Spring Jacket General

Can we have a spring jacket general? I'm going abroad in a few weeks and I really need a new spring jacket before that since I have no time for shopping there. I was thinking about copping a light bomber jacket but everyone and their grandma has a bomber nowadays so I'm looking for some inspo. What are you guys using this spring?

Other urls found in this thread:

asos.com/asos/asos-bomber-jacket-in-khaki/prd/5773457?iid=5773457
www2.hm.com/hu_hu/productpage.0340126005.html#Khakizöld
www2.hm.com/hu_hu/productpage.0339512010.html#Khakizöld
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can we have a spring jacket general?
no

I was looking at this Helly Hansen jacket, looks pretty minimalistic and gives off a sporty vibe. Is Helly Hansen a meme brand?

that jacket is not effay

Are there any good alternatives for pic related?

I agree with , but I think it's okay.

Also the fact that you are going for the """"minimalist-sporty"""" vibe. I think it's perfectlyfine. The brand logo looks great too.

just bought this online. I like the color but not sure what I should wear it with since it is very sporty
would khakis + black sambas or cream gazelles work?

gold chain, fred perry polo, black skinnies and 1461's
that's what I wear my black version
we wuz skinheads n sheeit

Carhartt wip

might go full skinhead one day after I bulk up a bit
for now I'm looking for something more normie casual

Thank you very much my dude.

just rock that look
if you don't live in the UK you'll look Veeky Forums and masculine
over here that outfit has waaaaaaay different vibes

Thanks for the input anons. Yeah it's as minimalist-sporty as you can go, I don't really like all the sporty details on your usual sports jacket. North Face has some nice ones too but this one's for sale right now. I do some boating so it'll be great against the wind.

I'm still going through online stores if something else catches my eye.

recently got this jacket, 10/10 would recommend

bomp

Does this exact one in the pic come in navy?
Also, where can I cop a nice camo style jacket, like those semi long ones? Off-White makes one but obviously I don't want something that's $1300

Which one of these would you get?

modern coats?

Year 9 vibes, 2006

what do you call these? dirt bike jacket? racing jacket? motorcycle jacket?
cant really find anything like pic related on eBay

anyone have any experience with stutterheim? what do you think?

I have a navy arholma, it's a solid rain coat

W2c?

FILENAME FGT

do you think it's too heavy for spring/summer or is it meant to be more of a spring/summer raincoat?

Depends entirely on climate, would probably be too warm in the summer in most places, but I've worn it when it rains during summertime too, works fine in the spring.
t.stockholm

2nd actually

I was feeling the second or the fourth personally, so good to know.

W2C? Would cop it right now, but can't find this c/w anywhere

I'm retarded. Please be patient with me.

Official carhartt site.
The lined version is -40% or something.

i have finally been able to wear my UEG tyvek jacket again, so comfy. i really like how it can somewhat keep you warm despite weighing next to nothing. pic related, someone took this picture on friday when i was on 300mcg of AL-LAD.

should have just posted this picture where you can actually see the piece

I got this 10 deep jacket recently and I like it a lot. it might be sold out but I bet you can find it somewehere

Cafe motorcycle jacket.

norseprojects
not the guy you replied to but i think you should know

Oh man, that's pretty nice. I like bombers like this as long as their isn't too much going on.

Still waiting for summer jackets.

t. California

I'm super jealous, I was looking for exactly that kind of jacket. I'm too cop that one and all other cheaper cream rain jackets are either too long or really poor quality.

Meant "I'm too poor to cop that one"

get a arcteryx soft shell jacket

is it the same jacket that the girl from iron fist wears?

c/n?

Any recommendations for a different one like it?

none

Good jacket for tall man? 195cm. In bomber jacket and in the same clothes my legs seems to big.

i usually wear a leather biker jacket during winter and bust this baby out during spring.

Vans is shit for anything except shoes, and their shoes are normie tier at best as well.

Yea, I just can't find a decent jacket like same price range. A plain one would be better.

What about my jacket?
Would you mire me?

I got the dickies one from amazon its pretty good
Also check agora clothing they have a range with different colours/patches

Just don't fall for the bomber meme, everybody wears those.
Normie tier.

Woah that's clean. I really want a navy bomber that isn't so dark it appears black. How much was that one? And w2c?

>normie tier
That's the fucking point. Casual shoes

i copped some agora coaches because they were cheap - you know if agora has a vibe for bein for poor people/hypefags?

I like the jackets but theyre kinda meltcore

w2c jacket like this but not from Zara?
Or a name? Oversized canvas military jacket?

What brand is that jacket?

i have this, they dont make it anymore sadly but it is like the perfect summer jacket

w2c a teal or a navy bomber/coach jacket?

Useless in rain. You will end up with wet thighs and pockets full of water.

Got this from the H&M studio earlier this month.
Planning on getting some patches for both sides. Any suggestions?

aren't those jackets made to disintergrate

not sure what you mean with that. it's a tyvek jacket, some meme-space-material. pic related, they use it for this kind of clothing.

I got a parka jacket in the same canvas military dark green colour, so that's kind of what you call it I guess. I can only find at at the website of the store I bought it from but it doesn't represent it well at all so it's to no use posting it here.

I found it going to actual real life stores though, so go look for it I guess.
Jacket I bought was called command parka by 8mm brand I think. In case you want to still look it up. But like I said it doesn't represent it well at all because it's kuch baggier and kind of looser in real life.
Sorry for bad english don't feel like proof reading and its late.

Where to cop a jacket like that, but without logos?

oh fug It's similar, but nah mine doesnt have tigers on the front, that one's cool too tho

I got mine for about $170, its pricey but absolutely worth it. It's made by 10 Deep, and its called the tiger claw jacket, I'm not sure where you can get them now.

Bump

White one

Goddamn, those are some beautiful, gorgeous legs

Can someone recommend me a green bomber jacket but with black around the neck and the hands ? I do not know the specific term.

i have this: asos.com/asos/asos-bomber-jacket-in-khaki/prd/5773457?iid=5773457
i think it's called two tone or something like that, although two tone can mean other things too

or these from h&m:
www2.hm.com/hu_hu/productpage.0340126005.html#Khakizöld
www2.hm.com/hu_hu/productpage.0339512010.html#Khakizöld

Thank you hungarian bro, the H&M ones look nice.

Bump

Anyone know where to get a vintage puma track jacket on the cheap

Any ideas where something this can be found?

I wouldn't really call it a jacket, but I dropped by my local Uniqlo today and these were on sale for $20. Is it worth copping?

Got this one today and realised I actually prefer bomber-like elastic bottom instead of a straight cut.

Are things on pic related usable or just decoration?