Prom Night

Okay guys prom night is coming soon so I need some ideas for outfits. I'm a pretty tall and skinny guy, and I have no idea what to wear. My everyday clothes are sweatshirts, big hoodies, skinny jeans (mostly black or texas jeans) and some skate shoes like Nike Stefan Janoski / Vans and similar. Also I pretty much hate tuxedos. Any help will be appreciated, thanks.

Pic. not related

Also I'm from Europe, more correctly Macedonia (Balkan States) and our norms are not exactly the same as the western prom nights.

you're pretty fucked i guess

Wear a tux. The only night you need to. It'll look dope. Get some shirt stays. Nice kicks. Match your girl, guy, idgaf with your vest. Just make it happen.

>The only night you need to.
Exactly, I don't have much money and it'd be cool if I can wear something that i'll be able to wear after the prom. Thanks anyway

Rent it. It's formal wear, kid. You can't just walk in with khakis and a Polo and a powdered wig.

>don't have much money
go murder those skopje thrift shops boy. Just get a nice pair of derbies(doc martens can be found cheap second hand on grailed/ebay), a white dress shirt, cotton poplin if you can find. Then find some thing to wear over shirt, like a blazer, cardigan or other type of jacket/coat. You already have the black jeans. Just get some nice looking shoes and a nice shirt.

Yeah I mean of course I won't go in a hoodie but I really don't like that / dont feel comfortable in that formal bullshit..

Just borrow your dad's / grandpa's suit, unless they didn't have any because of gommunism

Something plain color, if there is a black suit and a white shirt take that, nobody will care if it's new or old because black suits haven't changed at all in decades

i'm looking for kinda different suits
like pic related maybe

>go to h&m/zara/uniqlo/asos
>buy black chinos, a white longsleeve shirt, a black blazer and a tie
>get some dress shoes from your local shoe store.

and you're done

or just wear a albanian footbal team tracksuit

>going to prom

haha loser

looks cool. go to thrift shops. find corduroy pants, find corduroy jacket/blazer. Dye them both black if not matching colors. Get them tailored if necessary. Good tailors in Skopje.

for shirt, also try thrift. but might also find at h&m, cos, zara.

that's velvet, not corduroy

my bad, only had a quick glance at picture, didn't feel the urge to autistically look and analyze all the details of the fabric.

>going to literally last school funded social event before real life starts
Let him enjoy his final year before he fucking hates himself.

>corduroy
haha fuck off nolifer

Yeah but it aint exactly school funded :D

Get something tailored from wherever and buy all Wyatt boots
But going to prom is dumb and you should reject every potential date

>My everyday clothes are sweatshirts, big hoodies, skinny jeans (mostly black or texas jeans) and some skate shoes
Then your prom night outfit should consist of no sweatshirts, a small hoodie, baggy jeans (maybe karl kani?) and wheelies

>being this defensive
He didn't even insult you dude

>asking for prom advice on fa
>when you live in mk
decko ti stvarno si strknat u glavceto lol

wtf you have proms in fyrom and us in italy don't

>Texas jeans

its his way of trying to say denim

Do Europeans really do this?

The only acceptable prom attire is a tuxedo, plain and simple.

wear yourself an evening tailcoat and go white tie

Nothing about proms are effay.

Powdered wigs are the shit.
I remember in highschool I took american history for fun, we got to do some congressional shit with the original states, my teacher gave us bonus points for being in character when representing our respective states.

He brough powdered wigs for everyone to wear. I felt like a real nigga.