Jewelry thread i guess

Are gold necklaces Veeky Forums for guys?

I have pic related, my mom got it for me when i was a kid and i re encountered it yesterday

I think it looks kind of cute but idk, its kind of girly too i think

Other urls found in this thread:

etsy.com/listing/216575510/sterling-sliver-yin-yang-spinner-ring
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i wear an italian horn that my dad gave me years and years ago

Where to get nigger-tier chains? That aren't actually valuable? I want a "gold" eye chain and maybe a "gold" anchor chain.

I've seen some nigger chains at Forever 21

Why do you want to use that shit tho? It's edgy and 2009 af

whats the type of chains that football hooligans in the uk wear?

Just put a little cross on it or something, pretty effay desu

Is that a comment or a question?

question obviously you dumb cunt

Picked this vintage necklace up, will have to re-plate and fix up the vial but I'm pretty stoked for it

do u see the question mark u fucking dumb retard what the fuck is wrong with you why would you go to the effort of typing out this gay reply and clicking the captcha and posting it before even trying to read the post properly you fucking idiot

dude calm down, you're gonna pop a vein or something

It had a cross actually, but i don't like to asociate myself with religious symbols
I think it looks p cute alone

Bump

I just bought a 14k gold rope necklace 2.5- 20 for my Uncle pendant he use to wear. He gave me a necklace before when I was a kid and broke it since i was a kid and didn't know better. As long it's not gawdy looking aka huge as pendant and fake gold you should be good.

Gold chains are especially effay. But it has to be right size. Yours is too thin. Too big would be Niggerish.

Aw, that's nice user, good for you

last pic. took these pics myself and felt like spamming them

what are those two chain lengths?

18 and 24 inch

Are cross necklaces effay?

one more I found with one of the chains

The lighting looks really cool, how did you light these photos?

>TFW not black and can't wear gold chain.

Any way around this?

You can't wear one because you're not black?
That just means you're a pussy but pussies can wear fake gold chains so it's ok.

the first three with the yellowish green tone were just shot in a room at nighttime with not the best artificial lighting. I didn't use flash

The fourth photo was shot in darkness with flash on. The velour hoodie kind of gave it a cooler effect since the flash reflected off of it. I also use lightroom to edit a few things to my liking, like how much the light reflected off the velour. Heres another example

That's cute, user. I like it a lot.

Nice
It looks very cool

Are hawaian neclackes Veeky Forums?

which ones are those?

dude w2c that chain

One time my friend who isn't religious was wearing the cross on his necklace and i wanted to rip it off his neck

Why do atheists wear them

yeah, pretty much my point
crosses are played out too in fashion anyway

are Jackie Chan adventures talismans Veeky Forums?

holy shit I still have those from when I was 8

I wish I could pull off grillz like that

stop it
grills are gross

lmao

I'm really considering getting a grill for a single tooth.

Does that exists?

W2C hoodie?

Where'd you find that?

I like necklaces but I think they look a bit too faggy on me. Also, is it better to wear them over or under clothes?

I wish I could pull of Meme's look.

kiosk at a shitty mall

I get that the 90's are back, but i didn't expect to see this one

I remember collecting the pull tabs of (underaged) beer cans and wearing them on a necklace thinking I looked cool

anyone else do this as a kid?

stop being autistic

any yin yang jewelry that doesn't look tacky as fuck? I'm really into Taoism and id like to express that without looking like a school shooter

etsy.com/listing/216575510/sterling-sliver-yin-yang-spinner-ring

>supporting etsy

etsy is the equivalent of letting your wife invest in some shithead pyramid scheme because she needs something to occupy her time while she's a stay at home mom living off your dime.

>$18
Are people seriously too stupid to do this themselves?

What can i wear this studded collar with? It was a gift someone gave to me.

Atm i struggle to pair it with anything except club slutwear like pic related.

VASCULARITY

sure, grillz are manufactured to your custom order. Just tell the guy who makes them that you just want a single tooth. One tooth in steel costs around 200€ in Germany.

W2c a decent gold chain(or gold plated that won't tarnish or rust) that's at least 4-5mm thick and at least 26 inches for under $150

oddly specific

gross

Curb chains?

literally any jewelry store