Anyway I can capitalize on Trumps wall?

Anyway I can capitalize on Trumps wall?

Other urls found in this thread:

proactiveinvestors.com.au/companies/news/66549/eden-energy-logs-impressive-concrete-additive-test-results-in-us-66549.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

proactiveinvestors.com.au/companies/news/66549/eden-energy-logs-impressive-concrete-additive-test-results-in-us-66549.html

Just signed a USA contract and plant, stock price shot up only a few weeks ago. Good material to make a wall out of

If you're nonwhite, invest in hand tools, bricks, and mortar

make bricks near border. have offer of daily, just in time delivery. Have supply of documented workers to supply labor.

Each brick should be engraved "BUILT IN AMERICA, MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN"

$$$$$PROFIT$$$$$$$

sell ladders in Mexico
jajajaja

and rope. hemp rope.

drug dealer rapist pls go

when the contract is awarded, invest in the company building it.

tend your drug garden
the spice must flow

buy concrete long

how about the irony that most of the concrete used to build the wall will be supplied by CEMEX

short whoever makes rape kits, and tortilla's.

Own land along the route. Anything they need access to for construction they'll pay for.

There's a family where I'm from that got extremely wealthy by learning the route of a planned highway before it was made public and buying land along it for like thirty miles then selling it to the government.

Donate to his campaign cause his chances of winning the general election are slim

It'll never be built, just like 9/10 of his projects

Buy TRUMP coin

Since when does "slim" mean "guaranteed?"

>wagecucks actually think they will live better with Domeme Trump
kek

>inb4 implying I support anyone whatsoever

Labor foreman. No actual work, but good money.

Make a tunnel. Charge 3000 dollars per ticket.

US Steel, Cliff Natural resources (iron ore USA), look for publicly traded construction companies that built for Trump before.

Work as either an engineer or architect in the project.