Veeky Forumsns; what's my face shape?

Title.

your face shape is "learn how to use the catalog"

pretty countenanced if you ask me

You could have literally answered my question and avoid me bumping this thread again to call you a dick.

what do you mean?

or, you could have simply not responded to my post and not bumped the thread...
i don't think i have the ability to make you do anything, friend

I would rather leave ths type of discussions to Veeky Forums; nonetheless, you're a cunt.

id say triangle, but you haircut does go good with your face either way already.

Thanks for being the only decent poster in this board.

yeah i dont frequent this board. just saw the post and decided to contribute.

I'd rather leave this type of attentionwhoring thread to /soc/, which is why I shit them up as much as possible.

Looks fine to me.

>Normal jaw.
>A bit longer face than average.
>Nothing is fucked up.

If you grow a beard you can trim it to give the illusion of having a Chad jaw. Still, the jaw is fine, but If you're autistic like me you can go Mew to go from normal jaw to Chad:ish jaw.

>what do you mean?
in other words, quite visaged

fuck you, you dorito faced bitch. i'm way more decent than that kiss-ass user.

>but also if you're...

Of what sense is your alegation of me being an attentionwhore? I came into this board, made a thread with a question and that was it. It's not my fault my picture triggered your autism. I'm not even that attractive to attentionwhore or whatever. You just had to answer or to ignore. And even if I was attentionwhoring you're going against what you what since you're giving me attention, you dumb prick

Guys, wtf. I'm not fishing for compliments. What I'm asking is if I have a heart, square, triangle and etc shaped face. I don't want fashion tips or compliments. I just want to know what frames to buy. thats it

I give you attention because I wish to use you as an example of the type of threads that deserve shitposting. Let's tally up, shall we?
>posts face on Veeky Forums
>posts face on Veeky Forums - fashion instead of looking for a board more suited to posting pictures of your face (hint: not Veeky Forums - fashion)
>starts new thread instead of adding to a general-purpose thread, bumping a perfectly good thread from the catalog
>thread has no salient discussion points that might justify its creation besides a mugshot of some user

by the way, in case you were planning on using it as a retort i'm not shitposting because i think you're ugly or attractive, i just am strongly opposed to big nerds like you who don't lurk before posting

>muuuuuh board etiquette
I prefer to not waste my time studying some board's inner autistic rules. well, meme'd

Jesus Fuck. Here. Learn to Google.

in order to participate in any society you must adhere to its basic rules, mong

Did you just compare Law to Veeky Forums's non-consensual "rules"?

I don't know how to operate with those instructions.

Then you may have an extra 21st chromosome

He's right user. Those are retarded instructions.

You know you could always Google it right? Considering I gave the source right?

There. I literally cannot make this information less dense and not obvious still

according to this I'm oval rectangle and heart

Face shapes are bullshit, theyre just marketing terms to help sell fashion accessories

You're a fucking idiotic can 3=1 and 1>3 ?

That's the point, dofus. OP wants to know what frames to buy according to his face. Read the thread

you're oblong, OP. oblong

stop bumping this god damned thread. YOU ARE FUCKING OBLONG

Its okay OP its okay to kill yourself. We all know that your existance is pain we understand

no cheek bones/10