Balls

How to avoid having a bulge in your jeans? I have a few pairs of jeans that do this and its annoying as fuck. Anyone else have this problem? It seems to be more noticeable now that i'm thinner.

>pic unrelated i have no fucking pictures on my laptop

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=humblebrag
wikihow.com/Tuck-and-Tape
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

embrace the bulge

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=humblebrag

also, if you think that a bulge is a bad thing to have - then you are an retarded

>tfw too insecure to show my cock bulge to random people

ok,
wikihow.com/Tuck-and-Tape

how is having your package showing through your jeans a good thing i never understood this. I always see it in cringe threads with a bunch of responses "haha look at that guys penis bulge lmao".

that of course depends completely on your size.

every girl and gay man I know appreciates big bulges for obvious reasons.

put a tampon in your ass and connect it by tying a string around your dick. Problem solved

cut benis off, worked for me

Buy pants with more crotch space/dont wear them pulled up to your armpits.

think of it as peacocking

Dont do this i saw some guy that tied a sausage round hes leg and he got a blood clot from it or smthn

i also saw that episode

Tbqh the bulging helps assert dominance among co-workers. At my job I always make sure when I get a bulge I go do slight movement's toward my crotch emphasising the bulge; later in the conversation I always give it a small tug and make a comment how I can never find pants to contain my bulge. You just have to love the bulge and use it against men and especially women. Dominance is key.

tuck and tape like a drag queen

I don't wanna show off the bulge because my cock is average it just rests on my big balls giving the appearance of a big dick and it just looks like a small boner

no the school security dog ate the sausage

this fucking thread

it looks painful

different vids i think. This one he went to a club to show off his sausage

You're a big guy

I've never understood this. I have an 8 inch penis and wear skinny jeans with no problems.

you probably aren't fat

holy fucking shit lmao, sup dicklet

>tfw 19cm cock and always make sure to have a visible fat bulge

always fun to tease women with it