Am i balding?

Hi guys, does it look like baldness to you? I have really crazy hairline, which i don't really care much about, but recently i've been feeling much less hair on the top of my head, not sure if i'm getting paranoid, or it is for real.
It's pretty shitty, if it is so, cause i would look like a fucking hooligan, considering that half of my wardrobe consists of sportswear.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tumJRQ01Hmg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i don't think so most people have that their whole life and only start getting worried about it in their 20s. if you're paranoid get on fin or saw palmetto & pumpkin seed oil

I'm going to barber tomorrow, anyways. Maybe shell recommend something, too.
I just turned 22, btw

>fin or saw palmetto
What are those, even?

Bump

finasteride is a prescription drug that helps prevent hair loss, saw palmetto is a plant extract that is thought to help. so the pharmaceutical and natural options to if you will. genetics is the best indicator though.

just do what your level best to draw attention away from your head

No, that's called a whorl, everybody has one. If its only that big despite your hair being wet I wouldn't worry.

>genetics
Well, my dad says he started getting bald in his 30s, so.

Well. Thanks, anyway, ill go buy some ointments and oils, i guess.

>am I balding?
No.

You're already bald, you just don't know it yet. Balding implies a process that is reversible, or somehow manageable. You are bald. Within 6 months, it'll be evident.

>already bald
>within 6 months
Am i not understanding something?

How to tell if you are balding or already bald, then? By your description, i mean

It's a case by case basis. As I said, balding implies that your fate isn't sealed. In this case, it's apparent that it is. OP has a severe case of early onset MPB.

Show me some cases of balding, then.
>MPB
you think so? That's pretty shitty, then

You aren't balding. Hair naturally looks thinner when it's wet or has water/oil based product in it.

Well, its basically looks the same, even when not wet

o fuck user

Y'all need two tea spoons of water dilluted apple cidar vinegar before every meal in order to clean up the gall bladder.

Are you being for real? Does gallbladder has anything to do with hair loss?

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=tumJRQ01Hmg

you're not balding it's just your crown.

yes, buzz cut asap

No you're not balding. Stop worrying about it.