Well do you dress like reddit ?

Well do you dress like reddit ?

Do people actually wear these in an urban setting?

>bean boots
do people really

Tbh these are all great boots, don't know about the chippewa though.

I really want those Allen Edmonds

I own 0/5

They're alright. Thorogoods line is a bit better constructed if you want to do the whole vintage workboot/Americana sort of thing.

And, yeah, the look is fine. It's not pushing any envelopes (never really was), and it's not currently in vogue or anything like it was at the end of the 2k's and into the beginning of this decade, but if you like it go for it. Just remember to wear things that mesh with the feeling these evoke I.E skinny fits will make you look like a tool .

Any cheaper alternatives to the Red Wing Iron Ranger?

I like the capped toe look.

I only wear the bean boots
T. New Englander

LL Bean Kathadin

>clarks desert boots

the most uncomfortable thing ive ever tried on my feet.
how/why do people wear this things?

Would I be better off getting a pair of Clarks desert boots for the summer or a pair of RW Weekenders?

sneakers are preschool tier

Obviously autistic

No

would still prefer doc martens.

Red Wing Iron Rangers are easily the best boot at that price range. The leather quality is incredible.

I like Bean boots, but that's about it

>dessert boots
shit taste and stupid, winning combo

>dessert boots
fuck now I'm hungry

t. leftist cuck

ha ha he said cuck, never heard that one before! hilarious top shelf bants broski simply epic

Didn't your mother ever yell you that sarcasm is the lowest for of wit? Or was she too busy sucking nigger dick?

Viberg >

edgy

Kek

If you're so wrapped up in your anti-reddit ideology that the boots they recommend trigger you, you should go outside more. They're just fucking boots, and I recall many of these trending on Veeky Forums.

This is some advanced fucking memery

No, obviously I want to fit in on Veeky Forums so I have 100 pairs of subtly different white tennis shoes.

was thinking about buying a pair of Red Wing boots, these any good?

I have those cheap ass Chippewas.

Good boots. I love these things.

I will never understand Bean boots and people here taking them seriously. It's seriously like looks boots my Grandma use to wear when going boot-scooting. Seriously I look at them and can only see old ladies pulling it off with rancher clothing and a novelty straw hat.

1/5
bushacre meme boots
no excuses, they were my first pair of boots

yes
if you can go to a store and get your foot measured. i usually wear 9.5 and they said i'd fit better in a 9

thats the point

Whats wrong with irom rangers?

It's the other way around for me, so comfy i sometimes pick it over sneakers

People wear them reeeeee

America explain yourself, how is it even OK to wear boots in summer in the city environment? Is it muh cowboy heritage thing?
Like it's 30 °C outside and you're wearing 6 inch leather boots, wouldn't it make you a try hard faggot? Disregard the goose, rules don't apply to him

certain boots are breathable...I men soldiers and marines wear them in the desert

Just sprinkle a dash of drying powder on your feet and continue your day. One of the best feelings in the world is coming home and kicking off your shoes and socks..better than solo sex

I specifically meant the city and wearing boots as fashion

>rules don't apply to him
why should they apply to me?

I have the low end redwings and they are really good, will consider the iron rangers in black

Dude, this you?

I have a pair of black 1000 miles from 4 years ago.

Still holding up well. Going to get them resoled next year.

Worth it.

Why are you addressing Americans than using Celsius for the temperature? You're going to confuse them.

Because it is only you americans and shithole liberia that still use imperial, adapt before it is too late

absolutely not I exclusively wear thick sole runners from the 90s and suede sk8 highs, americana is 2011 and fucking sucks

i never actually realized this was weird until you mentioned it just now. why do we do this?

>One of the best feelings in the world is coming home and kicking off your shoes and socks..better than solo sex
yes

do it brah, i copped a pair and am happy with it. It's more versatile than the amber shit. Can be dressed down or up and looks good in casual wear with some jeans and a dress shirt with a belt.
Americana sucks but wearing boots does not imply being a sanfran hipster

Im a fan of CDBs

The Cole Haan's I got now are over 3 years old, but they're still perfectly fine

Pic related to the ones I have now

Any good ones uk wise?

There is literally nothing wrong with black/brown CDBs.
L.L.Bean boots are a fucking joke.
Red Wings are an emblem of NuMale hipster cucks.

Bean Boots are great for winter in snowy areas. Completely waterproof and pretty comfortably. None of you all must have ever lived through a New England winter.

i have 0/5

but i'm in the market for some """/effay/""" hiking boots, generally dry weather if anyone has suggestions. i guess sfb's would work? i like how they look. otherwise i'm leaning towards pic related, but they seem like more boot than i really need.

What kind of fucked up feet do you have, these are literally the comfiest things when broken in

I remember my first pair used to be super tight on my feet for like a month, and now they're nice and roomy.

>Red Wings are an emblem of NuMale hipster cucks.
Or people who actually need boots to work in

fracap

MFA wants to dress "nice".

All of these are nice shoes to normies.

You wear em and a girl in leggings might compliment them if your tall/fit/attractive/kind enough.

You can dress like them to work and maybe someone will say you have classic shirt.

They don't stand out, it's not supposed to.

I work on a farm in these things and they are fantastic but be aware that they are massive. That sole will def bump you out of manlet status need be

Who doesn't?

i got some clarks desert boots

so fucking basic, idc about it though. they don't say anything, sometimes i want that.

This really puts to words the way most mfa users think. I agree user. Normie aesthetic on reddit is insanely prominent which is why it is so boring.

The classic reddit criticism is "Cool outfit but I can't imagine wearing that to work."

It's why shitty infographics that give you a how to dress flowchart make it to the front page there (not that Veeky Forums is immune to that, but I feel it's rarer).

Veeky Forums will have an aesthetic colorscheme/silhouette/materails guide

Think gothninja, pale wave, techwave, crust punk, etc.

Veeky Forums cool memewaves and subculture looks

/MFA/ "hey Todd you're looking spiffy today, anniversary or something?"-tier

Khloe K tier

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG

Very comfortable, and not nearly as clownish as you would expect

Gotta try them on, though. I'm a 13 in sneakers and had to go down a full size

have the 8" steel toe chippewas for work boots. had them for a year and 2 months and the vibram sole is starting to separate. other than that i have no complaints.

BRRRAAAAAAPP

Are the Iron Rangers any good outside of a fashion setting. Not that I plan to do mountain trails or get a job in construction or anything, but if I wind up in that type of situation, will these boots at least work fine until I could get work shoes?

if boots could have down syndrome, they'd look like those. but i kinda like them

I wear black petit new standard or acne ace cash with 1461 monos and a black band t shirt every day
sometimes I throw on a nike aeroloft vest
is this l.eddit

Sometimes I like to wear distressed slim jeans/raw slim, iron rangers, gaudy designer belt (usually red/green Gucci but sometimes Ferragamo) and a bape hoodie.
It's fun and cozy but I don't wear it a lot

yeah, they're a bit stubby and bulbous, but i feel like hiking in iron rangers or 1000 miles would be putting form >>>>> function, though historically they may have been suitable

Kek

Depends on what you need. They lack safety features and aren't exactly slip resistant, but they'll stand up to a whole lot of abuse.

Boots are fucking comfy when you break them in
Yeah wearing them in the summer can lead to smelly boots but sometimes you just want to wear a sturdy ass boot

I like them a lot myself. Fuck what anybody says about them being a meme or overplayed by Americana lumbersexuals. They are terrific work boots and are comfortable for casual shit too. If you have the money and can take care of them go for it

what?

Doc martens. Cheap, last forever, comfy. Can have equally extreme left/right associations.

Same, my favorite pair of shoes

How's the durability?

How's the sizing?

i own 2/6

bean boots and clarks

bean boots ive had for 7 years and every winter they keep my feet dry and warm no matter what im walking in. only critique i can give is sometimes they slip on slick pavement but that happens to any shoe.

desert boots are so simple and inoffensive that anybody who has a problem with them because they see every normie MFA'er wearing a pair in the summer is literal middle school special snowflake-tier

Great pair of boots bought the 8 inch myself. I like ankle support personally. Takes a bit to break em in. But once that phase is over they fit like gloves.

>last forever
Not the made in china garbage.

I have a few pairs of red wings.

1 pair to ride in , 1 pair to hunt in.

1 pair to dig holes/fill holes/practice with bow and or shoot on BLM land with.

Which is a bit of a hike off me since I drive a Japanese sedan and it can't make it off road.

Not sure why Reddit has these outdoor activity oriented boots.

They just post about social justice, lootcrate boxes, Chris hardwick puns and super hero movies all day

Who are you trying to impress while hiking? Just go get some regular hiking boots that you think are comfortable and sturdy, you'll save your feet in the long run. The birds and trees don't care about how you look and anyone you do run into on the trail will think you're a right twat if they see you in some over the top, try hard boot. Though all this is a moot point if your version of hiking is crossing the park to get to the Starbucks on the other side.

turble. turble fucking shoes.

>look mom i posted it again!

Iron Rangers are the shit

Had these ones for 5 years now, still solid

Iron rangers are perfect in my line of work. I'm a PM for a mechanical contracting company and Red Wings are great for visiting sites that don't need safety shoes i.e. roof tops, mechanical rooms, etc. They work in the office because everyone else is an engineer, or a PM, or a coordinator, and only wears jeans and shirts to work.

For reference, outside of work I have SLP wyatts, CP lows, BV chelseas, Vans slip ons, AF1's, Ramones, etc.

Are Clarks outdated/overrated? Thats what Im starting to get from this thread.

I've been wearing them for 5 years and they are good. Got some lighter goodyear soles on them now. Steel caps suck for travel though.

Because you aren't Ryan Gosling

>that qt on far left
pls be in London

I've got the Daltons
Thought about getting the Beans until I found out they support Trump

I won't buy made in USA anymore, so that rules out most of those

>Thought about getting the Beans until I found out they support Trump

>THOSE LL BEAN MOCS LMAO

Yes
>>t. New England fag

how long did you take to break them in, ive been wearing mine for months and they still hurt