater to chavs and fuckboy scum. If you are seriously considering wearing this, you probably belong to either one of those groups

this

not really, superdry do it garish as fuck, terribly ugly,
ralph is usually more understated and a better cut

This is why, but also all of it looks like a new branch of hollister