What are some Veeky Forums approved haircuts? I feel like my buzzcut gives off a rape/killer vibe...

What are some Veeky Forums approved haircuts? I feel like my buzzcut gives off a rape/killer vibe, so I need something that will make me more approachable.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7TrovtcNhpQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

2.5 on sides and back, trim on the top, low fade with a part, use some pomade to slick it to the side exposing the part

you'll look fucking sharp lad

rick grimes?

Teach me how to do this at home m8.

I always fuck up the back and don't trim the top well enough.

Helpful Hints:
Never go to a Super Cuts type franchise or a "hair stylist" salon.
Don't let a woman cut your hair.
What you want is an old school barber shop. A place that specializes in men's hair. Pick a photo of a haircut you like and show the barber on your phone. I get pic related every time and it always gets me compliments.
- a former Super Cuts customer who always over tipped for shitty haircuts

Male pattern baldness is always a good look

you cut your hair? why? just go to the barber, take the pic and show him.

He suffers from severe anxiety or thinks barbers are gay

business in the front, party in the back

>you cut your hair? why? just go to the barber, take the pic and show him.

Pretty big savings, much more than nearly every other "frugal" thing people save on.

Also I haven't been able to find any good "old school barber shops" as you guys call them, no point throwing my money away at a Great clips or whatever when i can fuck up my own hair for free

Just find a place where a decent barber cuts your hair and owns the place.

I cannot find one.

the 50$ a month is more than worth it for your image

I don't have much of one to uphold, maybe if i was a wealthy businessman.

get a taper-fade mullet faux hawk

Monitoring thread, even though most are shitposts.

>Pick a photo of a haircut you like and show the barber on your phone.
>on your phone

Fucking millennials!

Turns out that if you search "Businessman" on the google, the #3 suggested search is "businessman haircut". Check out the images. All of them are pretty much the same look.

>pretty big savings
I literally get a $15 haircut 3 or 4 times a year, and look fucking great.

You should... reevaluate where you're saving money. I hope you aren't one of those people who will clip coupons to save 50 cents on paper towels, and then carry it home in your huge SUV.

I am not.

I have been cutting my own hair for 2 years now.

Really the way I think about it is I'd rather fuck it up myself and look dumb than waste my time + money going to some dumb Filipino barber

Find a gay man. Seriously. I have a slightly flaming black fag named Jean-Paul cut my hair. Its like he was destined from birth to cut hair.

He's worth it too. If you can't afford a $40 cut every 5 or 6 weeks, then you don't actually need a "business" cut.

Unless you're balding, buzzcuts are no longer Veeky Forumsness approved.

>Millennials
please explain to this 1970s Gen X'er how I'm supposed to show the barber without using my phone? should I unplug my computer monitor and bring that to the barber, instead?

Fucking millenials I swear...

>Find a gay man

but I want a haircut not to beat some faggot to a pulp, that's for another time.

I don't get it, is this some fuckin' biz meme?
tbqh-senpai, I just landed here from pol, senpai

kek

he wants you to use $50 worth of ink to print it out on a piece of paper

just show it on your phone

Im 19, first year of college and still rocking that middle/high school haircut in >pic related

No wonder Im still a virgin

jesus christ, fix that shit asap

Peter Bateman's hair is highly approved

get a basic crew cut and kind of push it to the side. Literally doesn't matter past that, just look like a hipster or a sales man if your hair is too fancy.

>I'd rather fuck it up myself and look dumb than waste my time + money going to some dumb Filipino barber
>rather fuck it up myself and look dumb

Fir those of us who socialize with other humans and care about our general appearance, looking "dumb" from a shitty hack job haircut is not an option. You must literally be some autist who live in someones basement and only come out at night if you would rather have fucked up hair than pay $14 and spend 1 hour tops

>You must literally be some autist who live in someones basement and only come out at night if you would rather have fucked up hair than pay $14 and spend 1 hour tops

I just said it's because I can't find a proper barber and all those "great clip"-type places ALWAYS fuck my hair up anyways, so why pay for it when I can do it better or equal quality?

youtube.com/watch?v=7TrovtcNhpQ

Shave it all off. If you don't have an aesthetic alpha male skull shape nobody will care about what you have to say.

People with funny shaped heads are always laughed at.

What about curly hair?

What can us unfortunately curly haired guys do?

Know of any example of respectable business-like haircuts for curly hair?

He preferred the nickname Grimey.

Bump for this.

Print or fax

just say you're yiddish there is no hope for you

too much fuss
i keep mine short so i don't have to spend time on it every morning.
time is money.

Is shaving completely bald acceptable? I'm heavily balding (hairline receded halfway up my head but no bald spot at the back).

please shave your head, bald dudes who don't shave their head look so sad. Bald dudes with shaved heads look normal.

Fax is the only way if you think you're a businessman

Etiquette

If you wanna make it as a Veeky Forumsnessguy you probably shouldn't look like you work at Starbucks.

>Peter bateman

Some people can pull it off though, like Bruce Willis

30 y/o here

I have never understood this haircut. Is this type of cut a thing or is it just a result of youngins just not cutting their hair from a conservative mom approved haircut. Serious question. Maybe I've just been living under a rock for a long time but every 16-early twenties kid has this goddamn haircut and it is just god awful. Pls no bully.

Dude where the fuck do you live? My town is usually 2-3 years behind on trends and i havent seen this haircut for 5 years

Nyc

not everything is a meme, you can just have a joke without relying on buzzwords tbqhfam

>Don't let a woman cut your hair
you dumb faggot

>falling for the "only go to an """""old school barber shop""""" meme

jesus christ dude are you fucking retarded? don't go to great clips or supercuts. Google salons in your area and go to one with good reviews. look through the books or google haircuts and show them what you want. shouldn't be more than $20 for a mens cut.

It is pretty much the result of not cutting your hair and washing it every day, making it silky smooth and impossible to style properly. It's not long enough to slick it back but its not short enough either to look normal, so you just end up in this limbo where you comb it over your forehead.

>60 replies
>this hasn't been posted yet

That much? I have an old school barber shop walking distance from my house and it only costs $13, and I usually leave $3 as a tip. I only get a haircut between once every one or two months. But the only men meme is pretty dumb, the guy that works there kind of sucks while the wife who actually owns the store gives top tier haircuts.

This is a good style

Brother I was about to post the exact same thing
Top kek

Klokov