on DIY fragrances
perfumersapprentice.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Fa2yU
a.co/eFGDKbE
a.co/0sxEelq
basenotes.net/bn_todaysscent.php?p=boys&t=alltime
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm 24, is that too young to pull off Aramis Black?

How often does Veeky Forums mix fragrances? I got several samples in from Black Phoenix Lab, including the D&D set, and I hear they're better when worn in pairs.

Dior >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chanel

Did I fuck up?

>cdg fragrance

you won't smell good, but you'll smell unique

is aventus creed a panty dropper ?

I have amazingreen and i got a lot of compliments from women. What do you recommend?

jeke now smells like candy jelly that i once tasted. well anyway theyre not my favorites.

Just copped Black Orchid by Tom Ford. I don't know why the fuck that marvelous thing gets marketed specifically towards women though

this is boring for CDG, also a little too fem for my tastes

sexist pig pls go

Today i'm rocking the best aventus clone cdni 25 bucks for 100ml.
What do you guys think of dior sauvage i've been going back and forth about wanting to blind buy it, i haven't smelled it yet.
Right now i have nuit de lhomme and chanel allure sport eau extreme coming pretty pumped for those. So far i've been switching between this aventus clone and dior homme. Dior homme is kick ass by the way

I have a bottle of CDNI myself, think it's a great fragrance and certainly a great Aventus clone.

I own Dior Sauvage and do not regret buying a full bottle of this juice, I doubt you would either.

Fuck man, people are gonna think I'm a faggot now

Yeah i like cdni a lot myself i've never smelt aventus though to tell you the truth i've always been curious how close they are to eachother.
Another i've been curious about is how close cool water is to green irish tweed. Even people who say GIT is worth it over cool water all say that they're really similar which i just don't understand why they'd still go with git since its like 250-300 compared to 15 bucks for cool water

agree, it's a great club frag for gay boys in their 20s

How is this?
And is it discontinued? I went to some stores today and they didn't have it saying it might be discontinued. Can still find it online for like 35€/75ml, does that mean the price is going to raise when the stocks run out/worth buying like 2-3 bottles?

the base note of jeke is garbage

and norne is weak on my skin

damn

ill be back tomorrow

jeke is sweet and meaty and rubs me the wrong way.

i have trouble believing norne is weak on anyone; that shit is like a bottle of forest.

Going on vacation to Amsterdam soon, gonna be doing some shopping. Looking to get:

Acqua Di Parma Essenza
CdG 2
Midnight in Paris
YSL, either Ultime or Eleqtrique
Maybe Tom Ford Costa Azzurra

Also gonna try to get samples of Roja Dove Enigma, and Amouage Bracken, Sunshine, and Reflection.

Thoughts? Anything else I should be looking out for? Any good woody frags that aren't ridiculously priced? I like Creed Royal Oud, but not enough to buy a bottle of it. Something fresh with some nice sandalwood would be awesome, doesn't need to be too cheap, just not like 250.00 a bottle.

is l'humaniste a safe blind buy? my 3ml decant got lost in the mail and i'm getting impatient and don't wanna buy another decant.

For something that expensive i would definitely not blind buy this fragrance holy jesus thats a lot of cash

Man, everyone here is so hardcore and the "fanciest" thing I own is a bottle of Givenchy's Very Irresistible for men
How do I stop being a pleb and start smelling presentable?

Buy creed fragrances. Aventus is king

Dior sauvage is a safe bet so is bleu de chanel

Aventus is intimidating me.
I suppose I can't judge these people because I'm passionate about my hobbies too, but wow is there a lot going on over a 45ml bottle of fragrant liquid that costs $300.

I'll keep an eye out for Sauvage, then. Sounds like a decent entry point.
What would you recommend for a masculine dad smell, for lack of better terminology?

masculine dad = bleu de chanel
also what my dad wore. bought that dude a full bottle of it and then the next day he walked out on us haha didn't think it was that bad of a gift sheesh dad.

i applied the same amount of both and norne is far weaker than jeke for some reason

Buy Invasion Barbare if you want to smell like Regal Luxury

But really it all goes down to your own preferences. If you want to be more knowledgeable though, buy samples online, see the OP, that's what I do

i get more compliments about wonderwood than if i had cured cancer

What do you guys think about retaW? I got one of their solid perfumes recently. It smells great but it doesn't last very long at all.

how, wonderwood smells not that good

idk everyone likes the spice they tell me. what do you not like about it?

smells too modern/fake/clean to me

well i guess that just comes down to subjective taste then. what do you like?

There are a couple good clones of aventus out there that are in the 20-50 dollar price range.

Must have been insulted you didn't get him the EDP

Looks like I can finally buy myself a bottle of Black Orchid; Tom Ford has bent the knee and acknowledged the God Emperor after previously declining to dress Melania for inauguration:

archive.is/Fa2yU

uh did you even read the article?

go back to /pol/

Literally the only unscented antiperspirant I've been able to find so far is a Mitchums for women unscented spray.

Any britfags been able to find anything else? I prefer roll ons

'I think when you sense that there is a divide in your country and that there are people who perhaps you're not relating to, and that those of us who are fortunate enough to live in a world of very liberal human rights and privilege, it's a wake-up call that we're not addressing a big part of the country that does feel disenfranchised.'
'It made me feel more nationalistic, if anything,' Ford said of the election and its aftermath.

You have to go back.

The collectión

any objections to Viktor & Rolf - Spicebomb ?

Nothing wrong with it but you should set your sights higher than the Macy's fragrance counter for your future cops.

user a few threads back reported pulling milf tail with Spicebomb and a bit of autism. I recently bought the Eau Fraiche version (now being sold as Spicebomb Fresh) and enjoy it. So no, no objections.

What would you recommend based on the collection so far?

Yes. It's not spicebomb extreme

Any good recs for a femanon that don't want to smell like overly sweet stuff? I'd want more woody, tobacco, forestry smells, without it smelling too masculine. Does such a thing exist?

You have a nice selection of designer scents, so try exploring fragrances built around specific notes and accords that you enjoy. Genre scents are something that niche houses offer more frequently than designer houses. It looks like you live somewhere with a cooler climate, so maybe sample some oud scents. Perhaps a straight up Vetiver fragrance would be good to round out the collection. Guerlain Vetiver is very affordable.

Chanel Sycomore

Nice recommendation

Also look at The Different Company Sel de Vetiver
Maybe CDG 2?

Where are the places you should definitely spray?

black aoud, invasion barbare, jubilation XXV

ur dik

Anyone?

wonderwood

its cheap, unless you are african child dying of hunger you could just buy one bottle and see if you like it. I doubt its actually discontinued.

heyy look what i found
Get 20% off all Amouage products for a limited time. Use Promo Code: AMOUAGE20 upon checkout on luckyscent

Wonderwood seems like it might be too incense-y/spicy, though. I'd prefer something fresh.

yeah it's pretty spicy

im trying lazy sunday morning and avignon

Blind ordered Club de Nuit Intense from poos in loos.

Did I fuck up?

yeah nah

Oh hey I'm thinking of getting ADP Colonia Essenza as well. Might want to try sampling Guerlain Vetiver, kinda fresh but with some woodiness to it.

ddue lazy sunday morning is definitely a feminine fragrance why did anyone make me buy this

nevermind i rmember now

Have you tried Blue Santal? Seems like it might be more what I'm looking for.

I'll add that one to the list. There are a couple of good stores near my hotel, should be able to try a tester.

i didnt

what is reading comprehension

this isn't supportive of trump whatsoever

This. He's basically saying that the fact that people felt disenfranchised enough to elect a lunatic was a wake up call to him that maybe people need to stop being so divided and elitist and listen to each other's problems.

It's a condemnation of Trump, if anything. But, you know, it's /pol/, they love the Trump dick and will spin anything about him into a positive.

It's pretty good you'll like it. Just be warned though the initial spray smells harsh but once the drydown starts after 5 minutes it smells indistinguishable from aventus

What do fragrances taste like, like spraying in your mouth?

And is the reformulation of la nuit really as bad as some people make it out to be longevity and projection wise?

I heard in russia they drink cologne and hand sanitizer as a result of increased taxes on vodka ask one of them

tastes just like how it smells

Guys what are Essential male/unisex frags?

This. One Million is fucking delicious. You should try it.

I blind bought this myself and couldnt be happier with my purchase

Fan of this desu

Anywhere warm, but preferably not where it'd be covered by clothes, or in the crease of a joint.
So usually the neck, or sometimes behind the ears are common.

look into sonoma scent studio, also diptyque tam dao and santal 33.

have you considered stopping by hermes and trying vetiver tonka, poivre samarcande, santal massoia, etc?

What travel atomizers would you recommend?
Best ones on Amazon are just barely 4-star, and leaking seems like a common issue with a lot of them.

>sprays on face

personally, i travel with a travel size or mini bottle, or a 1ml vial and dab. sorry i can't rec anything.

a.co/eFGDKbE
a.co/0sxEelq

I've purchased pretty much everything on Amazon from 2-6 ml. Glass, plastic, with and without metal enclosure / cap. Each choice has had drawbacks (nozzle not retaining smells / nozzle smelling weird / seal not reliable) except for these simple snap-type plastic vials. They're cheap enough to throw away / gift to people / not care about losing. Also grab some small circle sticker labels so you can mark your vials.

>sonoma scent studio
err meant to add "forest walk"

Could try those. Dunno if there's a Hermes store near my hotel, but there are stores that carry some Hermes frags.

I have tried a few, but I haven't been totally impressed with their scents.

I agree. Performance would benefit from a boost but nice versatile freshness that two of my grill coworkers love.

Recently got a Lavender and Amber soap that I really like the smell of and was wondering if there was a fragrance with a similar scent?

What's the mintiest scent you'd recommend?

Versace Eros or Kryptomint

Anywhere goes, but avoid face and front of neck to prevent olfactory fatigue.

basenotes.net/bn_todaysscent.php?p=boys&t=alltime
It's as good a place to start as any. No such thing as essential to everyone.

This is dumb for a multitude of reasons.

Roadster

I wouldn't blind buy it unless you know you can sell it and make your money back.

That being said, I think most people would like the smell, is pretty agreeable. Reminds me of iced tea or something like that. Can't pin it down exactly.

yeah well i think ill only buy aventus creed since it's such a meme

Was it the diptyque soap?

it's the first day of spring.

what are you wearing? what are you excited to wear as the temperature rises?

no it's tomorrow the first day of spring, it's always a 21, like my birthday, ill be 21 too, ha, all the studios are catching on the cyberpunk wagon it seems i better finish my project before they release something too similar

narciso rodriguez smells cold as fuck, smells like cucumbers