Extremely liberal girl I know shared this article...

Extremely liberal girl I know shared this article. I'm very liberal but even so I think it took a flaming shit on a valid complaint. Thoughts? refigural.com/zip-ties-and-health-goths/

top tier mental gymnastics right there
why leftists always gotta blame """""the system"""""

lol ikr? I've actually been madder at them lately than at the right. Maybe if you weren't so busy trying to tear down the system you'd be able to meaningfully improve it instead of, like, costing Hillary the election? Idiots.

liberals are losers.

they always bring up: educated people vote democrat!

but the real statistic is that people who make under 30k vote almost exclusively democrat

and people who make over 40k lean heavily republican.

basically that tells us two things:
1) we have a bunch of dumbfuck college grads who aren't worth more than minimum wage
2) people who make more money vote for the party that wants to reduce government spending on welfare hand-outs, and people who don't make any money want more free shit

fashion is expensive, I don't want to be paying for some illegal spic's medical care, I wanna be buying sick fits.

lol you're too stupid to even argue with, never mind attend appreciate an education. you just want to justify being a piece of shit and that's fine. at least I'm Christian and have the comfort of believing that you'll burn in hell :)

>never mind attend appreciate an education

I'm more educated than you and I earn more than you. Loser.

Enjoy your afterlife, you'll be a loser there too. LOL

Really? Did you go to a top-25 college for free, graduate cum laude and plan to attend a prestigious law school? Please, tell me about your PHD in engineering from Utah State. We can play the elitism game all day, baby.

Yeah I did all of that plus your whore of a single mom sucked my dick. Now go back to the slums where you came from, sorry about your single parent and your poor living conditions.

Cute. You know you're racist because you're insecure in your status as a social elite, right? You're probably poor or Asian or medically retarded or some shit. Have fun being a broke autist whose parents don't love them cause they not doctor.

Got em. hehehe

>liberals aren't insecure

oh wait LOL

wait who came on here yelling "spic"? was that the liberal, or was that the alt-right cuck who can't handle competition for his mediocre sexuality?

sorry you're right I should be happy to pay for your pet's healthcare. women are the worst. let me know when you actually make money and pay taxes

women are the worst cause they don't want to be around your foul-mouthed unbathed racist ass with no cash or social status to back up the talk. move along boy

you sound kind of upset with me, it's okay not everyone can be a winner, I know why you're jealous

yeah, you're still riding that high from when you were 13 and sucked milo yiannopoulos's dick in an arby's

at least I only eat at arby's instead of working there. i'll tip you next time i roll through

>this thread
/pol/'s racist rhetoric absolutely bfto, how will they possibly recover from this? White males are so poor and stupid.

Got me there, you don't need to work on welfare. I'll just be a an employed loser while you pinch shekels to buy another pair of shoes that'll make you feel less poor

>i dont care about others having food on the table unless i have my ugly supreme fits to myself
i wish people had like, basic human empathy

And I wish people could get their own healthcare

poor people have plenty of food in America, they're all obese.

I wish you had empathy for rich people. Fuckin loser.

why would you bother to read this garbage? 10000 words worth of high school level writing, bitching about some dead trend that nobody cares about

liberals shoudl be gassed btw

self-improvement=!=fascism

>“Adidas” is a portmanteau of “adi,” for Adolph, and “das,” for Dassler, the name of the founder of the company. That is to say, when one wears “adidas,” one is wearing the name of a Nazi.
Holy shit, what the fuck is that leap of batshit insane logic? This is the ridiculous kind of thought crime talk that's going to get the left killed.

Who tf wears health goth in 2017? It peaked in 2014 which was before le alt right existed.

Also healthgoth was popularised by TUMBLR. THE MOST LIBERAL LEANING SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM OF THEM ALL.

These two points alone render that fucking article pointless although it might cause a resurgance in the style and make it switch sides in a odd self fulfilling prophecy way

This, 2bh. Literally wore Goodwill shit until Senior year of college, but never once had the opportunity to find myself in the position to starve..

Food in America is dirt-cheap, and even if it's because it's processed garbage, so be it. I'd rather eat shit and live than eat nothing and die.

Bee-Tee-Dubs, I want to point out the fact that I worked my ass off to get a good scholarship for a pretty decent uni. Still find myself leaning republican/libertarian.

>not even a Veeky Forumsggot
>just came into his thread from the homepage portal

Holy shit, has Veeky Forums always had this many liberals in here the entire time? You guys DO know the rest of the site is 90% conservative, right? So weird. It's like I've walked into a bizzaro Veeky Forums, where everything's reversed and level-headed conservatives are the minority. No wonder Veeky Forums and /cgl/ hates you guys.

>Ironically, few in the Nazi leadership, besides, perhaps, Hess, Rommel, and Speer even approached having average looks
>Rommel
>Nazi leadership
Retarded gibberish.

wow
fuck this threat
Why keep /pol/ in /pol/ for fucks sake.
Talk about fashion is literally the only rule for this board.