Getting a haircut

Been showing my barber the guy to the right for two years now when describing what I'd like. Anyone got better examples of that haircut? Or should I get something different. I dont have straight hair btw.

Another pic of his hair.
Mattias Björkas if you wanna see for your selves.

I'd say get a curly undercut with the top pushed forward over your forehead or pushed to the side. Don't push it back or you'll look like Kramer. Don't go for any straight hair unless you're willing to flat iron it everyday

Do this

I'd also love haircut advice actually

Shave
Change your hair to literally anything else

I hate the color and have an appointment to get rid of it (and yeah I already know about the shaving as it has a pedo vibe rn). I just don't know what cut to get

I second these. Try it out. If you hate it or doesn't turn out too well, just shave it all off and start over

Yeah, don't highlight your hair like that anymore, not a good look man. I'd also recommend shaving off that facial hair

I need a Haircut as well. Pls advice.
I know I need to shave, I'm just doing a little experiment.

From the side

Jesus christ whatever you do, shave your facial hair and dont bleach your hair.
undercut my man
Alright i'll probs go this. But undercut with more on the sides, not shaven.

Undercuts are FRIGGING GAY though.
I'll probably end up getting one anyways, but the temptaiton to just buzz it off is pretty big.
Stop

It looks fucking great why would you cut your hair

god you look like a mouthbreather.

Shave. Get a better haircut. Never die your hair again. Also maybe switch your tshirt out. You look like a try hard edgy highschooler.

Also looking for haircut/style advice

Usually keep it all pulled back and under a beanie but it's starting to get too hot for that and I need to act fast

Forgot to attach pic

Oh it's you again, you should make a discord group with all those guys that constantly post their faces on Veeky Forums.

I'm genuinely curious. What made you think the scraggly pube hairs on your chin and upper lip were a good idea?

you look like your breath smells