Tattoo thread

Anyone have those surf/beach goth tattoos people have been posting lately. Stick and pokes. Also tattoo thread.

Rate mine? i paid 200 for it i dunno if i got scammed kek

Looks good. Hope you double checked its meaning

Done yesterday

>Kami/Shin
So you're God?

fuck ur black magic service to self mindset we unto you motherfuckers.

As i know its the kanji for "zen" but anyway its a secondary, i mainly wanted the circle, y also could overwrite the kanji later for something else

and so are u, and me. drop sum acid/do wim hof breathing excersise 3x daily for a week.

You wont scare me with fail jap characters... I think..

Got this a while back. Pic taken the same day

you have good taste in music

Pretty cool one, how much did you pay for?

I think it went for 150 with tips. An
apprentice did it for me, so maybe that bumped down the price

what does it mean? i like it

pretty good apprentice

English is not my first language, but he was "learning". Like that japanese guy from Miami Ink. This guy was also japanese, barely spoke english.

Oops, thought you asked me

you thought wrong, bro.

tfw not asian

>200
>so much to fill in
nah m8, you got a real good deal desu

I'm thinking of getting something like pic related to cover some self injury scars from my teen years.

maybe a wing instead

how much can i expect to pay for a tattoo of this size? i'm in texas. rough estimate is fine, i just want to know what i'm in for

Looks like shit, man. Go for something less tacky.

Shity lines, bad shading
overall bad work
In who's kitchen did you get this?

It will just look like one big grey mess in less than 10 years

Not going to get that exact tattoo, just thinking about armor (preferably leather but chain mail is ok too) or a wing. It needs to take up most of my delt if it's going to cover the scars.

I wasn't talking about that tattoo, I was talking about the idea of armor. That's tacky.
"Badass" tattoos always make you look like a try hard. But that's just my opinion.

I shouldn't like this as much as I do

That is whale of a tattoo.

Pretty good, punpun's great.

Wew laddy

dont listen to this guy

Got this yesterday :^)

Aiko kills herself.

Did i fuck up? I think its still funny even tho i got it last year LOL

Love her tattos

The small boat is nice

I'm a girl. I didn't even think about it as "badass." I play D&D and usually play leather armor wearing characters. I kind of liked the idea of showing leather armor beneath my skin.

I also just need something that will cover my shoulder. I figure I can't show that part of skin in public anyway. If the tattoo ends up sucking, it won't make much difference.

I'm open to other suggestions, but it needs coverage.

Though no one has clued me in as to how much it costs. Looking at websites, it looks like it's an hourly rate, but I'm not sure how long something like that would take.

A lot of the "shading" you're seeing is just blood, I was literally walking out of the shop as this was taken.

Definitely not the best work money could buy but for a b/w piece about 3 inches in size I am fine with it.

got only a few replies in the last thread so im reposting, thinking of getting something like this

These look great on the page but I feel like I never like them as much when I see them in person...I feel like they would look better around a bicep or thigh as opposed to a forearm.

>im just getting it to cover le self harm scars xD
Why cant you just admit you want a tattoo because it looks cool? Just fucking lol

I thought these were cool....when I was 16 lmao

l o l he's absolutely right though nancy boy. It's a nice idea but the execution is pretty bad. Never settle when something's going to be permanent on your skin.

you only think its funny so the panic doesn't set in about how retarded it looks. Could've got something way more meaningful/subtle to capture your youth but now you're just that guy with that shitty obscure meme tattoo or guy with shitty drawn frog on a unicycle. So embarrassing if true.

I wanna hate this but it's sicccc

That is definitely valid, if you want something to be perfect you shouldn't compromise, however on the other hand there's the significant chunk of people, some of them posting on this board, who admire stick and poke, russian prison tats etc. and generally appreciate the character of something less than perfect without insecurity.

Especially since I consciously chose a reference image that also has imperfect lines, I pretty much expected to get exactly what I ended up with.

Those upper lines are gonna be gone in a matter of months

Samefag

Desu, I think full moonrunes don't look too bad

Sauce

Good or bad idea for an inner forearm piece?
Colours?

Well on my opinion i always try to get something i can prowly show to grandma but if you like it then nothing cant stop you

Well there are some exceptions... Kek

Im planning to do this one but i waknt to replace black paint for space.. Opinions? Will post one day when i get it

Ty ty

I've seen this posted a long time before, why do you copy other people's tats?

i want the words "I'LL TAKE MY LIFE LIKE I KEPT IT" and ill illustrate something to go with it maybe. feel like its no that edgy at all and i fucking love it.

basic bitch tier

UP MY SLEEVES
NEVER SOUNDS LIKE YOU MEAN IT

That tattoo does not look cool

yeah man is it cringe? i feel like it dabbles in dark/suicide/uplifting/life motto/music reference

nothing cringey about death grips imo, big fan. I'm not a big fan about lyrics tattoos or word tats in general, depends how you go about it.

HEY MY NAME IS MYV

I'd go no colours. Cool idea.

Basic as fuck. You and every art hoe

yeah thats the tricky bit, im with you on that one too, think it would not look trashy unless it was with an image

i want to make love to him

>the current year
>thinking this is still news to anyone

>all these tootards with eternal memes etched into their skin

i have a full blue rose sleeve
pic isn't mine

looks cool

it's stupid and ugly lol

nice one. people who browse these threads have bad enough taste that they're going to actually believe you

get some kind of crest or find a cool medieval/renaissance illustration that's big enough to cover it, if you want to keep with the fantasy theme. imo classical woodcut prints tend to make good tattoos. it would probably end up costing upwards of a few hundred dollars, at least.

I tend to hate flowers, but those are really nice.

>Got this a while back

Did you mean 'got this a whale (hump)back'?

dude
lmao

I like that kind of style too.
Never seen one in real life tho.
This is my favourite.

Second favourite.

I have probably posted this before but I really like it.

I really want this so that when I see dudes with tattoos that look like their skin is torn to reveal something underneath, I can offer to fix it for them.

I'm thinking of doing it but I don't know where yet, suggestions?

Is this yours? It's very good m8

I like it. Eastern European?

Hi Squiidward!

I like the tattoo for it's simplicity but your reason is stupid as fuck.

got this a couple weeks back in amsterdam

whatever floats your boat. only issue is that the head of the pagasus needs to stand apart from the wing, and have its own outline, otherwise it will age terribly.

best ITT

why the fuck can't tattoo artists just do what you ask them to do? why do they have to always tell you "oh this won't come off right, this would widen the frame, thisthishtisthathat".
I 'm paying you a fuckton of money
I 'm going to have this tattooed on my skin forever.
I have my reasons for it looking like that.

Shut up and do it, you fucktard

>Shity lines, bad shading

nobody cares
he lieks it, that's what matters

>why do people tell me that what i want is literally impossible instead of leaving me with a shitty blob on my skin for the rest of my life that i can tell everyone they are responsible for

>what i want is literally impossible

have you seen tattoos? at all?

these are fucking great.
The first one especially if you 're into black.

if they're telling you "this won't come off right" or whatever, doesn't that mean that they can't make it look like the thing you asked for? unless i'm misunderstanding

>Never settle when something's going to be permanent on your skin.
>please make our industry great