What do you think of 00's fashion?

What do you think of 00's fashion?

Literally the worst time for fashion of the last 200 years

This style will come back within the next decade

I know this is true but can't process it

NO GOD! PLEASE NO!!! NOOOOOOOOOO

already kinda has with vetements and shit doing collabs with juicy couture, champion etc.

A lamer version of 90's fashion

I always thought of 00's as fitted top half and baggy bottom half while 90's is baggy on both

more exciting than the bland shit we have nowadays

It was a lawless wasteland. Learn from your history, folks.

This, like i get that we live in the post 00s era of fashion so of course we hate it but jesus christ its all so objectively bad.

90a fashion was the worst though

just like everything else from the 90s

This is red carpet stuff worn by celebrities. It's not really indicative of normal 2000s fashion. For a good indication of how 2000s fashion for normies was just watch Mean Girls.

Most of Veeky Forums is teenagers and college kids, you guys were literal children in the 2000s and don't remember anything.

The 90s KILLED pop up head lights, it makes me quite flustered

I don't know dude, it's pretty venetian. Sincere, lots of experimenting with silhouettes, hats were acceptable

fitted top and baggy bottom is literally whats in right now

>old ass man bitter because their are attractive people younger than him enjoying life
i bet you were the guy bragging about getting scene girl pussy in that other thread. Nobody cares about your glory days, gramps. Birdwalk right on back to the retirement home.

whos ready to go back?

hell yes

i woulda banged all these girls especially the one in the front

They still made cooler cars, supra, FD, jzx100, r34 etc

ready 4 this 2 make a comeback

good taste

lmfao

>tfw no more juicy sweatsuit wearing bitches

DON'T SAY THAT!

the only bad part of the 90s were the latter years

90s is comfy as fuck.

The hair wasn't the best though.

among the very hip people it's already back

people were saying that about the 90s ten years ago and in the 90s they were saying that about the 80s

>implying 2016 wasn't the worst year ever
with supreme hypebeast and kylie jenner wannabes, literally everybody looked like clones of each other

> I get bullied by the popular kids

Isn't every trend ever just people copying each other you sperg

I never understood the hype. You'd actually see more skin if they were wearing regular underwear and it's not erotic like lingerie.

i think we can agree that 90's/00's was the worst time for fashion.

80's were elite tho so don't talk shit

t. hypebeast
youre not popular faggot, people think you dress like shit

>Veeky Forums thinks you dress like shit

Ftfy, and no I don't dress like a hypebeast. In fact, you obviously don't know what you're talking about since that picture is clearly 2 years old.

What's with the autistic newfags these days?

>I don't dress like a hypebeast
keep telling yourself that, go borrow your moms credit card to pay for more overpriced shitty clothing loser

>projecting, displacement

Get a grip on reality you sperg. Instead of lashing out on me, you should be standing up against those hypebeasts that bully you

>still pretending to not be a hypebeast
come back when youre old enough to post

>being this upset over a group of people

You sure are on the deep end of the spectrum

>getting this triggered over being called a hypebeast
your insecurity is showing

You're both autists.

>me
>upset

Pick one

>me
>insecure

Pick one

>you
>insecure

Pick a minimum of two. That's literally the only reason you care, because you want to fit in on this board

>hypebeasts am I right guys?

Pathetic, I bet you didn't even know that elements of streetwear came from this board. Listen, I'm sorry you get bullied in school, but we don't want you here either

You belong with the other autists:

I-I'm not mad y-youre the one w-whos mad!!

>t. Pic related

t. pic related

it already is
this

not him but that kid's making good money so

if you ever heard him speak hes also pretty fucking stupid

>t. Pic related

He's making more money than you in your moms basement

>"mom, can I get a new pair of shoes"

good for him, still a fat retard tho

>w2c this whole picture

flashing your midriff all day long was a late 90s/early 00's thing.

thanks for the (you)'s retard

No, thank (you)

I was the one bragging about getting scene girl pussy and I'm 25. if you're not old enough to remember scene girl pussy or the 00's with clarity you're underage ban and should leave.

>25
nibba u 2 years out of college you might as well be a college kid

I'm not the one calling people old ass men for remembering the 00s lol

That is one unattractive human being on planet earth yuck

The funniest part is how these people look kind of Rickesque and this board worships Rick.

>projecting THIS hard
Wew lad

These guys smash more gash than 99% of this board so there's always that angle to look at.

miley's golden years

The funniest part is people keep repeating how this board worships Rick when he is even hardly mentioned here anymore aside from these kinda snarky remarks how someone doesn't like Rick

if you cant tell the difference between that and rick (who I'm not even a massive fan of) I'm not sure why you think yr opinion holds any weight

>loose tshirt over loose long sleeves
>loose parkas + bootcut jeans (+ timbs)
>loose fleece tracksuits
>emo
>bape sweaters
>tent dresses
>A&F jeans

its was pure fucking shit. it went for comfy but with almost zero appealing silhouettes, even basic clothes were despised since people assumed you were poor if you weren't showing any brand logos.

can't stand the fact that tshirts over longsleeves are trendy again

>tee shirts with giant brand logos on them.

thats kinda ironic effay for now but yeah that was maximum peasantry

nobody will remember the bad shit and will only tunnel vision on one appealing trend and be like the 00s were so great/simple/experimental even though I started elementary half way ;( and something something commentary on capitalism

Yeah....That's an assumption

>huaraches

dropped

i wish it was acceptable for guys to do it too desu

I thought this was Björk for a second

That was unique for its time though.

Pff, i'm 22 and i don't remember shot about the early to mid 00s, and i wasn't looking at people with a sexual eye till like 2009

>not wanting to look exactly like kylie

kylie is a latina wanna be, i hope she gets allergic to her lip fillers just so we could se her again with them ugly upper turtle lips

kylie is perfection