Trouser Recs/General

Any recommendations for nice trousers? Trying flesh out my professional wardrobe a little bit.

Post any pants ya like!

Can't stop preving over Nudies at the moment. Gonna cop some selvage grim tims I think.

You will get shit on soo much by this board and the internet in general for buying nudies.
That being said I own 3 pairs and they are the best pants ive ever owned. I also own a pair of APCs and while the denim is high quality the cut is no where as nice as the nudies. I also owned a pair or rouge territory jeans and those were a complete waste of money.
My original nudies I've been wearing for 4 years and they only get better. Recently got a blowout fixed (they repair the pants for free if you go to the store) looking to get a knee hole fixed soon. They are nice people, its a good brand, there is a ton of coo cuts.
Dont listen to the people who shit on them but have never owned a pair.

Also no way in hell do they fade that fast.

Why the hate for nudies? I tried on a pair of grim tims yesterday, luckily there was a shop stocking them literally 3 mins walk from my house, and I fell in love. can't wait for mine to arrive and to start breaking them in.

Some people go out and do stuff in their clothes. I jest, I have heard nudies fade real slow so I would be surprised if they fade that quickly.

Also, good thing I don't care too much about what anons on an oriental light carving forum have to say about brand loyalty.

What fit do you wear? I've been looking at nudies recently and don't know what to think about copping.

If you can find a shop go try them on. IMO In the shop they were different enough from what they looked like online to warrant getting to a bricks and mortar shop

I've had grim tims for a year now, got them on sale for 60$, great value in europe. very little visible wear for now, fit is nice though I think they've loosened up a bit (though I've lost like 5-10 kg since then so that might be why they feel that way)
I do kinda wish they had a higher waist, or more high-waist fits in general, and while their washes are above-average I wish they just had a uniform lightwash

What pants do i wear with adidas nmd/ultra boost? I'm a techfag so nobody near me knows how to dress and i only own slim fitting jeans(se7ens) atm.

Nice! Were you wearing them daily??

just go to jcrew

UK wise anybody?

>trouser thread
>it's all shitty mall jeans and chinos
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

OP here, I know. I was just hoping it would die on its own but I guess I did say "post any pants you like"

Hope they're having.
Got any recs for me?

nice ones, ID pls. contributing with some pants i love. commencing dump

CCP

ID on this?

sry can't remember. found it on ebay.
90% chance it's womenswear(i wear like 50/50 mens/womens, lots of cool jackets, coats, pants and stuff in womenswear desu). i'll check my history if i can find - pic saved in january so chances are there.

What pants are those OP?

APC Petit Standard Gabardine Trouser

Does anything match up to Unis Skinny Gios?

those ones are marni fw16 friend

Thanks so much user!