Hey user you sure are good with money, can you help balance my boyfriend, Terrance's budget? And mine too...

>hey user you sure are good with money, can you help balance my boyfriend, Terrance's budget? And mine too, if you want to be so kind.

Yeah, sure that'll be 2% of your combined income for the management fee.

>how about a hug instead?

Just buy Ethereum and keep all your money in that.

Sure, I'm just going to need all your credit card information so I can get a free credit check done.

Nobody would do an unknown amount of work just for a hug. You didn't even share any information.

This. Then OP's friend wouldnt have any money left to balance. Win win.

BTFO.

"Ha ha. I'm not exactly an expert, but I'll send you a couple links to some websites with good advice!"

thatll be about three fifty

What the fuck is the point of "balancing" a budget anyway? Just don't fucking buy stupid things you don't need. There's no reason to budget things like "I will spend $100 on food this month, and $50 on entertainment." Just make sensible purchases.

How would this request even come up?

Anyway,
>For free? No. What? You don't value my time or something? Do you think I'm a volunteer who takes on work for free? Do you think I should just sit and do YOUR responsibilities, as an adult, for you, for free? I'm not a Janitor on an anime image board, get the fuck out of here

I agree and have the same way of thinking, I only spend money on things I need so theres no need to budget anything. I tell people this and they think Im going to be broke because I dont budget. Lel

>S-sure Jane-kun! I love money money almost as much as I love y-yo... yoke in the eggs! MMM very healthy.
>Can I get a kiss for this? I m-mean if that's too far a hug will do. Sorry for going overboard, I am such a jerk. I'll do it for free if we remain friends!
>I finished, and I bought two movie tickets to the new ghost busters.
>O-oh yea, they are uhh. meant for your boyfriend and you, yes.
>I know I'm sweet Jane-kun, you are so beautiful, no man deserved you or treats you like the queen you are!

1 Week later

>Jane-kun will love this newest idea I had it will sure win her heart! Good thing she's been out of town for a few days.
>Here she comes, I must hide and surprise her.
>SURPRISE JANE-KUN! I redecorated your apartment just for you.

>HOLY SHIT user WTF! Why are there photo shopped wedding pics of us? Why are there pictures of me sleeping everywhere? Why is there fucking lit candles and love letters every where? I'm calling Terrance.

>It's always Terrance, why do you never chose ME?!
>Don't worry, I took care of Terrance though, he won't be causing us any more trouble. Look in your room!

>Oh no user, did you kill him? Why is he laying there? TERRANCE, TERRANCE are you OK?

>Don't worry Jane, I'll take care of you now. Forever and ever.

>Don't come any closer, I'll kill you if I have too. Wait, no AHHH!

This is why you don't ask random faggots to do your finances for you.

This is advanced shitposting

I don't know, that looked like it worked out pretty well for the guy in the end.

Asking and being asked are two different things.

Lol I bet Jane is a coalburning slut

Ssssssh! Keep your lips tight.

hahaha not as good as you think I drowned 5 cats

>

Friendzone? This is about how Ghostbusters should have never been remade and how you don't ask random fags to do finances.

>I just don't know where all that money goes so fast user :/
>$50k school debt left
>6 year payoff on mercedes a-class every single fucking female seems to own nowadays with lmao8%interest
>credit card penalties from binge shopping

I'd drown her in the sink