Bald general

It's happening, I don't want it too but it's gonna happen. Everyday for the past 2 years strands have been falling out, every time I take a shower there's a few strands gone. I don't think it's mpb because it seems like my whole scalp is thinning, I can noticeably see my scalp when it's wet and under light. I remember I was always known for my thick long hair, relatives would tell me I was never going to have to worry about balding, but it's finally happening and I'm only 20. I heard finasteride will fuck you up and rogain will age your face, is there any hope or am I just going to go bald?

looks like all the dudes talking about hair loss on here really got to your head (no pun intended). It is normal to lose a few strands of hair in the shower. An average person loses 100 strands of hair per day, and it is simply more noticeable when you shower. But you could still be fucked dude so idk

if you actually want help post pics at multiple angles otherwise fuck off with your /r9k/ shit

I'll post some in a bit

Also go to a dermatologist if it is really bothering you that much, they will have a more expert diagnosis than some fucking teenagers on the internet

Try finasteride if you want to keep your hair. You won't have any sides like 99% of fin users.

I tried my best

Looks fine dude. At least in that lighting.

Use Nizoral shampoo every FIVE days.

Get a thick lather. Let sit on scalp for THREE minutes no more no less. Rinse.

Repeat every 5 days exactly forever.

Also brush your hair/scalp with a boar bristle brush.

Eat a cleaner diet.

Voila -- you just slowed down your hair loss for another few years or potentially stopped it.

Thanks a lot man I'll do this and hope it does something

you are fucked m8

There is nothing wrong with you
You fucking idiot

No actual recession yet but my hairline is thinning badly.
Should I go for a fringe to cover it?

Nizoral can dry your hair.
Invest in the most expensive conditioner you can afford.

Also dont shampoo any other day of the week.

This system worked for me in slowing down my thinning considerably.

Be aware though that Niz will make the hair already in its ' falling out phase' of its growth cycle fall out quicker. DONT FUCKING WORRY. In 4-6 months theyll come back.

Trichologist will help more

this is all so hard in the winter, here in communist canada the snow doesn't stop until after april

the hair all over my body starts to fall out

should i just an hero?

you post this every bald thread your fucking perf.
Fuck off with your compliment fishing

i just covered my hairline from 1 side and masked by haiprin on the other

shave your beard down to stubble and go full zidane

I'm not balding myself, but... am I the only one who actually prefers the "balding" look to the completely shaved look?

sorry i ruined your online experience friendo

zidane looks like shit tho

A high hairline is workable, the problems with balding is that it just gets worse