Boot General

WAYWT edition

>all boot related faggotry belongs in the boot general

It'd be nice if all Dr marten and skinhead related threads Also went here to save them shitting up the board

Other urls found in this thread:

grailed.com/listings/1801989-Common-Projects-Winter-Combat-Boots
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>another fascism-themed thread for military boots

great

How do I take better care of these?

Fuck fascists

what if i have a shaved head and like boots but don't like nazis now what

cringe

been thinking on buying a pair of these, should I?

i used to think they were goat, but then i realized they became too meme and just a nigger boot
idk, you can still rock them but they are a bit over priced imo

no niggers where I live and I've literally never seen them. The only downside so far is the high price

if you buy them buy them in store and try their feeling
i've bought two different pairs of meme martens and at first i felt i made a mistake

Hello?

timbs are pretty standard. I wouldnt recommend them if youre short though, they will mess up your proportions and make it look like you have clown feet

don't get timberlands, they are he ugliest boot rn.
why would you rock a construction boot

>I wouldnt recommend them if youre short though
well shit, what's something I can wear then

How is pilotenstiefel/austrian meme boot sizing?
My insole is 27cm so should I just go with 270?

as a black person:

that's racist

they have a zipper on the inside. gotten a bunch of compliments from various women at work on them

w2c everything

Really? I never thought that.

Most people who wear timbs in Cali, are manlets.

Violence against Fascists is always the best tool for Fascists against their opponents.

Makes them look normal and reasonable in comparison.

Brush them down after each wear, keep them polished and that's about it, if you don't like the shine you get from polish then you can apply boot balsalm after and oil to soften the leather (will also darken slightly) you shouldn't use boot creams or oils mor than once per month

>cringe
Wearing boots does not make you a fascist
Being a skinhead does not make you a fascist
Being a facist makes you a fascist

Boots are bundeswher pilotenstiefel not sure about anything else though, saw posted here from a hypebeast forum that if you want to get those 'mad stacks' like in that picture you can run a strip of duct tape up the seems of the leg

>he wears boots with a zip

God sometimes living in the south sucks. No good communist pussies to fight.

ahaha Veeky Forums is so yuppie normie-cuck core now

Fuck fascists indeed

>punching a cartoon frog
We wuz fiteing nazis and sheit

Excuse my potato phone but wore my Austrian meme boots today

You just outed yourself as a newfag, this /pol/ invasion is very new

paul and tumblr leave my board
Anyone care to answer some questions about the meme boots op posted?

fuck, meant to link

size down 1 size. I am 280 in GATs, and 280 pilots were one full size too large. Shoulda gone with 270 in pilots.

my jeans never tuck in nicely to my baggy palladiums when i flip the flap up. looks mad dumb. i guess if i wanted to i could tuck my socks over the jeans and then zip up my boots but if anyone somehow caught a glimpse of that through the boots theyd think i was crazy dumb.

What questions do you have ?

What the other user said is true though, whatever your size in trainers is go one full size down from that for your size in boots

What Chelsea boots do you recommend that cost less than 100 dollars?

t. South American middle class

About sizing and the links from
Just to clarify, a full size is 2 EU sizes right?

false flag

i know that's you /pol/

Yeah, one full UK size is two EU sizes
I'd go with either the first or second link there, much better value for money
I could never justify paying that much for those boots however the surplus boots seem like a pretty good deal

what should i wear these with?

Some dark cuffed Edwin selvedge jeans would look pretty nice imo

prettyyyy u_u

Can anyone comment on these?
I like pilotenstiefel more honestly but not only are they bit more expensive, I would need to get something done to the sole because it looks way too fucking slippery for winter use and such.
Austrian meme boots would be way cheaper and usable straight from the box. Just need to figure out the sizing

you mean the german pilot boots? the flat sole is fine honestly. i used them on ice and i never slipped or anything.

>the flat sole is fine honestly. i used them on ice and i never slipped or anything.
Really?
That's good to hear, though probably will use them in wet condition as well in the woods and shit, fallen trees and rocks get mad slippery.

yeah you should be fine. also if it's not obvious they are not just flat underneath, they still have some kind of texture (dont know how to explain this).

Yeah I've seen the pictures the pattern just seems very flat

What's yer opinion on wingtips? Best clothes to match them with?

austrian meme boots are super slippery on hard surfaces, the sole is too hard. they suck for winter use.

Thoughts in Corcoran Jump Boots?

I like them, but they only look really good in heavily military fits.

Have a pair of the steel toe Corcoran field boots myself.

thats a super old knoch pic

boot care videos on the wolverine youtube channel are pretty much all you ever need to do, saphir renovateur is my go-to conditioner and a lot of boot autists would agree.

w2c pantaloons?

Both of these groups need to neck themselves.

Thoughts on these

>tfw austrian meme boots don't lace tight enough for my skinny legs
>skinny legs make the boots look yuuge

Different laces

How's the sizing in these? I'm size UK 12 G and US 13 M in CDBs and UK 13 in sneakers.

What size would i get in these?

Hows the sizing on the austrian meme booties and where can i cop them (kommando store outta stock)

Size up on austrian meme boots in american a size and a half boy these austrian had narrow feet.

I'm uk11 in sambas, a uk9 in DMs and a 43 in meme boots

>being a disgusting puddlefoot
I sized down, only then did the boots fit my magnificently graceful narrow feet

Im size 12 D foot it ordered size 13 and The standard foot width for men. Only issue I had at the 13's was this pressing on my foot.

Get em bois
grailed.com/listings/1801989-Common-Projects-Winter-Combat-Boots

Why would they put a zip on an otherwise amazing looking boot

where do i get those?
pic related

what's a good entry boot and what color?

red wings or wolverine seem popular.

Looking to get combat boots, maybe Corcoran or Solovair. A friend gave me pic related for free though, and I'm wondering if they're any good. They don't look as clean as what I was going for, but free is free.

ur just a skinhead.

Are those boots worth it? If so, is it possible to straight lace them? I've been looking at them for a while

I typically wear Iron Rangers, but I'm looking for another pair of boots I can switch out with them, preferably in the same price range.

Aesthetic requirements are that they have a flat sole (no huge-ass chunky lugs) and performance requirements are that they be tough. I walk a lot and I don't need boots that are going to fall apart the first time I step in a puddle or snow drift.

I have these boots, I haven't straight laced them but you should know on the side it has a flap that snaps on that covers the top of the zipper that they hide in the pic

I really fucking want these boots, but the cost rises to approx. 700 euros here and not many people are selling them in my size in ebay either.
anybody have experiences on the Indys?

I bought the Red Wing Beckman 9016 for my first pair of real boots during Christmas time. Really fucking love them and fit lots of outfits. You can also go for Iron Rangers if you want a slightly more rugged look.
Highly recommended.

Cause zips are mad practical in boots

Ebin särmät

I've been thinking of copping the taller model in black

Bought this solovair boots, very confortable and the leather looks good

I got the OG goodyear welted ones in brown, don't really use them that much though.

>until they inevitably split
They don't really work as well if you like your boots tight either

>until they inevitably split
Kinda easy to get fixed.
>They don't really work as well if you like your boots tight either
You have never had proper tight boots with good zippers

bump

>Not getting the superior Coyote color

Are you a faggot

copped milsurp boots

lace them tighter or looser that mid part looks silly
are those rick pants?

I know they should be tighter.
Yes, rick owens cargos

w2c, my man?

Black jungle boot my dude.

They're Original SWAT Boots I believe

Search jungle boot and a thousand different types will come up, don't know which to recommend but avoid rothco (apparently)

Can I get some boots with shorts inspo?

Anyone got engineer boot inspo?

Tom of Finland core

nice thank you

looks like a cartoon character, really goofy

Lace them tighter and get fit, they'll look better.

How should I size the meme-paraboots? I could get a pair for around 30-40€ + shipping, and i'm heavily considering copping a pair or even two.