RECENT COPS

Other urls found in this thread:

grailed.com/listings/1907451
buffalojackson.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Picked up this Louis W for APC jacket for $50

Not sure what pants to wear it with

How about non?

Just ordered pic related full grain water buffalo messenger bag.

Not sure if I should've gotten this briefcase instead?

spot the mouth breather in that photo

:^)

Got some slim jeans to go with sk8 his but I have to roll them up 4 times and it looks shit. What do

Saw I vintage shop. I liked it so I bought it. Didn't think about what I'd do with it. Suggestions?

Rate

hem them

Might just get them in a skinny fit

I'm happy

i think this was a mistake

why? I love them to death

i'm not sure if i'll be able to pull them off, never really experimented with boots before like ever.

Don't worry dude, boots are easy to pull off, especially all black ones

that's probably not the first time you've said that about something you've done.

i dont get it but i think i like it a lot

was on sale at amazon so i snapped it up. fit is a little wack at first because of the baggy sleeves but looks good when wearing layers underneath. overall very pleased. did end up replacing the laces with thick round black ones i had from old hoodies. looks much better.

It's ironic meme clothing. That's Liam Neeson

how did you know

Just bought these a couple hours ago.

how did you do that? it looks like you just took an image off google and somehow got on a shirt

pic related is 1 of many random images i want to do this with

copped for $150 rlly happy w/them

those look like a cooler evrsion of jordan 8

picked up a white pair

How did I do, lads? Copped at the Cav Empt shop in Aoyama.

Is that stance?

Anyone live in Bronx New York and wanna cop these carmines? I wore them once.

that's really nice
CE can be a bit edgy sometimes but this is good

can anyone explain why they do the inside patch? its not visible while wearing, and seems like it would needlessly increase production costs

OG box and lace lock included.

fags
pretty okay!

also snagged these PNS for $65

Grailed really has the nice APC deals today lol

forgot picture

It would look a little less jouvenile if you just pulled out all the strings entire. Definitely stitchrip the brixton patch

wrong thread boyo

Can't wait to slap these on my leather jacket

How'd i do?

grailed.com/listings/1907451
Just copped this gucci Leather Jacket but I'm gonna flip it

all wastes of money good job you tards
fuck off

rate my cop!! im excited about these coming in

indiana jones core

Get a nice looking mannequin and display it in your house like your picture

>can anyone explain why they do the inside patch? its not visible while wearing, and seems like it would needlessly increase production costs

Well, for starters the hoodie was about $220 so really the material and production cost of sewing a patch onto the inside is probably negligible given the price point. You can see the outline of the patch from the outside as well, which is common for them.There's no real point, really other than I guess it's just kind of neat and is kind of their trademark.

good fucking luck pham, it'll be a miracle if you get half your asking price for it

comfy af

how much

Actually got it for free, but still neat as hell.

Feck

i lean more toward the messenger because it's a cleaner front, but they're both fine. is the brief much thicker? that would make a difference imo

yeah it does look cool with that hoodie

sometimes though, with a jacket or something, I just wish they'd put the patch on the outside

ye pale

did you get this from hrm and how do you order from the site?

Anyone know what season this comes from?

Pin striped jackets are pretty cool, nice job

femanon here, bought this off a friend because it was a size too small for them. don't know what to wear with it? what colours work with purple

how'd you get this? are the gildan tees any good? i wanted to get their new logo one off the site, but I dont think a gildan xl will be long enough... ideally i'd wear a "large tall "

marni shoes familia
light-medium grays, white, pastels of the same colour intensity, look up colour theory so you can choose which base colours you should pick to go with it, then adjust the tone to get that pale effect

sexy US army 50's paratrooper boots

sole

Tbh looks like a basic flannel, unless there's some neat hidden detail or something.

Could be anything really, nof exactly a noteworthy piece. Generally speaking would be from AW season, and from the condition looks fairly recent/really well taken care of

*looks similar to ones from AW15

got these coming in the mail, adidas EQT ADV cropped pants
mostly because i only have black skinny jeans in terms of bottoms right now and these were in the adidas sale for £37 lol
gonna wear them with a shell jacket, black socks and my y-3 boosts for a casual/techwear outfit, not sure how well it will work but we will see

Just copped this sweater in Navy/Grey. I know it's basic af but it's going to work nicely into my comfy fits

never buy c.e again

this isnt number (n)ine you retard

Nice Price

Unless you have a lot of things to carry, I would go with a briefcase.

I've been buying too many shoes lately....

Why not, friend? :)

Copped on sale

Was planning to wear with with light stonewashed jeans. Do they work with black pants? What do you wear them with?

I'm 6'2 btw

copped for 50 on sale

w2c shirt

Not so big on that colorway, but the shoes are cool.
Nice, less edgelord than most CE stuff

I just copped these for spring, how'd I do?

Got them on sale

fresh from Wallyworld for 11 bucks

Rains is garbage but not too bad I guess

Just bought this (real) leather jacket for €7.50. How much can I sell it for. Is it even fashionable?

Just copped all blacks for $100.

where can i get these?

Ooh tell us more senpai

The sleeves look huge and baggy. I'd guess 30-45, everyone seems to be selling second hand leather garments

Wear it over your cybernetic body while performing acts of corporate espionage on behalf of an American biomedical firm.

Good shit

Dese meme socks

acne

w2c

buffalojackson.com/

Looks cool, gives me free rider vibes. It's a great price but of course, depends on how it fits you.

Common Projects

Recent cop

Actually cool

just redid my whole wardrobe after losing weight.

Color palette is a little too busy, but whatever.