>Reebok

not in that colorway

These

These are some of my fave in the game right now but the price tag is silly

Yeah it's a sexy af silhouette
Tfw too poor to cop EQTs so have to get ZXs instead

They also didn't make any in my size

>tfw clown feet

these are so plain. everyone who wears these has one of three color ways that everybody has. I don't get it.

Unless you've just been introduced to streetwear, you should never wear these

they're already played out and dead in virtually any cool city

Probably this and Air Max 1, maybe also AF1. Superstar from Adidas. Kanye has a place somewhere in this thread as well.

Too bad this thread only has teens posting the latest hype-sneakers that have achieved yet nothing compared to the classics.

So any shoe that is recently made cannot be better than a classic shoe? ok lol

>classics
>kanye
Dude...

bought these recently, compliments everywhere i go :-)))))

i have never seen anyone wear a pair of reebok shoes fashionably

its a v a n t g a r d e

ur lacking behind senpai

yeah i don't know about that dude

What isn't played out or dead in cool cities?

10/10

for these are flames. I didn't like em at first but saw them in person and it changed everything. Same thing goes with Ozweegos for me

Lmao those are thot shoes

One of my grails but the price is abso-fucking-lutely insane.

Was in a dark place for a while and considered knockoffs but I'm glad I didn't.
It would literally cost quarter my monthly income just to buy a pair.

It's either these, and rent or these and food. Gonna have to decide soon.

DESIGNIKE
POO ON SHOE

glad someone points shit like this out

I have a pair of eqt 93/16s I don't want
You can have em if they're your size f.am

autism

Thanks! What size?

Advs are better

Well they certainly have the pontential to be a classic, but to say that a sneaker that just came out and is the subject to hype at that moment can hardly be compared to something that's considered revolutionary in its time. It might be in 5-10 years, but not the day it came out. I'm just trying to be objective while you're masturbating to the last thing kanye wore.

They are horrid shit, but hard to pick another sneaker LINE that has ever caused so much hype and fucked up resale prices.

Vans classics def out there.

have both. amazing boot/sneakers. possibly the most light sneakers ive had. (im not a sneaker guy so obviously.

Salamon

>can hardly be compared to something that's considered revolutionary in its time
but shit like UBs and EQTs are exactly that.
>I'm just trying to be objective
No, you are trying to be pretentious faggot on a high horse and not look at the truth

Boost is revolutionary, and I'm trying to cop as many pairs as possible for WHEN not if they become classics. It's so hard to keep them ds tho

These are hands down my top grail.

I could never find them, though.

aw yeah

all of u r a bunch of fgts

Find me a better pair of sneakers than pic related, you won't be able to

EQT was orginally released in the 90s, Jordan I in the 80s - which one has been more relevant since?

As for boosts - we will see. I bares so much resemblance in terms of release popularity to roshes that it's hard to say. There's a big difference of being the current fuccboi (you) favorite and a timeless silhouette (white AF1s for example).

w2c, where can i find them?

my favs

>current fuccboi
Kys you don't know me

Boost is new technology, Roshes are not you faggot. Roshes were shit from the beginning. People like you are retarded, hating on things they don't even know shit about

>There's a big difference of being the current fuccboi (you) favorite
Don't own a pair nor do I even particularly like them but boosts are already a classic.
EQTs are as well, the whole current adidas strategy is based on reinterpreting and finding inspirations form old models and it's working pretty well for them, NMDs and EQTs sell like hotcakes.
And they have basically released every relevant adidas model with boost and then some.

100 % accurate description of you.

> bares so much resemblance in terms of release popularity to roshes

No. If anything. Boost popularity can be compared to flyknits, which are still holding strong

same fag

>bares so much resemblance in terms of release popularity to roshes that it's hard to say
Roshes were pure hype and has nothing to do with the case of boost. It was an attractive silhouette, but the materials and construction were nothing new. Just an eva midsole and a mesh upper.
Boost, while having hype built around it, is actually a revolutionary technology. You can't get away from the fact that Ultra Boosts are comfortable. Even though the hype will eventually die (like it did for roshe), boost will continue to be comfortable.
And what comes to the ultra boosts situation, that shoe will definitely be a classic. It's the shoe that made nike loose it's grasp on the market. It's the shoe that made sworn nike fans hop on to adidas. It's the shoe that made Jordan collectors say "Man, I wish I hadn't bought all these clunky uncomfortable shoes" and made them collect boost. The technology is just so good.
I have nothing against roshes or nike, but they haven't had anything as comfortable and revolutionary as boost in years.

I keep telling myself "next shoes I'll cop won't be Adidas", but none of the other brands are doing anything worth my money.
Flyknit racers are a good example. I wan't them because the silhouette is great and they look amazing, but why would I pay $190 when that money could be spent on Ultra Boosts, which are miles ahead in terms of comfort.

I don' t understand why everything needs to be compared to Roshe. People but them because they were cheap. Most boost sneakers are twice of that

>Boost, while having hype built around it, is actually a revolutionary technology
UBs also cemented primeknits place as new sneaker material and staple in it's own right. Ironically enough nike was the first to introduce knit shoes but Adidas made them a thing in shoes. Yeezys probably play in to that as well.
Not to mention the success of UBs is basically the reason NMDs were introduced and they are like the Jordans of today in terms of hype and popularity.

Knit sneakers were already hyped by Kanye. Once UB released flyknit hype declined. So it works both ways

>Knit sneakers were already hyped by Kanye.
Yeah, he wore UBs

I think it's just because Roshe was just that popular. Also Nike hasn't had anything as popular since.

Yeah, primeknit is great as well. The implementation of primeknit on many of their shoes isn't though. NMD for example is horrible.
They might be breathable and comfy, but they're flimsy and lack support.
1.0 and 2.0 Ultra Boost primeknit uppers are awesome!

>they agree, must be the same person!

Retard

2.0 is ugly. Nova primeknit as well as the Kith Mid is nice

This is the first reasonable contribution you've ever made to this board

Can these still be copped anywhere

footasylum.com/adidas-originals-eqt-support-rf-trainer-108044/

Thank you based user

are these the ones with the pirate skulls on the back?

Leave me an email and I'll get in touch when I get back from vacation. As long as you're in 'merica I'll send em

Yep its the mastermind collab

this nigga knows what's up, AF1s are single-handedly the best sneakers of all time

not the pic rel perforated ones though

Which are these?

Not even the best nike. Vandals are superior

AF1 and Jordan 1. Best silhouettes of all time.

Slightly related, thoughts on my LPU?

This is the ugliest thing on earth.

2.0 looks good on some models, but I wasn't talking about the looks, I was talking about the performance aspect
The the structure of the knit is amazing on 2.0's

>not wearing superior finnish KARHU

I personally dislike the AF1s silhouette. Dunks are better.

All things considered it's kind of hard to argue against the black and red Jordan 1 as the GOAT sneaker.

How is an Ultraboost 3.0 supposed to fit?

My shoe size is usually US 7.5-8.5 (41-42 EU). I tried a pair out at my local shopping center and can't decide between 42s and 42 1/2s. 42s feel slightly too snug but I hear the fabric will stretch a bit in use. 42 1/2s are comfy because I have a wide foot but the shoe feels a bit long, there's like 1,5cm of free space between my big toe and the shoe tip. Also I'm afraid it's going to stretch to be too loose.

Thinking of buying the 42 1/2s and just tightening the laces if needed. What do you guys think?