nazi uniform

I laughed

He said high moral standards, not flimsy moral relativism

Any of this inspo workin' for ya?

Correct answer

>Exposed leg.

Heathen.

just unrealistic

Whale print on shorts, embroidery on shirt not family of school crest, silver bracelet not even monogrammed... repugnant

Ralph Lauren lets you put your initials on their shirts in place of the pony, so that base is covered. That specific embroidery on the shorts is tacky, I agree. You're pointing out the fact that he has a silver bracelet that lacks a monogram when you should be pointing out that he isn't wearing a watch. That, I believe, is the most heinous of the sins committed in that photo shoot.

Monograms on a Ralph Lauren shirt (the way you mentioned it sounded like you think it's a desirable thing) is absolute philistine practice.
I said family or school crest. Nobody want to see your stupid initials

And wearing a school crest that isn't part of a uniform is ostentatious.

Who ever planted such a silly idea as to have your school crest embroider anywhere.
I never said you should get a crest on your shirt. I said the only excuse one could have for such a display of vulgarity (embroidery on the left breast of a shirt) would be that you are wearing your school uniform, in which case said embroidery better be a crest and not a logo; similarly, if it isn't a school uniform, then that embroidery better be your family crest you decadent aristocrat, and not some brand's logo

This fit makes my skin crawl. Pathetic attempt at fascist core.

Prep does not present a high moral standard by any means.

All it reminds people of is date rape and coke.

This. And only fair trade sewing.

underrated post
kek

This, second hand is okay though. More importantly: No synthetic fibers!

He's obviously supposed to look like a police officer. Not everything is part of your Veeky Forums meme culture. Those cores and waves that dictate your perception of clothing do not exist in the real world.

Death != Immorality

more matthew hopkins-core
aka witchfinder general core

>police officer
>that panzer wrap
>medals
>and what the rest of the show looks like including those long black coats
Maybe I should have used a less controversial phrasing. It's clearly ~~inspired by nazi uniforms, comprendre amigo?