what lip balm do you use?

ur gurls pussy juice nugga

vaseline
doesn't kill bees

jesus don't want me for a sunbeam

Nigguh

Coconut Oil > Shea Butter > Fake Shit Lip Balms

is petroleum jelly okay?

nah bruv. keep it natural. coconut oil straight from the jar.

Im a burt's boy

my earwax, yes i know its gross, but it's free and it works

This shit for everything bros

I have some pretty GOAT Durex that doubles as a lip balm. Strawberry lube with or without a tingle always tastes great when you lick your lips and has none of the empty calories that regular strawberries have. Remember to keep your lips nice and slick lads

Vaselin. I keep it with me all the time...

I also rub a little on the circumcision scar to cum.

wot

didn;t they get bought out by chlorox?

Sea Kelp. Works good.

regular black chapstick, the best ones have wax in them, it makes your lips thin and smooth.

This is really good shit. I had chapped lips from accutane for several months and this helped me and it tastes good.

these two are the goat and my go-to

best burt's bees is the kokum butter one. wear that and then an occlusive balm on top (ie a petroleum jelly/petrolatum based one) when you sleep and wake up with smooth puffy lips

unsalted butter

is there really a difference between this and the original (blue tin)?

Some generic labello. I also tried coconut oil. Both of these work worse for me than just letting my lips regenerate. If I start using them my lips stay chapped for days.

rosy pink lips

this but in a little tin

One of those Eos lip balms, it's some berry flavour

The world may never know...

I'd fix my nails before worrying about my lips if I were you

muh nigga

Those contain an ingredient which purposefully dries out your lips forcing you to reapply eventually having to repurchase, you're paying for the 2010 quality blog Tumblr brand not the actual product

precisely , just exfoliate with salt and lick them. by throwing on Vaseline ur denying ur lips that sweet sweet human epidermal growth factor in ur spit

Either La-Roche Posay Cicaplast or coconut oil for maximum comfyness.

wew

You are like little baby
Watch this

N I V E A

nice

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE
>NOT LIVING IN THE TROPICS
>NON-EQUATORIAL FAG
fuck off mandy