The secret

so, how do you actually make money? I'm asking this of course as a NEET, zero job experience, no college degree, no skills
>inb4 suck dick, wal-mart, etc..

I've literally made over 200k on various memecoins, it's actually insane

Not a fat fuck? Train with drugs for a few months to be huge as fuck and become a personal trainer, those mother

How much did you start with?

Oh boy OH bOi a real trader

Pweeze pweeeez shaer yur sweetkrest!

$100 on bitcoins

Just hedge your bets and spend $20 each on a bunch of serious new coins when they are dirt cheap before anyone else does and if even one gets pumped you can easily profit %10000 or more

I was jocking - f00kn krill yourself NOW

Want me to show you a picture of my bitcoin wallet you little bitch?

i do

>Want me to show you a picture of my bitcoin wallet you little bitch?

Do it.

Show us a picture. And then to prove it, enter an empty wallet in a new post, and then send the amount you showed us to that empty wallet.

I hear gold stocks are going to rise exponentially. China and Russia are buying a shitton of it, India too. Invest bud.

see how fast he shut up?

I'm always right

>got job at brokerage firm in technical position

Anything useful I could do?

No shit, no one shows proof here

We've had people from every single walk of life and industry here, none that I know of have provided sufficient proof thus far.

If you hear some "cryptocurrency mogul" just ask him to send the amount he shows in a screenshot to be sent to his own empty wallet

Solve a problem and charge people money for the solution.

Like a math equation?

What the fuck does this even mean? This would be something Robert Kiyosaki would write an entire 500 word book about, to inscribe this worthless ""Advice"".

Talk to people about their industry until you find something that is costing people time/money.

Develop a solution to the problem (software, physical product, consulting system)

Sell it.

You people are fucking hopeless

>Talk to people about their industry until you find something that is costing people time/money
>Develop a solution to the problem (software, physical product, consulting system)
>Sell it.

you mean like... start a successful business? Thanks that's extremely helpful.

Simple questions get simple answers.

You make money by working or stealing.

I'm studying way past my major in business going for a masters degree, and in a position sort of like yours, let me tell you what I think you should do, just go ask your father for a small loan of one million dollars and start a business.

>you mean like... start a successful business?

Exactly...
You asked the question, and this is the correct answer. Now start doing some research. Learn :
>the process of starting a business
>what type of business you want
>how much $ you'll need to start your business
>possibly find investors or business partners

Unless you want to be a brokeass wageslave your entire life, you'll need to bring value to the market. Create value by solving problems. this doesn't have to be too complicated either, you can start small.

But one thing you need to understand right away is that no one is going spoonfeed you and hold your hand through this process. If you want to own a business and make real money, you're going to do it on your own.

So how have you applied this knowledge to your own life?

Nice meme but you don't even need a loan to start many types of businesses.

For very niche B2B solutions you can often get the client to pay for development upfront (at least partially) as long as you can demonstrate that you actually have the ability to get the job done.

Sales skills are the most important thing. People want solutions to their problems desperately and they will suspend their disbelief if you display confidence.

Finding an appropriately easy-going first client is a big deal. It takes luck and persistence.

Spergs need not apply of course. You will never be successful without social skills. Getting a partner can fix this problem but then you need to have something else to bring to the table.

I run a chain of African laundromats.
It's pretty chill because most of the people there are honest but know little about finance.
Plus, I like black hookers.
So I got that going for me, which is nice.

do you have 1k to start investing in meme coins and collect those gainz?? no? go suck dicks until you have 1k and then start investing, faggot.

that's how you make NEET gain'z

I do. Where the meme coins at?

Or maybeee no one gives a fuck enough to prove anything on an anonymous board?

Or maybee it's easy to lie on an anonymous image board

Why not both?

what jav?

In title Gar-311

think

Why not do the same thing with pennystocks for real money?

Because the big investors tend to snap up the penny stocks, as that's where the best profits are made.
Companies all want to be priced as penny stocks, but most can't get their market cap low enough to qualify.
If they can manage it, they become delisted, which is a huge plus, and a draw for more investors.

Just get a job working at a supermarket. Do nights since it doesn't require you to interact with customers.

apply for FAFSA be over the age of 23 so you are considered independent from your parents. Literally get paid to go to school with grant money. live frugally... major in something that earns you $50,000 plus. and that you can tolerate.

Take classes online if you want to avoid social interaction

Get out with a bachelors or masters and work for 5-10 years still living frugally.

Be rich.

you are fucking retarded nigger that is not how you ask proof. screenshots can be manipulated by 5yos, but you can ask him to send his blockchain.info link with a proof transaction and you can see then how much is the balance of his wallet.

I buy used video games, like xbox 360 or xbox one and resell it at higher prices.

I always talk to the seller, sometimes I tell a sad story, until he accepts selins it at real good price. Then I sell it cheap, but still profiting anyway.
And I get to play it, while I don't sell...

But I do it as a hobby, I have a real and boring job.

>I'm asking this of course as a NEET, zero job experience, no college degree, no skills

YOU don't.