Where can I find some decent looking glasses with yellow lenses...

Where can I find some decent looking glasses with yellow lenses? All I can find is ugly ass aviators and running/shooting range glasses.

Other urls found in this thread:

vintageframescompany.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

doesn't that tell you something

I've seen some people rock really cool ones, and I know there's this store in my city that sells a few decent pairs, but they're like upwards of 230$

use the internet, fuckhead.

I've been looking for a while and I'm just scrolling through piles of shite, fuckhead.

just get whatever type you need in black and then spray paint them yellow. it's just for fashion so you won't actually need to see out of them right?

The yellow lenses actually has a really good effect on your mood. As spaced as it sounds, I've tried some on, and it's actually great.

Great movie, and I love the style, might consider getting one of those cheap ebay replicas of those!

I'll tell you a secret:
Apparently an optician can fit glasses of any colour into a frame.

I'll tell you a secret:
That's expensive as shit and I'm a broke ass student.

just use an online service

Don't buy cheap sunglasses, they will fuck up your eyes. With sunglasses with no UV protection, the pupil dilates but still takes in UV and it will fuck you over time. Not worth saving the cash long term.

Well, these are not really sunglasses. I have a pair of Ray Bans that I use for that sort of stuff. These are more for like clouded days to up contrast and give the day a better feel.

if you live in America it is illegal to sell sunglasses without UV protection.

Get frame you want. Have lens made

Norwegi-fag here. I don't believe there are any laws for it here, but idk, we've got laws for everything.

buy a zeroUV

vintageframescompany.com/
VF by vintage frames buy the style of frame then choose the lens

Thanks! Will be looking into these.